The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 30-12-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
Cesc69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCesc69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCesc69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Went to TP. 2nd Level. Beauty Salon. Engage 1 MP, a cambodian. Tall and meaty. Service not bad.
Old 30-12-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 9
kitzzai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkitzzai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkitzzai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkitzzai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkitzzai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesc69 View Post
Went to TP. 2nd Level. Beauty Salon. Engage 1 MP, a cambodian. Tall and meaty. Service not bad.
I think you refer to the first shop? What was the damage and package?
Old 02-01-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
BigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fire_element View Post
Hi All,
anyone knows where A*a (used to operate beside the legit green sign board shop) shifted to? I wanted to revisit, but the shop closed down recently.

Please PM me if u have any details. Thanks.
Waaa...bro.
I'm looking for her too lah. Pls, pls let me know if you or anyone find her.
Pls...
Old 02-01-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 4
Yampy is one of the Best!Yampy is one of the Best!Yampy is one of the Best!

Visited TPP last week for my regular wax.. Decided to go to Hock Kang for a TCM massage but couldn't find it, walked round 2 or 3 times and thought I was going mad.

Eventually headed upstairs to a TCM massage place (white sign with Green writing near blind massage). 3 ladies sitting outside, the older maybe mamasan (as she was dressed different) asked me if I wanted a massage and to come in. Up to the counter, paid $50 and was shown into the room opposite the till. The receptionist made it very clear that I needed to put on the baggy shorts with no elastic or string. The massage bed was decent sized, walls not to the ceiling and a curtain for a door and they'd turned the lights down so I could hardly see.

I start getting undressed and in walks the ML. She again makes it clear that I need to wear the shorts, but stands there and watches me get naked and put the shorts on. So I checked I needed to wear them and she nodded..

She leaves and comes back a few mins later and starts a good hard firm massage on my back, working everything, it was pretty good. After 10-15 mins she tapped me on the shoulder and tried to communicate something that I didn't understand and walked out. She was gone for about 5 mins before she returned.

Now I had my head in the hole when she returned but the massage was definitely taking a more erotic turn and it felt like her hands were smaller.. The massage went from back only to long hard strokes finishing with an ass squeeze. I was convinced the ML had changed but I didn't get a good look at the first and I didn't see this one walk back in. Anyhow, the massage was still hard if not harder and she redid all my back, then pulled my shorts down and massaged my ass crack..

Next the legs. Towel moved up and she tried to pull the shorts right up so she could get to all my legs. Problem was I had a raging hard on and the shorts wouldn't go up. So I had to manoeuvre my cock so it stuck out if the leg of the shorts.. She giggled quite loudly and just started rubbing the end. Now every leg stroke included a cock rub which was fantastic.

Onto the flip.. She was about 30, slim, c-cup... I still wasn't sure if she was the same person or not.. but $50 HJ or $80 with top off.. I went for the $80 option and she released possibly the best set of natural boobs I have ever had in my mouth. She tried to do a bit of a boob massage but I wouldn't get my hands off them so she just stuck them in my mouth and I alternated between the left and right. I'm getting older now and didn't last too long..

So great massage, nice ending, left a happy man..

Would I return.. Maybe.. Only because I'd have to release those boobies again and at $130 for massage and extras there are better options out there for less..

Back to Hock Kang.. After my massage I googled the address and went to find it. The shop has changed its name to Foo Kang TCM. But it was dead, door shut, no one about and it didn't look like the lights were on.
Old 02-01-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yampy View Post
Visited TPP last week for my regular wax.. Decided to go to Hock Kang for a TCM massage but couldn't find it, walked round 2 or 3 times and thought I was going mad.

Eventually headed upstairs to a TCM massage place (white sign with Green writing near blind massage). 3 ladies sitting outside, the older maybe mamasan (as she was dressed different) asked me if I wanted a massage and to come in. Up to the counter, paid $50 and was shown into the room opposite the till. The receptionist made it very clear that I needed to put on the baggy shorts with no elastic or string. The massage bed was decent sized, walls not to the ceiling and a curtain for a door and they'd turned the lights down so I could hardly see.

I start getting undressed and in walks the ML. She again makes it clear that I need to wear the shorts, but stands there and watches me get naked and put the shorts on. So I checked I needed to wear them and she nodded..

She leaves and comes back a few mins later and starts a good hard firm massage on my back, working everything, it was pretty good. After 10-15 mins she tapped me on the shoulder and tried to communicate something that I didn't understand and walked out. She was gone for about 5 mins before she returned.

Now I had my head in the hole when she returned but the massage was definitely taking a more erotic turn and it felt like her hands were smaller.. The massage went from back only to long hard strokes finishing with an ass squeeze. I was convinced the ML had changed but I didn't get a good look at the first and I didn't see this one walk back in. Anyhow, the massage was still hard if not harder and she redid all my back, then pulled my shorts down and massaged my ass crack..

