The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 31-12-2016, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

i used to know one maid, she boyfriend with someone who is single renting a whole HDB, during her offday or free day..she would just go to his house to clean up, stay over night from saturday- sunday...take care of whole house matters including water tap repair, she got the house key somemore..but just lately the bf chased her out and separated with her..she was so furious keep complaining ....she said she want to move on with new life..so tried to meet me ...and during first meet within 1 hour and we were already in hotel..horny like hell while fucking her..she keep rubbing her clit to make herself cum faster...she said normally she fuck with her bf > 1 hours a few round in a night...she quite a addictive sex lover..but we never continue after the first meet cos after a few days pattern come already..said the daughter need tuition money SGD 200..keep pleasing me to give her money..so i blocked her...
Old 31-12-2016, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Happy 2017 to all bros. May all have a nice time fishing next year!
Old 31-12-2016, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Bro, u mean u ask her go your house? U no scare she every off day go your house n cry?
maybe not his house

Happy new year to all bros
Old 31-12-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 9
Nescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
i used to know one maid, she boyfriend with someone who is single renting a whole HDB, during her offday or free day..she would just go to his house to clean up, stay over night from saturday- sunday...take care of whole house matters including water tap repair, she got the house key somemore..but just lately the bf chased her out and separated with her..she was so furious keep complaining ....she said she want to move on with new life..so tried to meet me ...and during first meet within 1 hour and we were already in hotel..horny like hell while fucking her..she keep rubbing her clit to make herself cum faster...she said normally she fuck with her bf > 1 hours a few round in a night...she quite a addictive sex lover..but we never continue after the first meet cos after a few days pattern come already..said the daughter need tuition money SGD 200..keep pleasing me to give her money..so i blocked her...
Must be 1 of the reasons that she kena chased out
Old 31-12-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Yanni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros, I have been a silent reader for quitelong. I think myself as an expert in bedding maids. I have bonk so many maids that i lost count. Tried filipina, indo, myanmar, nepal and indian too.

My new year resolution is to share my experience and tips with other brudders.

1. Season: School holidays are the best time to pickup. Most maids stay at home alone as there boss is away on vacation. December and june is the season when fishs are plenty

2. Where to find: So far badoo has been the best place to find. There are other apps as well like tinder.

3. Personality: dont show you are needy. At same time respect them. Compliment works wonders. Compliment about there cloths.

4. Show off: show u are rich. If u hv car, better say that. Tell u will fetch them on off day. Fetching them from their house is best way to assured bonk.

5. Buy food: buy mcd or kfc or goto food court and buy a beer. Once tummy full they want to relax amd also they become more friendly

6. Touch: the moment u meet for first time, go for a hug, think like ang mo. Dont shy to touch them

7. Asking them to hotel: this is the important point. After having lunch or breakfast,
You: say 'its very hot 'or if cloudy say 'looks like going to rain'.
She: then where to go?
You: let me take u to some place. (You dont tell anything just got to a hotel area)
She: where u taking me.
You: wait i tell u
She: usually follows. If u hv car, she dont hav choice.

After reaching hotel,

You: hav ic?
She: hotel? No way, i wont go. I dont have ic. I nvr bring.

To be continued......
Old 31-12-2016, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
gstring87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story, waiting for part 2
Old 31-12-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanni View Post
Hello bros, I have been a silent reader for quitelong. I think myself as an expert in bedding maids. I have bonk so many maids that i lost count. Tried filipina, indo, myanmar, nepal and indian too.

My new year resolution is to share my experience and tips with other brudders.

1. Season: School holidays are the best time to pickup. Most maids stay at home alone as there boss is away on vacation. December and june is the season when fishs are plenty

2. Where to find: So far badoo has been the best place to find. There are other apps as well like tinder.

3. Personality: dont show you are needy. At same time respect them.
Compliment works wonders. Compliment about there cloths.

4. Show off: show u are rich. If u hv car, better say that. Tell u will fetch them on off day. Fetching them from their house is best way to assured bonk.

5. Buy food: buy mcd or kfc or goto food court and buy a beer. Once tummy full they want to relax amd also they become more friendly

6. Touch: the moment u meet for first time, go for a hug, think like ang mo. Dont shy to touch them

7. Asking them to hotel: this is the important point. After having lunch or breakfast,
You: say 'its very hot 'or if cloudy say 'looks like going to rain'.
She: then where to go?
You: let me take u to some place. (You dont tell anything just got to a hotel area)
She: where u taking me.
You: wait i tell u
She: usually follows. If u hv car, she dont hav choice.

After reaching hotel,

You: hav ic?
She: hotel? No way, i wont go. I dont have ic. I nvr bring.

To be continued......
Power le all race maid u have up wow haha good skill
Old 01-01-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Today 1st day of the year, meeting a pinay helper i chat for quite sometimes. Turn me into a good listener.
Same old story, telling me she met a Chinese guy after chat n video for few weeks n got feeling. First meeting, say he divorce and wanted to start a relationship with her. They planned to go her church n bring her home to see his mother. Go out 2 off days n the guy block her WhatsApp.
Buy her Mac in PS but she wants KFC. Told her going to rain, say i know massage and i can help her to release her body ache. No response n end up meeting her friends with their bangala bf. Then i leave early.
Old 01-01-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

First day on 2017, meet up a Chio MILF pinay and g to hotel for 2 hr bonking. Got her for badoo and have meet her at Xmas for normal chit chat,

Today new year she agreed to go Hotel with me. Will skip the great bonking part - great body even though she is a MILF. Big sturdy nipples and no black patch all around. Clean shave and BBBJ....

Afternoon we go to her employer condo, where she and her frd organise a BBQ near the condo club house, she invited all her pinay frds who was maid and stay in the same big condo. Heavy downpour from 5pm onwards...BBQ started late due to the rain.

But WTF, all her frds there just come in very simple dress code -- Singlet, sleeveless T and low cut t shirt and short and slippers. They stay in the same condo but different unit, so dress causally. and still raining heavy...while we BBQ away.

What is my problem??? Bro, all of them was wet and I can see bra and panty walking pass by my very eyes. Some even can see the shape of the nipple. Wah lao, all different shape and sizes , big and small boobs, long and short cleavage...my little bro was standing whole night.

What a first day of 2017. Happy bonking new year everyone

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 02-01-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
y2jchan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Screwing maids

hey bro, next time got such event can ask me along?
I interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
First day on 2017, meet up a Chio MILF pinay and g to hotel for 2 hr bonking. Got her for badoo and have meet her at Xmas for normal chit chat,

Today new year she agreed to go Hotel with me. Will skip the great bonking part - great body even though she is a MILF. Big sturdy nipples and no black patch all around. Clean shave and BBBJ....

Afternoon we go to her employer condo, where she and her frd organise a BBQ near the condo club house, she invited all her pinay frds who was maid and stay in the same big condo. Heavy downpour from 5pm onwards...BBQ started late due to the rain.

But WTF, all her frds there just come in very simple dress code -- Singlet, sleeveless T and low cut t shirt and short and slippers. They stay in the same condo but different unit, so dress causally. and still raining heavy...while we BBQ away.

What is my problem??? Bro, all of them was wet and I can see bra and panty walking pass by my very eyes. Some even can see the shape of the nipple. Wah lao, all different shape and sizes , big and small boobs, long and short cleavage...my little bro was standing whole night.

What a first day of 2017. Happy bonking new year everyone
Old 02-01-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Inside my maids pussy and ass on her boss bed hehehe happy new year!!!
Old 02-01-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

omg.you anal her raw (second pic) ?
Old 02-01-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

nice pic, seems doing raw ?
Old 02-01-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

I already say im not sharing this maid contact so please stop pm me asking me to share understand. Go fish yourself lah.
Btw she just send me 2 naked photos c until i zitao shoot hahahaha
Old 02-01-2017, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Our hero. Raw feeling very shiok, anal raw somemore
Hope she did not bonk by others raw also
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1