The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2013, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tofuman1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
Don't know much about GZ but for Sheraton Dongguan, it is in Houjie. You will get everything in house from SN to KTV. If not, just go opposite to Houjie International. Same same with Sn and KTV
bro thanks! Will post FR for more detailed info for all.
Old 05-05-2013, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
anything can deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just write this address down on a piece of paper and show it to the taxi driver.
"御龙会所 , 南海路,黄旗,佛山". Total damage can be reduce if you skip the tips. They didn't ask for it anyway.
Old 05-05-2013, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 18
fUNC69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks to bro lonely spirit for recommending 御龙会所. i just went there yday afternoon to kill some time. long story short.... my bestest sauna experience in my 5yrs of living in China.

took no 886... rmb800 cat. SYT with b+ boobs... very obliging and service oriented. thoroughly enjoyed my time with her. left the room after 2hrs fully satisfied and pampered. talk about exceeding expectations

surprise for this visit was when after i made payment and walked to my car... realised that the carpark security covered up my number plate with a 财源广进 plate. first time see such discreet service from car park attendants. thumbs up!
Old 05-05-2013, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anything can View Post
I am now in GZ atttending the Canton fair. It is raining now so stay in hotel room to update. What Lonely_spirit mentioned about this place... 御龙会所 at 南海路,黄旗,佛山 is true. I went there yesterday. Took a taxi from 上下九步行街 to 南海路 cost me RMB32 only. Walked towads the main door and was greeted by a lady manager. As I first time there so act blurr ask for a massage but she can tell I am here for something else. So she say choose lady first. Bingo, this must be it. She led me to a room and call in 10 pretty young girls for me to choose. After the standard individual greetings, I chose a RMB600 category, 19 yo look like JC girl. Number C602 刘丽. But room is RMB268.
I experienced everything mentioned by Lonely_spirit except for the fire thingy. Only got energy for 2 shots. Whole damage = RMB600 for girl + RMB100 tip + Room charge RMB268 + RMB100 tip to manager = RMB1068. Got free buffet dinner some more. While eating, manageress sat down with me and chit chat. I think it must be the tip. Her walkie/phone keep ringing but she still stay with me otherwise I will be eating along with the rest of the local cheongster in the small dinning room. She later call a cab for me back to hotel. I add her in QQ so I can get a discount in the next visit for the room.

Any bro planning to visit GZ soon, can try this place.
Glad you enjoyed it! Anyway, then next time u go there, call up the manageress and you will be given a discount for the room charge.. 238rmb if i remember.. i always choose the presidential suite at 298 after discount...

Tip for the girl and mummy is up to individual, i have never given any, as they already earn from the room charge and the price of the girl...
Old 05-05-2013, 04:49 PM
Samster

lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fUNC69 View Post
thanks to bro lonely spirit for recommending 御龙会所. i just went there yday afternoon to kill some time. long story short.... my bestest sauna experience in my 5yrs of living in China.

took no 886... rmb800 cat. SYT with b+ boobs... very obliging and service oriented. thoroughly enjoyed my time with her. left the room after 2hrs fully satisfied and pampered. talk about exceeding expectations

surprise for this visit was when after i made payment and walked to my car... realised that the carpark security covered up my number plate with a 财源广进 plate. first time see such discreet service from car park attendants. thumbs up!
Glad u liked it... There's another one further up along the same road, Yi Bo Wan... i will recce it soon and update here again...
Old 05-05-2013, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hardcash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, I'm going to transit at Guangzhou for more than 12 hrs.
Is there anywhere I can find fun near the airport? like some kinda health center?
Thanks!

Oh yeah..
Found this site, but need help with the membership.
Please help: http://www.xfcbbs.com/?fromuid=1272492

Thanks!
Old 06-05-2013, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hardcash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

That's great! Thanks!
Old 07-05-2013, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tofuman1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofuman1977 View Post
bro thanks! Will post FR for more detailed info for all.
Sheraton Dongguan has those one dragon service place next to the hotel, but within the hotel compound.

Price starts from 600RMB all the way to 2000 RMB.

one word: Good!
Old 09-05-2013, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 17
saltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of lightsaltasalta is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros who has been to 御龙会所, which lonely spirit recommended., can ask if able to sleep overnight at the SN? Is it operating 24hrs? Any facilities or food ? Thanks.
Old 09-05-2013, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 18
goalgoal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoalgoal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltasalta View Post
Hi bros who has been to 御龙会所, which lonely spirit recommended., can ask if able to sleep overnight at the SN? Is it operating 24hrs? Any facilities or food ? Thanks.

yah.. can stay overnight if u go after 10 or 11pm..
got simple food like fried noodles or fried rice, veggies, eggs, porridge, salted eggs.
have fun!
Old 09-05-2013, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mauboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_spirit View Post
Glad you enjoyed it! Anyway, then next time u go there, call up the manageress and you will be given a discount for the room charge.. 238rmb if i remember.. i always choose the presidential suite at 298 after discount...

Tip for the girl and mummy is up to individual, i have never given any, as they already earn from the room charge and the price of the girl...
agree with lonely spirit here, i normally dun give tips also so as not to spoil the market
Old 10-05-2013, 05:24 PM
Samster

FR on 颐泊湾酒店 Yi Bo Wan

Girl No: 951
Origin: Dong Bei Jilin
Ht: 165
Wt: 42 ( Skinny, with small A cup boobs, but with a tight and bouncy ass )
Damage: 800 Tips (Model Cat) + 298 Room Charge
Allow: CIM / COB / CICondom / BBBJ / BJ / Ass Rimming / Cat Bath / Suck Toes
RTF: will try other girls as i picked this girl out of the first batch that was brought in... Caught my eye immediately..

Service more or less similar to Yu Long, 2 shots minimum.. 1st shot with covered bj, cos haven't bath.. straight to the job for the 1st shot once u get into the room after the girl does a striptease for u...

Shower, massage, cut nails, dig ears.. SOP

BBBJ with mints, sparkling candy, hot and cold water, but no vibrator here...

Full Job for the second time, then after cumming into the cd, will be a slow and sensual bbbj with salt water to cleanse up your didi...

Over all pretty good experience, but rooms abit more exp here... They have rooms up to 368rmb...

They have a package here, whereby you purchase 20 room vouchers worth 368rmb each for 2980rmb..

The package will also entitle you to 1300rmb worth of girl tips which can be used immediately.. That works out to be 1680rmb for the 20 room charges, about 84rmb per room... Good for people who go there often... quite a good deal...

And you can also request for 双飞 if you are into 3p sex...
Old 11-05-2013, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 16
dragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
FR on 颐泊湾酒店 Yi Bo Wan
hi bro... is this also at 南海路,黄旗,佛山?

by the way, is it easy to get a taxi from 南海路 back to 广州天河区 at night after 11.00pm?
Old 11-05-2013, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mauboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
FR on 颐泊湾酒店 Yi Bo Wan

Girl No: 951
Origin: Dong Bei Jilin
Ht: 165
Wt: 42 ( Skinny, with small A cup boobs, but with a tight and bouncy ass )
Damage: 800 Tips (Model Cat) + 298 Room Charge
Allow: CIM / COB / CICondom / BBBJ / BJ / Ass Rimming / Cat Bath / Suck Toes
RTF: will try other girls as i picked this girl out of the first batch that was brought in... Caught my eye immediately..

Service more or less similar to Yu Long, 2 shots minimum.. 1st shot with covered bj, cos haven't bath.. straight to the job for the 1st shot once u get into the room after the girl does a striptease for u...

Shower, massage, cut nails, dig ears.. SOP

BBBJ with mints, sparkling candy, hot and cold water, but no vibrator here...

Full Job for the second time, then after cumming into the cd, will be a slow and sensual bbbj with salt water to cleanse up your didi...

Over all pretty good experience, but rooms abit more exp here... They have rooms up to 368rmb...

They have a package here, whereby you purchase 20 room vouchers worth 368rmb each for 2980rmb..

The package will also entitle you to 1300rmb worth of girl tips which can be used immediately.. That works out to be 1680rmb for the 20 room charges, about 84rmb per room... Good for people who go there often... quite a good deal...

And you can also request for 双飞 if you are into 3p sex...
i've been there b4 too. just to add on to lonely spirit, the vouchers got timing. i cant remember the break down but i knoe not all 20rms can be used at nite. certain % must be used in the day time
Old 11-05-2013, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfruit View Post
hi bro... is this also at 南海路,黄旗,佛山?

by the way, is it easy to get a taxi from 南海路 back to 广州天河区 at night after 11.00pm?
yup.. walking distance from yulong.. can walk over if u can't find a girl at yulong....

Taxis are plentiful... can ask the manager to call for a cab to come over to the hotel's lobby... remember to tell the manager to get a guangzhou cab... cos most of the cabs there are only operating within foshan...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1