The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 03-11-2008, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

[QUOTE=Playman;3199555]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post

Shifu TD next year March, we can have your presence with us in the Bangkok trip....ok! Why so late didn't sleep yet?
Long time never go bkk liao, U must show me the way.
Old 03-11-2008, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone going BKK next weekend???
Old 03-11-2008, 02:59 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

[QUOTE=TD.king;3200763]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post

Sure or not.......I dare not show you around but can only refresh your memory.....you are lau eng already in LOS.....hahahah!

But at times you got to forgive uncle when i forget as old already .....hahahah!
Old 03-11-2008, 03:03 PM
Samster

TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Playman;3200780]
Quote:

Sure or not.......I dare not show you around but can only refresh your memory.....you are lau eng already in LOS.....hahahah!

But at times you got to forgive uncle when i forget as old already .....hahahah!
Really, i long time nv go bkk liao but hatyai......... heeheeheehee. danok.. hahahahaha
Old 03-11-2008, 03:15 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=TD.king;3200792]
Quote:

Really, i long time nv go bkk liao but hatyai......... heeheeheehee. danok.. hahahahaha
No problem, I will show all all the places that I know well...now I am in the mid of writing the FR from our recent Bkk invasion.....hahahahah! Give me an hour or so....!

It will our honour to have you along...!
Old 03-11-2008, 03:20 PM
SamSter

[QUOTE=kammou1289;3200747]
Quote:

haha... 'left over'... walau eh... but shifu.. bacarra really is a nice place.. which brought us a very sextified feeling.. chio chio chio...!!!!
the rest of the agogo were just so so la... some of the dancers r not chio.. except coyote dancers.. played too much with coyotes at soi cowboy.. kekeke.. we the 'left overs' just like kena cursed liao.. dont wana get out from the club.. muahahahahaa...
soooooooooooooo sorry not left over....remaining comrades...hahahah! Nice leh!

Anyone score over there...in bacarra as we only spend about 1/2 hour there only.....
Old 03-11-2008, 03:23 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Playman;3200837]
Quote:

No problem, I will show all all the places that I know well...now I am in the mid of writing the FR from our recent Bkk invasion.....hahahahah! Give me an hour or so....!

It will our honour to have you along...!
Bro playman, U need 1 hr to write FR . U must be dam happening & enjoying in BKK. Waiting for ur Fr. heeheeheehee. By the way where is our Prince Holy? He sneaked into danok yesterday. Today he sneak in also?
Old 03-11-2008, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 17
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light

hey bros

going bangkok this friday till nxt week man, one year absence from the scene,

anyone can recommend nice massage place apart frm those in ratchada street or nice clubs where can pick up fl? think will be giving soi cowboy a skip this time.

kindly share with me and will defo FR!

thanx
Old 03-11-2008, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
mekongcatfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=TD.king;3200763]
Quote:

Bro, going with bro playman sure cannot go wrong one. He can put thai like local gia. Somemore he can sweet talk till young or old bird flew on his hand. Very geng.
Old 03-11-2008, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
mekongcatfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=TD.king;3200874]
Quote:

Bro playman, U need 1 hr to write FR . U must be dam happening & enjoying in BKK. Waiting for ur Fr. heeheeheehee. By the way where is our Prince Holy? He sneaked into danok yesterday. Today he sneak in also?
Ya loh, very quiet from prince Holy. Kena BKK withdrawal syndrome. Quiet2 sneak into Danok for extra shots. hehehe.
Old 03-11-2008, 05:39 PM
SamSter

[QUOTE=TD.king;3200874]
Quote:

Sorry bro....cannot finish writing....I only completed half way...got to continue at home...like homework..hahahah! as I need to go and fetch my son from school.....!
Old 03-11-2008, 05:41 PM
SamSter

[QUOTE=mekongcatfish;3201020]
Quote:

Ya loh, very quiet from prince Holy. Kena BKK withdrawal syndrome. Quiet2 sneak into Danok for extra shots. hehehe.
No lah...he is still in Malaysia....trying to recover from too many shots.....hahahah dunno from tequila or you know what?
Old 03-11-2008, 05:45 PM
SamSter

[QUOTE=mekongcatfish;3201005]
Quote:

Bro, going with bro playman sure cannot go wrong one. He can put thai like local gia. Somemore he can sweet talk till young or old bird flew on his hand. Very geng.
bro....don't say like that ai.....I speak only a little thai...only...!Tipu tipu one..!