Next the legs. Towel moved up and she tried to pull the shorts right up so she could get to all my legs. Problem was I had a raging hard on and the shorts wouldn't go up. So I had to manoeuvre my cock so it stuck out if the leg of the shorts.. She giggled quite loudly and just started rubbing the end. Now every leg stroke included a cock rub which was fantastic.

Onto the flip.. She was about 30, slim, c-cup... I still wasn't sure if she was the same person or not.. but $50 HJ or $80 with top off.. I went for the $80 option and she released possibly the best set of natural boobs I have ever had in my mouth. She tried to do a bit of a boob massage but I wouldn't get my hands off them so she just stuck them in my mouth and I alternated between the left and right. I'm getting older now and didn't last too long..

Would I return.. Maybe.. Only because I'd have to release those boobies again and at $130 for massage and extras there are better options out there for less..

Back to Hock Kang.. After my massage I googled the address and went to find it. The shop has changed its name to Foo Kang TCM. But it was dead, door shut, no one about and it didn't look like the lights were on.
i think hock kang shifted. recently saw a new tcm in the west with the same name. not sure if they are same management and ml
Old 04-01-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
xiao_boy is one of the Best!xiao_boy is one of the Best!xiao_boy is one of the Best!

I found a not bad looking girl on michat at level 2 L* X** T***. Any bros tried before? Any full?
Old 04-01-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 10
whitehead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitehead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiao_boy View Post
I found a not bad looking girl on michat at level 2 L* X** T***. Any bros tried before? Any full?
Is it LxxxDx? So far no full but I like her slim figure and long legs. Gfe is there as well
Old 04-01-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
xiao_boy is one of the Best!xiao_boy is one of the Best!xiao_boy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehead View Post
Is it LxxxDx? So far no full but I like her slim figure and long legs. Gfe is there as well
Yup bro. Thanks for the report. Cheers
Old 04-01-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yampy View Post

can share your waxing place?
Old 04-01-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
blondbecks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone have contact of the ml in spectacles? saw her before but no chance yet as usual shop closed when i went!
Old 05-01-2022, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Snitchy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros got FR/recommendations at O hotel 2nd floor spa? Used to visit there for J**y, good massage good service but abit too milf (or rather borderline gilf) for my liking hahah.
Old 05-01-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
blondbecks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried e new lady beside tattoo shop. nice body w good attitude.

standard charges applies
Old 08-01-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
bruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone seen or tried the corner unit (or near) at the row of the Kim zhua shop? Walked by the other day and saw a slightly tanned and busty ml
Old 08-01-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
bruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceJKD View Post
Anyone seen or tried the corner unit (or near) at the row of the Kim zhua shop? Walked by the other day and saw a slightly tanned and busty ml
Well, I had my answer. Just went to tpp 2nd level to try it out. She is Viet and her name is n*n*.

Looks: 6/10 (typical Viet milf next door)

Body: 7/10 (considered slim with slight tummy, paired with a nice ass to grab)

Boobs: 11/10 (one of the best Viet boobs I've grabbed so far. Big and not too saggy given her age. Nice size for her nips.)

Capped BJ: 9/10 (I like the part where she flicker her tongue beside my balls and suck it. Suction was strong with a variety of tongue action.)

Fj: 9/10 (nice and soft bumpy ass to doggy, with her huge papayas heaving up and down as she rides. She rides as though she's an expert polo)

Attitude: 4/10 (kept pushing me to add $30 for extra time which I didn't and ended up scolding me cos I took a long time to cum. 🤣🤣. )

Damage: 150 all in

Rtf: no, 150 can get me a better deal elsewhere.
Old 08-01-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sedoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Absolutely delighted to have found a gem today.

Location - 1st floor TCM shop with partition and curtain. She was alone in the shop
Look - 9/10, got my attention to walk into the shop despite not seeing any review about it
Body - 8/10 petite, good shape
Massage - 7/10, normal massage
Attitude - 8/10, friendly and attentive

Walked around the area and had a peep from the glass door of this small TCM shop. She signaled me in and i was attracted by her look. Walked in, changed into disposable short. She asked me which part tired and she started focus on those parts. some accidental brushes against ass crack and the rod.

30 mins later, turned around and she said she will massage my stomach. Right after that, she cheekily asked where else do I want to be massaged. Quoted 50 for Hot Jelly and 80 for Hot Jelly with Bobba Milk. Chose Bobba Milk topping as she's really pretty. Unbuckled the packaging and had full view on the Bobba. She grabbed my hand to play around with the Bobba. Free to play around with the pearl.

The rest is history.

Hint: The shop is only opened for 1 month +
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1