The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-08-2014, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsex99 View Post
Hi bro, had tried this gal last week it's totally disappointed .
Here is my fr;

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=458469

Name Selina
Look: 7/10 pretty look same as pic but got some pimple .��
Height: very tall at least 175
Boobs: fake can feel the silicon inside . Eeee
Overall service: 2/10
All the service mentioned in the forum nv do!!
Massage also piano.
Bath : Do it urself!!!
Ask for JG but she don wanna do it!!!
Cannot lick tits onli can touch tits only!! Nv lick my body ! It make me feel so sian !!!
I had went before quite many gals before but this is the worse gal N service I get so far! So will like to warn u all guys .
Sorry for my broken English cus nv study��
Do up mi if u think my fr is useful.
Bro, you neber research enuff... she was the first that I MR... I am also quite active in her thread, got many kena liao... feel for you bro...

But she not that tall lah...

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...=#post11365103

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 04-08-2014, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fish92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh man, liltiger's Cherry left? Her ad no longer on the website anymore
Old 04-08-2014, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
lixiao17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylixiao17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish92 View Post
Oh really? She is a sweet SYT, I enjoy chatting with her very much...

คิดดี พูดี ทำดี
Old 04-08-2014, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 11
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
This Porsche/Li Li looks kinda familiar. Seems like she was here before.

Wow, those long legs ....... But no MRs so far. Hope some kind bros can shine some lights .....
Bro it seems like you commented on her thread when she provided FJ before. So did you end up trying her? Care to shed some light here if you remember your experience
http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...98&postcount=4
Old 04-08-2014, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lixiao17 View Post
Not exactly sure whether or not she left but her ad is gone. Never had the chance to visit her...
Old 04-08-2014, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
carlto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not exactly sure whether or not she left but her ad is gone. Never had the chance to visit her...
Really hope Bro LilTiger can keep CHERRY and SUMMER in Singapore as long as possible.
Old 04-08-2014, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
density deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some advice from you guys needed... anyone tried http://prcdreamsangel.wordpress.com/candys/ before?

Appreciate some reviews!
Old 04-08-2014, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlto View Post
Really hope Bro LilTiger can keep CHERRY and SUMMER in Singapore as long as possible.
Summer also gone liao.

On a side note, liltiger had another Cherry few months back. Her massage was so-so only but her GFE and sensual teasing gao gao, RTM that Cherry countless times before she left somewhere in May. Still missing her a lot even now, really wish can see her again.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Summer also gone liao.

On a side note, liltiger had another Cherry few months back. Her massage was so-so only but her GFE and sensual teasing gao gao, RTM that Cherry countless times before she left somewhere in May. Still missing her a lot even now, really wish can see her again.
Yeah bro... she's the one in my signature. Sigh...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 04-08-2014, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yeah bro... she's the one in my signature. Sigh...
Haha, as much as I've guessed bro. She's the only one I've went back to for so many times.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=461770

My rating and review for Sophia (mingzhao) are as follows.
Face: 10/10
Figure: 9/10
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 7/10
Attitude: 10/10
DMG: 120+GST

Face wise, she is really pretty, no doubt of that. Although the first sight didn't bring me a WOW, after spending some while, her sharp features could really grow on you. Personality wise, very authentic which made a zero commercial feeling. I particularly like her friendliness and straightforwardness that any topic can be conversed open-heartedly.

HJ was just descent, shaking my shaft up and down like a teenage boy try to jerk his dick for the first time. The plus point may be the non-stop kissing for extra stimulation. Titties are open for grasping and licking. Hmm... that's it.

Overall, what she is trying to sell is her beautiful face and the strong GFE feeling. If conversing with a topless pretty girl on bed is all you need, go ahead for a try. You gonna like it.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
HJ was just descent, shaking my shaft up and down like a teenage boy try to jerk his dick for the first time.
Bravo bro! you so brave to try her, you're a sucker for good look
All the chiobu will be tuned by you one way or another
Seems like she really "fresh in this trade" .... then it is worth to check her rose garden .....

Quote:
Lol...
Jio-ed my friend quite recently to another stable in the east for tag team...
His ML bathroom also got the same... kena whacked by him the whole day...
tag team as in 4 in a room? sound like lotsa fun.
You always send your buddy to Holland luckily I dunno you ... heee!

Quote:
Lol... just when I was about to mention her (as above)... but it's the other sista my fren kena...
If I am your friend, I'll ask for exchange ... nearly fall into that trap ...

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 04-08-2014, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6498 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=461770

Face: 10/10
Figure: 9/10
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 7/10
Attitude: 10/10
DMG: 120+GST

Face wise, she is really pretty, no doubt of that. Although the first sight didn't bring me a WOW, after spending some while, her sharp features could really grow on you. Personality wise, very authentic which made a zero commercial feeling. I particularly like her friendliness and straightforwardness that any topic can be conversed open-heartedly.

HJ was just descent, shaking my shaft up and down like a teenage boy try to jerk his dick for the first time. The plus point may be the non-stop kissing for extra stimulation. Titties are open for grasping and licking. Hmm... that's it.

Overall, what she is trying to sell is her beautiful face and the strong GFE feeling. If conversing with a topless pretty girl on bed is all you need, go ahead for a try. You gonna like it.
Should have visit her when the price still at 90
Old 04-08-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lixiao17 View Post
Quote:
Yup, Cherry is no more working. Leaving Singapore in a few days. Quite a pity bro if you have not tried her. A very nice lady to spend time with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlto View Post
Quote:
Summer also gone liao.
Yup, Summer also not working any more. Had my last session with her. Very very nice. One of the best session I ever had. Not just the HJ but the chit-chatting ...... really gonna miss her. Such a nice lady. Hope she cums back.
Old 04-08-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Bro it seems like you commented on her thread when she provided FJ before. So did you end up trying her? Care to shed some light here if you remember your experience
http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...98&postcount=4
Haha, no lah. That time just talk cock sing song nia. Never tried cos my sight trained on other targets.

But actually even when that previous page was up, I already find her a bit familiar. I think she was here even before that.

But never mind, all I want to know is whether it is worth spending time with those long legs ........ and hopefully that pussy in between.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1