Peen chac peen chac hahahah!
Old 04-11-2008, 02:09 AM
SamSter

Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report - 28th 31st Oct 2008 (Part 1)

Bangkok Trip 28th~31st Nov 2008

Commandos participate;

1. Playman
2. Playman’s client
3. Shifu Mekongcat
4. Shifu Froggy
5. Prince Holymann
6. Redoxan
7. Bro KC
8. Koala Bear
9. Koala Bear’s friend
10. Koala Bear’s friend
11. Kammou
12. Kammou’s cousin
13. Kammou’s uncle

If I have left out anyone, please forgive me and also a few brothers…I didn’t have the time to call them up as planned for a drink…..my humble apologises as hopefully the next time, I could find some time to do it.

28th Nov 2008

• First dropped by our supplier after our business discussion to a famous local joint known as Tarawadee Resort & Spa, they have a good selection of girl ranging from 1,800 bahts, 2,600 bahts and 5,000 bahts, according to the captain of my supplier who is a regular there, the newbie is normally more expensive but then the service is not so good as the veteran. He strong recommended the 2,600 range ones. We didn’t take any from there as we are having our lunch while wash our eyes after landed not long ago and we have our luggages with us so we thought of coming back later…..hahahahah! No time! Didn’t make it.
Tarawadee Resort & Spa
:: Tarawadee Resort :: (all the info is there) The captain is very professional not pushy by the name of Mr.Nong and the chun captain for the restaurant is Ms Oh. (7/10)
• Hotel check in (Hip Hotel) which is a very girl friendly hotel as they also provided massage all sort of massage as the reception quoted……they says Mr.Playman we provide all sort of information including call-in massage which is a very reasonable prices from what they quoted and they says, “Mr.Playman, we provided all type of service from A~Z……..Mr.Playman …..all types….yeah!” Ok, I catch the meaning the second time. We took the Cool Studio room which is clean and spacious value for money and most important very girl friendly……and not forgetting the huge bathtub like the one in soapy MPs….hahahahah! Moreover the receptionist is damn chun….hahahah too bad they saw me with a few girls in 3 days……no chance already! Some more tell me my girls are damn chun….not my girls lah….I am a tourist guide….I replied! KNS!

• Bacarra

Highly recommended by a close Master of Bkk, good selection of girls…I will rate them as 7/10 average girls and the best part is the pussy peeping from the ground floor to the 1st floor through the glass floor with girls dancing without panties….I know that this is nothing new to all the veteran of Bkk…….my first time there. But then very hungry due to some mis-communication problem with Redoxan….very stress and tension …after waited for about 45 minutes just to meet up….hahahah!

• Dinner

Lead by Shifu Redoxan to a small lane through the rain to have some authentic Thai food which is cheap and good…..7 persons come to about 1000 bahts+ near Soi Cowboy area.

• Nana Plaza

After dinner, we explore all the rainbow outlets, fromRainbow 4, then Rainbow 2……then supposedly Rainbow 1, all have hooked up already, as all agrees to grab one back…I started the ball rolling by grabbing the first one from Rainbow 4. it is almost midnights now….no-one is interested in supper…..as all are rushing back …..to hotel room!

My client grab one also from Rainbow 2 by himself as we all agrees that everyone have to take each one back as we do it as a group. End up everyone takes one including my client who never cheong before in his innocent life except his wife.
In the morning…..he curse and swear, as he practically cannot do this cannot touch this…too deep painful….so he kicks her out after the unsatisfied first round. Feel sad for him.

I will rate the place Rainbow 4 ~ 6/10 and Rainbow 2 ~ 5/10 in term of selection and quality of girls there.

• Hotel

Back to hotel, I can only tell you that my girls is ok and the rest I will have to allow him to share with us over here……!

Date: 28th Nov 2008 (12.00am till 5am, as she got class in the morning)
Name: Wan
Body: nice curve, smooth dark skin like tanned Chinese have sharp features from Issan. Father – Phuket and mother from Issan.
Face: 7/10
Pussy: 8/10 (good pussy wet wet wet)
Boobs: 7/10 (A bit small but I am not a boobs lover so I don’t mind maybe an A cup)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (almost prefect)
GFE: 10/10 (very very very friendly and accommodative)
DATY: not my cup of tea
AR: Yes
FK: Yes
Finger: did not try, but surely no problem!
WIR: Yes definitely if I need to go to Bangkok again for another “sight” visit
Skin: Smooth
What turn me on: She asked me after the first round……what else you want me to do for you?

We had, doggie, reverse doggie, missionary, side thrust, all sort of positions I can think of and it is a bit difficult for me to cum that night after 45 minutes of pumping and sweating maybe I am a bit tired……!

I had to use 4 condoms in 2 rounds as when we change positions the condom still stuck in her pussy….hahahahah it is a bit tight as I know, mine is not a cannon. Nevertheless, she cum twice with the dinosaurs screaming……I don’t whether anyone staying beside my room…..don’t care..lah! What can I do? Hahahahha!

29th Nov 2008

• Business (half day gone)
• Massage (J-One)

After our real business is over…..we walk to the nearby J-One for air inflated mattress and I booked the girl a 5,000 bahts girl for my client and I went out for a smoke as all air-con places is non-smoking in Thailand now except Danok….and the girl come and call me up. What? I saw my client and he ask me to take over as suddenly stomach-ache! Kns! What to do, go loh!

Date: 29th Nov 2008 (3.00pm)
Name: Love
Body: So so only….maybe that is why my client pretend to have stomach-ache…..!
Face: 7/10 (ok..but a bit old)
Pussy: 6/10 (loose but wet…maybe because of the soap water….hahahahah)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (A bit small but I am not a boobs lover so I don’t mind maybe a 35B cup)
BBBJ: 7/10 (standard)
GFE: 8/10 (friendly)
DATY: not my cup of tea
AR: Yes
FK: Yes
Finger: did not try, but surely no problem!
WIR: Nope as there are so many other girls to try…..it will take me years to finish! Probably never will.
Skin: Not really smooth
What turn me on: Nothing but paid by my client already…not to waste! Go through with it.

J-One at Sri Ayuthiya Road, near to the Gypsum Tower where there is a Toyota Showroom, Choa Pyra 2 is too near my office so we go further down to J-One, overall I will rated this place 4/10 and crab service from the captain which is a bit pushy and always asking for tips. The service from the girls are not bad, very friendly and helpful, she even direct me to my next destination by writing down the address in Thai for the taxi.

• Dinner at Nathong Restaurant

569/1, Pracha-Utit Rd, Samsennok, Huay hwang, Bangkok
Tel:0-2691-0641 (2-5)

Thanks to Shifu Mekongcat, who went fishing tour in the morning and come back with 2 siakap fish…….. I asked him to bring back 2 fish because there is about 7-8 of us…..and he did. KNS! He almost kills us with his fish as one big fish weigh about 7-8 kgs and another one is about 6-7 kgs! That means each one of us have to eat about 1 kg of fish without bone….end up cook the big one and the other one give to the cook for the staff to eat.

It is a nice place to eat with a live band and man made water lake surrounding the place and it is perfect with a teerak along for dinner. The most chun thing over there is the tiger beer girl……a prefect 10 body….my next target. I asked her how come she is so fit…she smile and says she only do 20 sit-up everyday without miss and nothing else no aerobics or jogging. Hehehe…..I will surely return…for her! Damn forget to get her number!

• Foot massage

After the dinner, we break into 2 groups, the young one attacks CM2 and The Tunnel and the old one go back and have foot massage near our hotel, Huey Hwang area…..we patronise the Lanna Orchid/Lemon Grass & Spa same boss. Ask for the supervisor…nice SYT name Pat.

Very good massage and she give us the local Thai prices which mean 800 bahts for 2 hours of oil massage and 300 bahts for 1 hour of foot massage! I don’t whether it is a good price but it is reasonable to me.

• Nataree

Some went to Nataree…..there is a cheeky girl there, when I ask her name…she replied in Thai and I asked her what other language she knows as I don’t understand Thai….she reply me back in Penang Hokkien….Knn…and claim to come from Alor Setar….and some more ask me not to “tipu” when I say that I am from Africa.Hahahahah…..my friend took her…..turn out to be her service is bad….keep watching TV all the while…KNN. Her name is Ku KU Cheeyow. Funny name like lanc….!

• Talak Huey Hwang

After the massage, we went to Talak Huey Hwang to pray at the Elephant Buddha at the corner and after that started to wash our eyes as all the working girls is there to eat, buy supper, clothing, bed sheet, CD, some made eye-contact with a bunch of uncle but we boo hue them….lansi…no urge so that night so we passed.
Old 04-11-2008, 02:11 AM
SamSter

Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report - 28th 31st Oct 2008 (Part 2)

• Vocal Café

The selection of girls here is very good….overall I will give them a 7/10 in term of look and not lansi.The bar fine is 1000 bahts according to Shifu Mekongcat, as I don’t have a girl sitting with me and all the chun girls is sitting with them…..!
At about 7-8pm Thai time there is a lot s of Mercedes and BMW coming lining out to take the girls out….we assume they bar-fine them.

On Halloween night, there are packed with people including farang…and there are 3 girls to 1 man.

• CM2/Tunnel

We have to ask Prince Holymann, Froggy and Redoxan to comment on this sector as I was not with them…..went for a walk and had a decent foot massage and sleep like a baby.

30th Nov 2008

• Erawan Prayer / Naraporn

Prayer and shopping only. As those days the Naraporn is a place where the local government subsidise the good from cottage industries all over Thailand to sell their goods under one roof.

• Mk restaurant

One restaurant that we can’t find in Malaysia, very nice Thai style steam boat with pork, beef…yummy!

• MBK

Walk around to see the school girls in their tight white uniform…just to wash our eyes.

• Angel Massage

We went to Angel under the recommendation of Shifu Mekongcat, the selection is good and I was told there is a “happy ending” but there must be a chemistry between you and the masseur. The girl is above average I would rate it as 7.5/10 but the only set back is that the girl can be called into any hotel within the Sukumvit area only, not more than that. I saw a few SYT there but due to the dinner cruise start at 8pm…we need to rush…so dropped the idea of having the massage there. There is a few chun girl…..Tuna, City, Mint and Milk…this is of course according to my own taste and it could be very bad according to the shifu at times.Hahhahaha!

• Poseidon massage

The qualities of girls have dropped compare to a few months back when I am there. Price range from 2,300 ~ 2,600 for fish tank 1 & 2 and sideliner is from 3,500 ~ 5,000 bahts. Not bad looking for sideliner but got only 3 girls when we are there about 4-5pm. The sideliner mamasan a chun girl herself…give me her number …..089-443-0143 (name: Ms Ja-ae). Good luck!

• Emmulle

Same thing here…worst still compare to Poseidon, there is only about 3 sideliner and about only 6-7 fish tank girls….price from 2,200 ~ 2,600 bahts…didn’t bother to negotiation as only one can make it. There is about 6-7 of us.

• Nataree

Wow….there is about 60-70 sideliner today and another 30-40 fish tank girls of which a girl who speak Hokkien to me yesterday (sideliner)….is flirting with me and end up giving her number to me…. maybe the next round there. Why not?

• Dinner cruise

We miss the river cruise because of the terrible jam cause the Halloween party craze cause of the girls to be 1 ½ hour late…..so we miss the river cruise dinner……!

• Ban Chiang

Traditional Thai Cuisine
14, Soi Sri-veing, Surasak Road, Silom Bangkok.
(Behind Holiday Inn Hotel 200 yards)
Tel: 02-236-7045

End up we meet at Shangri-La Hotel as that is our meeting point after we are late for the dinner cruise, as we are travelling in 3 taxis, after asking the hotel staff, they recommended us to this restaurant….superb food maybe because we are damn hungry and the traffic jam…..we had our dinner at 9pm……….! (10pm our time)

• My Client (Uncle Eng)

After the dinner normally I would have a cigarette outside and before I could ask for the bill, he sounded to me, he wanted to go back first……arg..?? So I quickly paid the bill and off we go back to the hotel and back to his room……until I knock on his room at 9.00am …..!He opened the door and I invited him for breakfast, but he says he wanted to take a nap…….

Why? Not hungry……he replied….I had not slept yet leh! Hahahahahha!

I asked “how many times” 4 ½ times….erg? What? Last time didn’t cum…..he replied…ok…he closed the door and has his nap until noon. At last he is happy and hopefully because of him….I can go and cheong again ….with him as my excuse to HM…hahahahah!

• Girls pick-up

Some of the boys with their teerak having dinner are very anxious to go back as it is their last night and MUST finish all the ammunition. Hhahahah! While I check the bill, they start calling the taxi…..going back to hotel. Some of us meet up with another group who just arrived from KL….the Kammou group headed by Kammou waiting for us at Vocal Club in our hotel Hip Hotel (1st floor)….with 3 chun girls accompany them each. I started to work on the “bachelors” boys by grabbing any chun girl passing by and calling them to sit with my bros…..they are all satisfied with my selection. After seeing them getting along well with the girl and contacts I move on to karaoke up-stairs as I don’t want to spend too much time down there, as I have a teerak with me already. Half way through the karaoke my teerak signal me to go up………already!

My girl is the same as first day….so I will not write the “almost” same thing except this time we did twice….suck me dry as until I had an interval to down again to arrange something in the karaoke room. She is fun and wild.

• The Tunnel (Luang Suan Soi 3)

After the karaoke session, Shifu Mekongcat manage to strike a contract deal with an FL from where…..let him share with you! The rest of the bros went to The Tunnel again…..for the final countdown until 6am in the morning.

31st Nov 2008

Bro Koala Bear is the first one to leave at 7am flight to Singapore.

Followed by Price Holymann is the first one to leave in the afternoon session…followed by me and my client.

Lastly my friend from Singapore and Shifu Mekongcat……..we leave with a heavy heart and will surely come back. I have to see my calendar as there is a trip in March due to many of my brothers over in KL wanted to join us for the March trip. Dates are yet to be confirmed.

Signing off…….sorry for the long winded FR and many thanks to all the brothers during this trip…and if any offences did happened during the trip it is unintentional.

Until the next trip! Bye Bye Bang-Cock!

Brothers who went with us please up-date on your side....thanks!

Add-on for benefits for others to share.....and add on please any additional information! Thanks!

Last edited by Playman; 04-11-2008 at 02:24 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1