The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2013, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy View Post
i've been there b4 too. just to add on to lonely spirit, the vouchers got timing. i cant remember the break down but i knoe not all 20rms can be used at nite. certain % must be used in the day time
i think they changed their policy now after getting much feedback about how inconvenient the vouchers are, and now can be used at any time.. best to check with the manager though..
Old 12-05-2013, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mauboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_spirit View Post
i think they changed their policy now after getting much feedback about how inconvenient the vouchers are, and now can be used at any time.. best to check with the manager though..
if that the case, it will be much better as i normally go in the daytime.

anyone got contact of FL that can cal back to hm? i lost all my contact when my gf accidentally del all my info

and dun bother with wechat. most of it are fake around my area
Old 12-05-2013, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 17
enter-raw is one of the Best!enter-raw is one of the Best!enter-raw is one of the Best!enter-raw is one of the Best!

My late FR in GZ

I took Southern China Air, and was given a very huge and luxury hotel at Hua Du 花都 call New Century.
Immediately after given a room, dropped my bag and went out straight.

Looked around and saw so many motobike taxi, hopped on one of them and ask for massage around the area. 5 mins ride droppped me at this hotel call Fu Kang Lai Hotel 富康来酒店 told me very good with full service. Gave him 10 + 5 tip for the ride.

Walked in, told them I wanted massage, asked me head to second floor.
Went in, 2 mama-san approached me ask me what service, told them I wanted One Full Dragon service, immediately take me to the VIP room.

Asked me wanted which dragon service 500 or 600?? The differences ?!? answered 600 rmb are younger, so opt for 600 one lor..

10 minutes later, 4 SYT came in bowed and greeted

chose girl number 100

services as detail;

bathe together, wash my di di and super clean, wash my hair & body.. after that went to the bed together, she took out all her barang barang...
prepared the ice water and warm water... as usual like all other places.

start licking me from top to bottom even my toes, balls, ass, ear, finger the whole lot.

start to finger her pussy felt a bit wet, told not to dig to hard...
BBBJ for around 20 minutes with sound effect..

was getting bored liao, grabbed start F her missionary, doggy and she ride me at the top. She has a very fair body and I was fondling her pinky tit while she was fucking me from the top.
spinned her around and F her from the back, looking at her ass, she was moaning and could see all the cream coming out from her virginal, obviously she was enjoying it....

finally let out my load pull out my rod. Dead on bed lol...

Rest a bit and realised it was a 2 hour service Well the rest of the time she want me to up her second time, but I was too shagged from the 12 hour duration flight from Europe.

Thats my FR, hope to help those in transit from around the world to Stop over at GUANG ZHOU.

My 24 hour there, I find the city very safe and quiet, motor taxi are very friendly. I frequent in Saigon, I found that GZ is worth to recce more if I have the time. Especially no language barrier for us from Sillypore.

Thats it and good luck for future Bro going to GZ.

Girl Name : forget, No.100
Body : 7 (abit armpit hair)
BBBJ : 8
Face :8
Attitiude : 8
FJ :7
RTF : YES

Organisation : very polite and hospitable
mamasan name Li Juan
Damaged : 600 nett includes my buffet

btw.. foot and half body massage 90 rmb for 90 mins, took a massage and went back home at 2 am.

May each and every encounter brings you lots of excitement !!
Old 12-05-2013, 06:58 PM
Samster

lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enter-raw View Post
was getting bored liao, grabbed start F her missionary, doggy and she ride me at the top. She has a very fair body and I was fondling her pinky tit while she was fucking me from the top.

finally let out my load pull out my rod. Dead on bed lol...
Hope you did not enter her raw like your nick!

Glad u had a great time in GZ.. Hua Di is very nearby the airport, good for those who are in transit or do not have time to travel to the city proper..
Old 12-05-2013, 08:04 PM
Samster

i found lots of website saying that they do outcall services. has anyone try b4?
Old 12-05-2013, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 17
enter-raw is one of the Best!enter-raw is one of the Best!enter-raw is one of the Best!enter-raw is one of the Best!

i always play safe ^^ will return soon

Quote:
Hope you did not enter her raw like your nick!

