The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2010, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of
Re: phuket

WOW...you are a HARDCORE PARTY ANIMAL!!!
Old 06-10-2010, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 18
LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!

Hello fellow samsters~

Can I check how much would one need to bring if it's just a 3d2n trip?

Recent upped
unicornboy

Returning favor to:
victorlee123
Old 07-10-2010, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
rs07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you didn't mention what u gonna do. u can bring 500 sin dollars also not enough. depends what u gonna do. i will be there on 19-22 oct and i only there to relax, eat, hangout, foot massage,disco and transport. i will only change around 130-150 sin. should be enough coz hotel and flight already paid.
Old 07-10-2010, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveForTuaNehBu View Post
Hello fellow samsters~

CREDIT CARDS, READY CREDIT ATM CARDS...Dont go to LOS without them..

One can spend thousands of bahts staying at 5 stars resort, every night sex orgy with many thai girls..or spend less than few hundred dollars staying in a dirt cheap room and every night PCC and sleep alone...
Old 08-10-2010, 12:06 AM
Samster

LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!

Hahah my bad..

In terms of accomodations wise I'm not really particular becos was prepared to pay abt 150+ a nite.. but more interested into knowing the joints there and of cos how a girl's charges is like on a standard norm?

Recent upped
unicornboy

Returning favor to:
victorlee123
Old 08-10-2010, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3017 / Power: 20
jin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks bro for recommendation.. so hotel will be c&N
so now for the entertainment, read the previous threads bossy & hollywood is must go? are both located at bangla road? any other recommendation? wat the st/lt rates currently?

Some good bonks
bonnie:Rainie,
Old 08-10-2010, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
invasion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros. I will be there with another 1 of my buddy between 24/10 to 26/10. Its sunday to tuesday. Is it still gonna be happening? Can arrange to meet up with fellow samsters to chiong together.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, u just walk around as u can see alot of thing, n Rock Hard to see (.) (.) n Banana, Tiger Disco... n many more etc... 555+++ enjoy... ur stay there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jin81 View Post
thanks bro for recommendation.. so hotel will be c&N
so now for the entertainment, read the previous threads bossy & hollywood is must go? are both located at bangla road? any other recommendation? wat the st/lt rates currently?
Bro, dun worry as there u can Party until the Sunday come out... Party Hard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by invasion View Post
bros. I will be there with another 1 of my buddy between 24/10 to 26/10. Its sunday to tuesday. Is it still gonna be happening? Can arrange to meet up with fellow samsters to chiong together.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 09-10-2010, 05:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel21 View Post
Haha Bro, U still wake up to eat breakfast. I been to Patong 4 times and I have never eaten breakfast, 1st meal is usually lunch at 2pm or even later..

The only time I ate breakfast was like for supper when I partied till 6+am at Hollywood then brought the ladies for supper/ breakfast, after eating the sun has risen and the next moment I woke up is for dinner at 5pm liao, then get ready for another round of partying.. Simply crazy but SHIOK life!

Found out something from the last trip that actually Hollywood closing time is not 6am, its till I duno when! At 5am, they will start playing Thai music and all the foreigners will leave and at 6am, they will close the outer area and draw the curtains and continue Round 2 at the inside area! HARDCORE PARTYING!

I dont use up all my energy for all night partying. I used it for 2 person party inside the hotel room. Main Purpose of going there...kekeke....

Usually morning wake up to say goodbye to the girl mar...if she leaving...if I extend her sometimes I dont wake up until lunchtime.

Early morning in phuket also quite fun. Very fresh air...totally almost deadtown...most people still sleeping...really got holiday feel...
Old 09-10-2010, 05:34 AM
Samster

edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hello fellow samsters~

Normally I go for a week and I will bring about $1k sing. Thats not including air ticket and hotel. This will be more than enough for a week of 1 or 2 girl per day, 1 session of foot/oil massage, 2 or 3 meals, some shopping and other entertainment and not forgetting the beers you drink at disco and ago go bar and tips for the girls there.
Old 09-10-2010, 05:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hahah my bad..

In terms of accomodations wise I'm not really particular becos was prepared to pay abt 150+ a nite.. but more interested into knowing the joints there and of cos how a girl's charges is like on a standard norm?
You can get very decent hotel at only 600 - 800 baht especially during low season. Girls at beer bar can get at around 1.5k to 2k. Avoid ago-go girls, most will rip you off...u should try the ago-go waitress instead...some are cute available and better service.
Old 09-10-2010, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 23
firegobypower is a glorious beacon of lightfiregobypower is a glorious beacon of lightfiregobypower is a glorious beacon of lightfiregobypower is a glorious beacon of lightfiregobypower is a glorious beacon of light

Anybody can advise where have nice seafood in Kata Beach? Thanks!
Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.
Old 09-10-2010, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

does phuket hav farm for bking girls n wats e range of prices? Issit true hatyai is e cheapest?
Old 09-10-2010, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
You can get very decent hotel at only 600 - 800 baht especially during low season. Girls at beer bar can get at around 1.5k to 2k. Avoid ago-go girls, most will rip you off...u should try the ago-go waitress instead...some are cute available and better service.

Woah thank you so much for the very detail analysis of dmg.. that was what i wanted to know!

Been trying my best to read and then gauge but then there's too many to begin with.. wont be going for a 7d6n trip la.. dont have that much amount of time to begin with.

I am so keen to venture there to take a look someday!

Recent upped
unicornboy

Returning favor to:
victorlee123
Old 09-10-2010, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubezero79 View Post
does phuket hav farm for bking girls n wats e range of prices? Issit true hatyai is e cheapest?
Not sure anybody can answer your 1st question (imho, kinda naive too). 2nd, you can't compare Phuket with Hatyai -it's prime touristy belt, setup is so different and costs $$ more than Hatyai (which mostly caters to visitors across the border)
Quote:
Originally Posted by firegobypower
Anybody can advise where have nice seafood in Kata Beach?
Not cheap, but ambience and food quite ok
http://www.phuket.com/magazine/kaneang-restaurant.htm

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1