The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2007, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sonice82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

this thread is very good! i'm viet lover too but no experience so can't contribute..
Old 03-07-2007, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 17
Sex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Viet gals
It will depends on what type of partner you want and the lifestyle you want.
For me, i prefer someone to look after all small matters i.e household chores while i work hard to earn money to bring home. I prefer someone to be home preparing dinner and waiting for me to finish work. I prefer someone to massage me and ensure i am release of all stress from a hard day work. I see all these quality in viet girls... but not sillypore gals.
One very good example of a typical sillypore gals and why i dislike:
She knows u finished work, call u and tell u that she is shopping somewhere and expect u to go there to fetch her and bring her to dinner as she shop till forget to eat. We live like a slave and ahmad. Sometimes guys work alot OT is because of this...
Hi,

Maybe, you haven't meet the right Sgp girl.

Cheers
Old 03-07-2007, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex.Photos View Post
Hi,

Maybe, you haven't meet the right Sgp girl.

Cheers
i met the wrong one... and i lost heart in sillypore gals.
Or u can say i met a viet gal whom i wish is the type i want.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Wah bro, your bros are all KING OF VIETNAM, i think they can help you on simple thing like this Most schools now charge fees for 10 weeks or even 3 months upfront. You foreigner in vietnam, of course cannot pay month by month. Just remember, there are so many english schools in Saigon and majority of them charge less than 1 million VND a month. But if u are looking at schools like British Council and ILA Vietnam, then you sure have to pay much more than 1 million VND a month.
Bro SV,

Many thanks for your information, really appreciated,

Btw will U be in Vietnam on our July trip?

Would like to meet U for coffee or beer.....

cheers

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 03-07-2007, 02:59 AM
Samster

v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Bro SV, will appreciate if you can provide any info or details on the english courses (which in your view is effective & economical) within this range in HCM?? The info which I gathered was quite above this figure so I may be looking at the wrong places

Cheerios.......SS08
Wow!!!

Bro SS08,

U are damn fast hor.......

We will go and find out more information on the english courses in HCM city when we arrive..........

Hopefully "Vietshark" already got some information for us....

Cheers

Old 03-07-2007, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
i met the wrong one... and i lost heart in sillypore gals.
Or u can say i met a viet gal whom i wish is the type i want.
Bro KT,

Things are never too late, U lost a lousy one and now U found better one...

cheers

Old 03-07-2007, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
Bro SV,
Many thanks for your information, really appreciated,
Btw will U be in Vietnam on our July trip?
Would like to meet U for coffee or beer.....
cheers
Bro,

I am in vietnam monthly. But i have passed the stage of cheonging. Have cheong too much when i was based there for those many years. You guys enjoy yourself
Old 03-07-2007, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonice82 View Post
this thread is very good! i'm viet lover too but no experience so can't contribute..
Thanks. I hope that you have enjoyed reading the posts from the many bros here.
Old 03-07-2007, 07:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
[U]
Sillypore gals
Well educated and can be financially independent. Do not give partner much of a financial burden. Will defintely chip in to support the family financially....although sometimes maybe too little. They tends to be more demanding and want equal share of household chores. (but do not want to share equal household expenses).

One very good example of a typical sillypore gals and why i dislike:
She knows u finished work, call u and tell u that she is shopping somewhere and expect u to go there to fetch her and bring her to dinner as she shop till forget to eat. We live like a slave and ahmad. Sometimes guys work alot OT is because of this...
I hv not hv any relationship with SG gal. I always hv the impression that SG gals r associated with 5 Cs. Sometimes when go out wif SG gal i hv to be careful of what i say, becos i all the while i hv been criticising SG gals.

The SG gals that i go out with r all good gals, but it is difficult change my mindset on them. I still prefer a viet spouse.
Old 03-07-2007, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah bro, your bros are all KING OF VIETNAM, i think they can help you on simple thing like this Most schools now charge fees for 10 weeks or even 3 months upfront. You foreigner in vietnam, of course cannot pay month by month. Just remember, there are so many english schools in Saigon and majority of them charge less than 1 million VND a month. But if u are looking at schools like British Council and ILA Vietnam, then you sure have to pay much more than 1 million VND a month.
Thanks bro for the kind comments, unfortunately although we do have our own source of information in HCM, it always pays to humbly ask around for assistance and information, thats where the spirit of SBF lies....

Thanks bro again for the info.....appreciated.

Cheerios.....SS08
Old 03-07-2007, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
Wow!!!
Bro SS08,
U are damn fast hor......
We will go and find out more information on the english courses in HCM city when we arrive.........
Hopefully "Vietshark" already got some information for us....
Cheers
Bro, can get VShark to gather as much info as possible? Not only how much but also how long the school have been in business, can forget about the British type of school, costly & overhyped

I on the other hand will try to get my old friend whom has been residing in Hanoi for more than 23 years, hope he will have some more useful info.

Cheerios.........SS08
Old 03-07-2007, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
papillon30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is just my humble opinion, not intended to slight anyone. Looking for a
life partner is a very important decision. And, you guys seem to go to all the wrong places to look for one; KTV, massage parlours, disco......Looking for a wife at those places is like looking for trouble with a capital 'T'. Even marriage bureau is a bad place to look for one because of the profit motive.

For those who are looking for a Vietnamese life partner, just a suggestion - forget about cheonging for the time being and spend time travelling Vietnam as a budget traveller(backpacker). Below is a useful link:

http://thorntree.lonelyplanet.com/ca...iCountryId=101
Old 03-07-2007, 12:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
Originally Posted by papillon30 View Post
This is just my humble opinion, not intended to slight anyone. Looking for a
life partner is a very important decision. And, you guys seem to go to all the wrong places to look for one; KTV, massage parlours, disco......Looking for a wife at those places is like looking for trouble with a capital 'T'. Even marriage bureau is a bad place to look for one because of the profit motive.

http://thorntree.lonelyplanet.com/ca...iCountryId=101
I do agree with u that going to such places to look for lifepartner is inappropriate. But i should say that not all WLs r bad!

Majority r just treating u as their 'god of fortune' rather than bf. I thk it is a good advice from u.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sonice82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks. I hope that you have enjoyed reading the posts from the many bros here.
haha certainly i did. from my point of view, most local guys are faced with these problems when searching for foreign partners:

1. language barrier
2. not enough knowledge of their partner's culture
3. not being sensitive enough
4. too bothered with other's views

but it seems that vietnam is a pretty nice place to explore. maybe next time can learn more from the bros here if i got the time to visit vn.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
papillon30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
I do agree with u that going to such places to look for lifepartner is inappropriate. But i should say that not all WLs r bad!

Majority r just treating u as their 'god of fortune' rather than bf. I thk it is a good advice from u.
Not all WLs r bad. Only 99% r potentially bad Why take the risk that you'll end up financially ruin and emotionally scared? With a 99% success rate.

Generally Vietnamese ladies know Singapore men make good husbands(with a few exceptions, like the scumbag cobbler who raped with a faulty cheque). There are lots of Chinese Vietnamese ladies living in HCMC and the Mekong Delta region. For a start, places like Can Tho, Sa Dec and Soc Trang are good places to look for ba xa. Happy hunting!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1