Glad u had a great time in GZ.. Hua Di is very nearby the airport, good for those who are in transit or do not have time to travel to the city proper..

May each and every encounter brings you lots of excitement !!
Old 12-05-2013, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 16
dragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
yup.. walking distance from yulong.. can walk over if u can't find a girl at yulong....

Taxis are plentiful... can ask the manager to call for a cab to come over to the hotel's lobby... remember to tell the manager to get a guangzhou cab... cos most of the cabs there are only operating within foshan...
Thanks to bro lonely_spirit for this place. Took a taxi from 天河粤海喜来登 to 御龙。 Took almost an hour to reach due to traffic jam, paid rmb69 for cab fare, it actually only took me about half an hour to get back, taxi fare rmb49. This place is actually not very far from Gz.

In terms of girl price range from 400 to 800, quality are quite good, same type of girls you will get in CP's sauna if u know what I mean, 2 full hours of action.

I saw a few 800 girls that I like, but at the end picked one from hubei, tall, sweet, slim, fair and 34b, may be will go back again some other time this trip to try out others.

Total damage 800+268 fot the crystal room (room with mirrors all over the place). If I call in advance the room rate is just 198. Their business hour is from 12pm to 6am.
Old 13-05-2013, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfruit View Post
Thanks to bro lonely_spirit for this place. Took a taxi from 天河粤海喜来登 to 御龙。 Took almost an hour to reach due to traffic jam, paid rmb69 for cab fare, it actually only took me about half an hour to get back, taxi fare rmb49. This place is actually not very far from Gz.

In terms of girl price range from 400 to 800, quality are quite good, same type of girls you will get in CP's sauna if u know what I mean, 2 full hours of action.

I saw a few 800 girls that I like, but at the end picked one from hubei, tall, sweet, slim, fair and 34b, may be will go back again some other time this trip to try out others.

Total damage 800+268 fot the crystal room (room with mirrors all over the place). If I call in advance the room rate is just 198. Their business hour is from 12pm to 6am.
Glad u had fun!
Old 13-05-2013, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masslin View Post
many websites do hace outcall service,but the pics in the websites are probably fake,so be careful with the outcall service
i know pics not real la, they state in the web liao. just wanna check if any bros try b4. it is safe or not?
Old 14-05-2013, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 20
xiaoboi7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaoboi7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bros,

Will be at guangzhou for 2days.
Will be staying at following,

Guangzhou Hotel
Address: Haizhu Square
Yuexiu District -Beijing road / Haizhu Square/Guangzhou/China

Any recommended place nearby for massage, healthcare etc.
Thanks.
Old 14-05-2013, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 17
saltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone can recommend a hotel in guang zhou city, budget and decent? Nearby shopping districts preferbly.. thanks
Old 14-05-2013, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltasalta View Post
Anyone can recommend a hotel in guang zhou city, budget and decent? Nearby shopping districts preferbly.. thanks
bro, u can try lido hotel. it a bit old but overall it a safe hotel. it is located at beijing lu
Old 14-05-2013, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 17
saltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy View Post
bro, u can try lido hotel. it a bit old but overall it a safe hotel. it is located at beijing lu
thanks bro
Old 15-05-2013, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
LunaPark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltasalta View Post
You can try Lido as mentioned by a brother here, or The Bauhinia Hotel, Guangzhou Hotel. They are all around the shopping area.
Old 15-05-2013, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfruit View Post
Took a taxi from 天河粤海喜来登 to 御龙。 Took almost an hour to reach due to traffic jam, paid rmb69 for cab fare, it actually only took me about half an hour to get back, taxi fare rmb49. This place is actually not very far from Gz.
u in GZ again ah...loke that can come CP liao...train only 40 mins
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1