The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2012, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 15
zion1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genomes View Post
lets see.father mother.sister and her son.brother,aunt and her daugher.
i think 7 ppl
I not sure whether you give allowance to every members in cluding the aunt and her daughter. But i know, when the aunt and the daughter or whoever in the family need this and that. You will be ask to be their sponsor
Old 25-09-2012, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Genomes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zion1989 View Post
I not sure whether you give allowance to every members in cluding the aunt and her daughter. But i know, when the aunt and the daughter or whoever in the family need this and that. You will be ask to be their sponsor
greedy ppl.lol
Old 25-09-2012, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 15
zion1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
greedy ppl.lol
Not only viet, my friend mom is thai. Her dad always send money back to help the family including cousin and whoever. Is very common to help those relatives. Be prepare for that bro
Old 25-09-2012, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zion1989 View Post
Not only viet, my friend mom is thai. Her dad always send money back to help the family including cousin and whoever. Is very common to help those relatives. Be prepare for that bro
i am just going to nod and smile if the request is plain stupid
Old 26-09-2012, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You are one hell of a Smart ass! Good for u!

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 26-09-2012, 02:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
I try not to give too much monthly and not to support them in other purchases, that's why i am labelled as a 'fxxking poor foreigner' and they hate me like mad
I didn't fork out any yet... but my girl has been using her money to treat her family under my name.. so, i'm still considered rich foreigner
Old 26-09-2012, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
I didn't fork out any yet... but my girl has been using her money to treat her family under my name.. so, i'm still considered rich foreigner
Wah, nowadays we have lots of samsters here that have lot of `pride' huh?
Old 26-09-2012, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Their request will not sound stupid, u married her, she tell u one day, her mum is sick, like cancer, need money for medical fees. Since u have married her, her mum will be yur MIL, so does it sound stupid to u? Can u still nod n smile?
Old 26-09-2012, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Their request will not sound stupid, u married her, she tell u one day, her mum is sick, like cancer, need money for medical fees. Since u have married her, her mum will be yur MIL, so does it sound stupid to u? Can u still nod n smile?
Its like what i am facing now, useless BIL laze around all day, refused to work. MIL feed him and his wife and son. BIL only know how to yaya, smoke, drink and beat wife. Then finally 1 day, decided to work as bus driver. 2 months into job, bus hit and killed 2 person. MIL scared like mad, asked other siblings to come up with $$$ to settle the problem. Stupid BIL hide under MIL skirt, like a useless kid. MIl give all other siblings pressure to cough out money, especially those that married foreigner... ME la. I told them i am `useless and fxxking poor foreigner' like what they described me to be, so i only gave 5million VND. Like it ot leave it
Old 26-09-2012, 10:36 AM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Its like what i am facing now, useless BIL laze around all day, refused to work. MIL feed him and his wife and son. BIL only know how to yaya, smoke, drink and beat wife. Then finally 1 day, decided to work as bus driver. 2 months into job, bus hit and killed 2 person. MIL scared like mad, asked other siblings to come up with $$$ to settle the problem. Stupid BIL hide under MIL skirt, like a useless kid. MIl give all other siblings pressure to cough out money, especially those that married foreigner... ME la. I told them i am `useless and fxxking poor foreigner' like what they described me to be, so i only gave 5million VND. Like it ot leave it
basically its like that... i dun give 2 hoots about who the fuck is the MIL. But if the MIL and family has been supportive of my relationship right from the start, i will provide whatever support i can afford. But if MIL & relatives were not-so-supportive right from the very start (this is the default mode of their initial reaction and all the act smart uncles and aunties will come and interrogate you at the beginning, talking as if they are damn fucking smart), then i will not even give VND5mil... i'll just nod and smile lor....

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 26-09-2012, 01:11 PM
Samster

my gf the brother is 31 years not married.
what are the chances of him getting married at that age in vietnam?
Old 26-09-2012, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
my gf the brother is 31 years not married.
what are the chances of him getting married at that age in vietnam?
Age is not a parameter to be considered, the amount of money u have in ur bank account is the main factor...

Anyway he could be a gay.

Why are we so concern over a useless Vietnamese bum not getting married???

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 26-09-2012, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Spectrre is Cool - loads of Potential

Been reading through the post and some post caught my attention and I just need to get it out of my system.

Some bros bx after marry, be it whatever reason, is still working as a wl here. the reason given is always not enough money. Reading through, I find that I am on the fence with this topic, neither choosing a side.

I believe that every family have their reason for whatever they do. Traditional asain values teaches us that as man, we provide for our woman. But sometimes man just cant provide enough. As bro sv say, why marry in first place when cannot take care wife. But sometimes things happen, and you have no choice.
This is a true story.
My aunt, Malaysian PR married to my sg uncle, works before as a massage girl, unclean one, those that fuck with customer. Reason she work is because her husband cant provide for her anymore, unfortunate accident. And she is not ashamed of it, she once told me and I will forever remember it. "pride and dignity is only plaything for those who have never really poor before. When you are really down and out, and have responsibility, can pride and dignity save you, feed yr 2 children?"
My whole family clan know what she work as, and they all respect her, for she one person ay for the house, eat and her 2 kids education. Now her 2 kids are uni grads and they have told me, they are never more proud to have a mother like this. They dont hide their mum previous occupation from anyone.
My mum ask her before, why dont work 2 jobs, work long hrs..she told my mum, how much pay can she get if work 2 jobs, plus who look after the house, the kids?

So there is my view. But if you can provide for yr family and still let yr wife work, den its really phui phui phui for you.
Old 26-09-2012, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Age is not a parameter to be considered, the amount of money u have in ur bank account is the main factor...

Anyway he could be a gay.

Why are we so concern over a useless Vietnamese bum not getting married???
i more worried about my bank account.
Old 26-09-2012, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

not only at night.... morning also, afternoon also... best part is that they don't wear bra

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
true..most ladies wear the pyjamas pants when sleeping as well...
especially older ladies....

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1