The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 11-08-2012, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olduncle View Post
uncle is no football expert but wat worries uncle is that no other club wants him but we paid a premium for him !!!!!! yes borini scored a goal in the gomel match but we dominated in the 2nd half he was nowhere to be seen !!! either he has a bochup attitude or his positional play is damn lousy !!! i am sorry to say tis liverpool team looks more and more like a mid table team

i will pray to all the football gods that i am wrong
Give them some time to settle down at least for a season.

Some info on Joe Allen . Dun know if this is a reliable source or not.

http://www.eplindex.com/16614/top-ta...ed-rivals.html

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/late...bout-joe-allen

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 11-08-2012, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
lostsheepboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who is next to join us? Ramirez or Dempsey?

And uh, does anyone think that Joe Cole or Charlie Adam might be sold before the season starts?
Old 12-08-2012, 07:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
uncle is no football expert but wat worries uncle is that no other club wants him but we paid a premium for him !!!!!!
d:
Uncle you sure onot? Joe Allen had many suitors when Swansea got promoted to the BPL but Swansea did not want to sell. Arsenal offered £10m, Spurs and Chelsea were also among the clubs interested in him back then.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
Olduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
Uncle you sure onot? Joe Allen had many suitors Arsenal offered £10m, Spurs and Chelsea were also among the clubs interested in him back then.
bro uncle no expert and to uncle no club was bidding against us for his services but we paid not 10m but a premium 15m for him !!!! yes he can be a success at liverpool but the manager is making very strange statements with the BPL jus weeks away ...... joe cole ??? andy carroll ??? daniel agger ?? he also seems very reluctant to play our youngsters sterling ??? suso ??? coates ????
Old 12-08-2012, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

New incoming mgrs always wanted to bring their own set of players..rather than using all of the clubs existing players..that is why a new mgr is there for a reason.

Exciting the old set of player they might be but this may not seem the case in the eyes of the new head.

No doubt Craig and bellars are top of my list together with Charlie ..but then again..AC and jonjo can't be here imo as they sux to the core

At least Suarez sign a new contract..still got something to cheer abt in the nxt season..all my 3 new jersey and training kit put his number didn't come to waste
Old 12-08-2012, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Joe was the anchor that Swansea's play centered around. With him pulling the strings and orchestrating the play they won promotion to the BPL. I was oredi watching him when Swansea was in the championships.

I think BR will use Joe as the playmaker for Liverpool instead of Gerrard.
Good to hear, was watching the Youtube vids - yeah not reliable - but Allen looked great, like an English Iniesta or even Messi. Takes the ball and not afraid to go forward with it. Rodgers was right - amazing things he can do with his body and feet with the ball.

Often we have been too static in attack, no pace. Hope Allen can change that.
Old 12-08-2012, 02:37 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Goliathus09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think BR got no more budget left unless Agger is sold for $18-22m plus Adam Johnson.
Old 12-08-2012, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
TheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
bro uncle no expert and to uncle no club was bidding against us for his services but we paid not 10m but a premium 15m for him !!!! yes he can be a success at liverpool but the manager is making very strange statements with the BPL jus weeks away ...... joe cole ??? andy carroll ??? daniel agger ?? he also seems very reluctant to play our youngsters sterling ??? suso ??? coates ????
The 15m is to activate the release clause in Joe Allen's existing contract with Swansea. They have the right not to let him go for any amount less than that.

I think your manager has more or less settled on his 1st team players. My analysis is he will favour this lineup :-

P Reina

G Johnson
M Skrtel
D Agger
L Enrique

L Leiva
S Gerrard
J Allen

F Borini
L Suarez
S Downing

As you can see all of them are ball players except for Skrtel & Lucas. So my guess is he is plumbing for Diego Godin as cover for these two rather than as a direct replacement for Agger.
Old 12-08-2012, 06:17 PM
Samster

TheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliathus09 View Post
I think BR got no more budget left unless Agger is sold for $18-22m plus Adam Johnson.
Can still take players on loan
Old 12-08-2012, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Good to hear, was watching the Youtube vids - yeah not reliable - but Allen looked great, like an English Iniesta or even Messi. Takes the ball and not afraid to go forward with it. Rodgers was right - amazing things he can do with his body and feet with the ball.

Often we have been too static in attack, no pace. Hope Allen can change that.
Yeah... this Allen guy is good... but he is injury prone. He broke into the Swansea 1st team at age of 17 years but had 2 long spells out of action with longterm injuries in the past 4 years.

Seems to be another talented but porcelain player like Aquilani. He will have a hrad time against physical teams like our West Ham United.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHammers View Post
I think your manager has more or less settled on his 1st team players. My analysis is he will favour this lineup :-

P Reina

G Johnson
M Skrtel
D Agger
L Enrique

L Leiva
S Gerrard
J Allen

F Borini
L Suarez
S Downing
I agree with your analysis to a certain extent. BR's team is more or less finalized.

1st team (cover)

P Reina (Doni)

G Johnson (M Kelly/J Carragher)
M Skrtel (J Carragher/S Coates/M Kelly)
D Agger (J Carragher/S Coates/M Kelly)
L Enrique (J Robinson)

L Leiva (J Shelvey/C Adam)
S Gerrard (J Shelvey/J Cole/J Henderson)
J Allen (J Shelvey/J Henderson)

F Borini (J Cole)
L Suarez (A Carroll/A Morgan)
S Downing (J Cole/R Sterling)

Just need some cover for the LB and LAM positions.
Old 12-08-2012, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool vs Sami Hyypia's Bayer Leverkusen..

Confirmed team: Reina, Enrique, Kelly, Carragher, Coates, Lucas, Shelvey, Gerrard, Downing, Sterling, Suarez

Subs: Carroll, Henderson, Spearing, Adam, Jones, Robinson
Old 12-08-2012, 09:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 21
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

any online website to watch this match?
Old 12-08-2012, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
any online website to watch this match?
http://www.vipbox.tv/sports/football.html

http://lshunter.tv/

Old 12-08-2012, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliathus09 View Post
BR is asking for $25 million pound for Agger. If anyone can meet the price he definitely will sell him.

It is true we have no more budget for this season as we have overspend last season on some deadwood.

BR still have the option to sell AC for $20 million. and I read that CA might be offered to Fulham plus cash for Dempsey . Here is the article . Don't know how reliable it is though .

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articl...y_landing_page

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1