The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2012, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 829 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by paktam View Post
She's currently ojt at nail pedicure centre.
you tell us the center and we can help you find out what is she up to
Old 08-10-2012, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
When it comes to checking up on VB, Bro KT is always very willing to help
Old 08-10-2012, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Spectrre is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Bro kt,, we go together, I also interested in checking. Haha
Old 08-10-2012, 04:26 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrre View Post
Why not we charter a bus, go as a group for check out....
Old 08-10-2012, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

count me in

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 08-10-2012, 06:18 PM
Samster

Nowadays a lot of VB offering high amt of $$$ to get marry to sg guy. Those VB are the unlucky one who cannot find a ox who allow them to work or give them high allowance.

So if u allow yr bx to work and she also happy happy go work 6 days per week, its like she strike 4D,, got kum gong man help her give allowance still let her work, best of all, its totally free, how she not happy.

Some pple say if u find a wl which can give u true love is like u tio 4D or toto. Maybe thats the reason why I nvr tio 4D or toto before because I already tio one BIG 4D and toto by finding a bx who really love and care for me, my whole family and who my whole family adore.

Always tell my bx she very lucky, mil take care her so much, if other pple mil..maybe got lots of unhappiness. She is a good, sensible girl so my whole family likes her a lot. How I know? The different treatment between her and my other gfs..
Old 08-10-2012, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
count me in
They said men forever horny, gt wife still must eat outside. Haha.

Its true, its true and we must be proud of it...for God ask us, only the men, to go forth and multiply.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
They said men forever horny, gt wife still must eat outside. Haha.

Its true, its true and we must be proud of it...for God ask us, only the men, to go forth and multiply.
You are proud of this? Then when sign divorce papers, must be very very proud la?
Old 09-10-2012, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nowadays a lot of VB offering high amt of $$$ to get marry to sg guy. Those VB are the unlucky one who cannot find a ox who allow them to work or give them high allowance.

So if u allow yr bx to work and she also happy happy go work 6 days per week, its like she strike 4D,, got kum gong man help her give allowance still let her work, best of all, its totally free, how she not happy.

Some pple say if u find a wl which can give u true love is like u tio 4D or toto. Maybe thats the reason why I nvr tio 4D or toto before because I already tio one BIG 4D and toto by finding a bx who really love and care for me, my whole family and who my whole family adore.

Always tell my bx she very lucky, mil take care her so much, if other pple mil..maybe got lots of unhappiness. She is a good, sensible girl so my whole family likes her a lot. How I know? The different treatment between her and my other gfs..
Most samsters try to paint very nice picture in the forum. Whether so good or not, you know it the best. With good bx, then stop thinking of having affairs outside.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
his case could be like my fren case. My fren marry a VB cause she give him sgd8700 to marry him and stay sg to work. Slowly slowly start to regret cause stay long also got feeling. So now die la. I told my bx, is becausr of girls and guys like that, u so hard to get yr pr.

Anyway bro hurricane, still cant meet u as my grand dad now approaching his seventh day dead. Me quite pantang, only after 9 day den can go see friend. Custom. Shld be able to meet u within this week. Sry sry
My condolences to u n yur family.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
count me in
Wa, so many bros helping ha? Ok, i also wanna chap jit ca, we all go together, surround her workplace.
Paktam, go charter a bus for the bros n after job done treat us beer.

BTW, wanna ask wat is ojt ha? Okt i know, ojt i catch no ball.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Wa, so many bros helping ha? Ok, i also wanna chap jit ca, we all go together, surround her workplace.

Okt - or gui tow
Ojt - newbie...only joke and talk
Ogs - oppa gangnam style..

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 09-10-2012, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
zion1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post

What i know is On Job Training is call OJT
Old 09-10-2012, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

Suppose if a Singaporean man's Vietnamese wife asks him to but a plot of land in Vietnam and build a house. The Singaporean man being a kind soul, agrees to sponsor her.

Should he put the property's ownership in both his and his Vietnamese wife's names?

Or should he put the property all in his name? He is aware of the sad stories of foreign men who had put the properties soley in their Vietnamese wives' names only to be divorced many years later and could not 'salvage' back the costs of the properties. This is to safeguard his interests.

Can foreigners own properties in Vietnam?

Property ownership in Vietnam goes by 99 years lease and freehold like in Singapore?

Must property owners pay for the right/Government permission to farm the land or to build a house on it?
Old 09-10-2012, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by batty View Post
Suppose if a Singaporean man's Vietnamese wife asks him to but a plot of land in Vietnam and build a house. The Singaporean man being a kind soul, agrees to sponsor her.

Should he put the property's ownership in both his and his Vietnamese wife's names?

Or should he put the property all in his name? He is aware of the sad stories of foreign men who had put the properties soley in their Vietnamese wives' names only to be divorced many years later and could not 'salvage' back the costs of the properties. This is to safeguard his interests.

Can foreigners own properties in Vietnam?

Property ownership in Vietnam goes by 99 years lease and freehold like in Singapore?

Must property owners pay for the right/Government permission to farm the land or to build a house on it?
Foreigners cannot own land in VN. Title deed will be in your wife's name but you as sponsor, but she can sell off the land anytime she wants without your permission. Land is freehold under vietnamese name. Foreigners can only own condo in VN.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1