The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11910 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Bring them to the "cowboy" bars and let them enjoy for a few hours inside. Like that you can oso curi ayam during that few hours
Ya, very good idea to bring them to "cowboy" bars but are there any in Batam?

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 02-04-2012, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
seesea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Places with SPa and massage in batam with speicals: Trinity Spa at Hotel trinity, near Nagoya Hills Mall.

Altalanta Spa and massage : Infront of Novotel and near to Pacific Hotel( disco at lobby)

Newton Spa and Hotel.: Nagoya new town area.

All the above are not aunty type. Try their VIP room if you want real privacy. Mind you, the gals if they know you are outsider, they will hamtum you. Always nego. Prices for FJ goes about 300K to 500K for these joints.

There are a few with no Spa, but with SYT and private rooms with bath tubs: TOP 1 MASSAGE, FLOWER MASSAGE, BLUE MOON, JAVANA, SURUNI MASSAGE( suruni hotel), HALF MOON, PAS SPA( black listed personally for attitude problem)...

All the best.
Hi newyorker88 bro ,

Once again , Thanks for your info . Tried out Altalanta while last friday , opt for the Vip room . I can say abt the place is that it is consider decently ok built . Toilet is clean . $ wise is quite worth it for the place . Was the only guest during my visit thus i cant say abt what type of crowd frequent there.
Gal who massage me is young , 26 as she say her age was , mother of a 9 year old son . What was the only dissapointment for me was that i don prefer big size gal to massage me regardless of age or whethere she has big boobs anot. ( She is fat more - sorry to use that word ) 60-70 Kg , Abt 1.65 Ht

When i Saw that she was the 1 that was going to massage me , mood 101% gone ... ( Btw , her number is 31. ) Thus my highly anticipated trip was 'Haiz" .
Paid 300 K for the massage + 6K for bottle of water as there don seem to serve water there although got free buffet - Food wise , just to fill your stomache dont think abt the taste / looks. ( I did not eat after setting sight at them )
thats when i ask for water & they charge me for that

Return to that place - Never going back alone unless tagging along with others ..

Will try out others that let us preview the gals that is going to massage 'U' - fish tank style which offer massage ++ . Any Bros can suggest your recommended places , maybe can go together as well ?
Thanks in advance
Old 02-04-2012, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold

Huh? Big sized girl at Atlanta? I thought I was told that Atlanta's girls are all specially handpicked and top quality ones? They are supposed to be the higher end massage house somemore...

Here's a picture of the cewek I got at Newton a couple of months back.

Name is Melissa. Love her D cup jugs...

Last edited by xiaolibiantai; 02-04-2012 at 11:53 PM.
Old 03-04-2012, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolibiantai View Post
Huh? Big sized girl at Atlanta? I thought I was told that Atlanta's girls are all specially handpicked and top quality ones? They are supposed to be the higher end massage house somemore...

Here's a picture of the cewek I got at Newton a couple of months back.

Name is Melissa. Love her D cup jugs...
Big sized gals ith big boobs are my favorite. You can actually ask to view the photos first. Last time, I ask for big tits ones. I got number 26? Cant remember, but she sure got a HUGE pair of tits, although she is fat, but nicely figured and good looking too.

Hope this help brothers going to altalanta. ALWAYS TELL THEM WHAT TYPE YOU LIKE. In fact, most higher end massage, you can tell them what type of gals u prefer.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 03-04-2012, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seesea View Post
Will try out others that let us preview the gals that is going to massage 'U' - fish tank style which offer massage ++ . Any Bros can suggest your recommended places , maybe can go together as well
Thanks in advance

New Berlian, Queens, Massage 82. They have ST. Of cos the massage not going to be good lah.

Most others got photos to view.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 03-04-2012, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 14
atee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
yes, can try asking the phone shop at lucky plaza.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Try Batam Tua Pek Kong, very famous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
just ask the 4 auntie. pay the driver SGD 10
each. that will be more than enough.
Thanks bro.
Old 03-04-2012, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 15
MFTO is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMFTO is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros.. Need advice from the regulars here.. heading up this weekend.. don't think there are much rooms left as i checked.. One bro here recommended me to stay at formosa hotel but it's fully booked..

I am really not sure of the locations there and not know which hotels would be closer for entertainment.. Haven't step foot into Batam for more than 15 years..

Here are my shortlist:

Standard Hotel (Komplek Kuarta Karsa)
Harbour Bay Amir Hotel (JL Duyung Sei Jodoh)
PIH ( Pusat Informasi haji ) Batam hotel (JL. Engku Putri)
Batam Center Hotel (Komp. Raffles Blok E No 6-9)

Which one would be nearer to entertainment places like disco, fish tanks or massage?

Please advise.

THanks a million!!
Old 03-04-2012, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

LOvina Inn as most bRuRs here stayed there . Quote new , cheap and clean

Its mainly walk in booking

Behind the komplex is $$$$$na hotel

Both hotels silent partner boss is bRuR [B]ndnd[B]

Joint are walking distance if you know the way
Old 03-04-2012, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 15
MFTO is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMFTO is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
LOvina Inn as most bRuRs here stayed there . Quote new , cheap and clean

Its mainly walk in booking

Behind the komplex is $$$$$na hotel

Both hotels silent partner boss is bRuR [B]ndnd[B]

Joint are walking distance if you know the way
Hi Pak,

Thanks for the advice. My only worry is that there will not be only rooms available as it's gonna be the long weekend, but thats the time i'm able to make it there..

possible to book online?

cheers!
Old 03-04-2012, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Courtesy of brRuR eg5354

Post #16001

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...#post 6838147

Don forget to book your ferry return trip as soon as you arrived to avoid any un necesaary hassle and unwarranted delays going back
Old 03-04-2012, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wei8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going on thu?please pm me
Old 03-04-2012, 11:08 PM
Samster

xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold

Hotel to call and try:

Lovinna Hotel: +62 778 467789 (Got English speaking staff)
Batam Star Hotel: +62 778 456808 (Got one counter girl can speak Mandarine, 1 min walk to Gold Bird, ask for Level 1 rooms as relatively new than others)

Ferry Booking

Wavemaster: +65 6272 0501 ($48 for return ticket)
Old 03-04-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
badboi07 is Cool - loads of Potential

Lai lai hotel is still my no 1 hotel in batam
Old 03-04-2012, 11:24 PM
Samster

Oh Lai Lai too. Very near to Gold Bird too. But didn't stay there before.
Old 04-04-2012, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

info needed.
ferry from batam to balai,
balai to batam.
terminal, time, cost ?
anyone got info on this.
many many years didnt step into balai liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread