The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaboutmalays View Post
Recently had a ML. She is older looking. Very likely in her 40s. But her body is really nice. Very petite and nice sized tits (not too big). Also has beautiful tattooes in the right places. Huge turn on for me to see them while banging her shaved and tight pussy.

She walked in wearing a tiny mini skirt with lacy g string. Wow! She started me off by placing me on my hands and knees. She then open my butt cheeks and ate out my ass and balls. She also BBBJ me in the same position switching between my ass, balls and dick. She then slid underneath me (still on hands and knees) and continued the bbbj. Then I turned around. Wow, I was finally able to see how she sucked my cock. Really full suction. She continued (no rush) until I was ready to fuck her in all sorts of positions. Lots of moaning from her (fake or not, I don’t know lol) but it was a huge turn on. Finished the deed, paid and left very satisfied.

Ratings:
Looks: 6-7/10 Milf
Body: 8/10 petite, shaved pussy
BBBj: 8-9/10
AR: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 8/10

RTF: Yes!

PM me for further details. Will share only with bros with good reputation and contribute FRs.

Pm contact thanks
Old 09-01-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
hi747 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
[QUOTE=alvin.matt;20996573]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ribenagame View Post

Bro...can share the ctc ?
Thanks in advance
Contact plessd
Old 18-01-2022, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Went to the level 2 spa and took Anny, sweet girl with full leg tattoo. Service is good, she really cleaned little bro well and proceeded with cbj, kept sucking hard and making pop sound. Turned her over for hard ramming doggie into her fleshy bum and flipped again to finish.

Also saw another young girl there, look a bit like korean youtuber in taiwan 金针菇,found out only 22, maybe go back and try soon.
Old 18-01-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i View Post
Went to the level 2 spa and took Anny, sweet girl with full leg tattoo. Service is good, she really cleaned little bro well and proceeded with cbj, kept sucking hard and making pop sound. Turned her over for hard ramming doggie into her fleshy bum and flipped again to finish.

Also saw another young girl there, look a bit like kore
an youtuber in taiwan 金针菇,found out only 22, maybe go back and try soon.
What is the damage bro.. Payar lebar all high end price
Old 18-01-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
HeinekenBeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact Thanks
Old 20-01-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
TTL14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have not been to UPL for a while now. Decided to revisit it. Went to the blue shop at the end of row (or the start of the row if coming from the other direction). Wanted to find my usual ML but found out she’s no longer there. So sad.
Anyway, saw a couple of ladies and went with x***x***. Was attracted by her alluring look and white tube top. Decided to give her a try.

here’s my humble FR
Name: X***X***
Looks: 7/10 (lights were dim but won’t reject)
Body: Short but curvy, C cupper from what I can tell.
GFE: 8/10. She was friendly, easy to talk to. Quite open to share abt her life
Massage: Average.
Other services: GQ asked. Opted for BM and HJ. Really good. She was attentive and accommodating. Not rushed at all.

All in all, not too bad. Would RTM but prefer my usual ML, Bella. If anyone has her contact, can PM me?

Thanks. Be safe, everyone.
Old 20-01-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Also saw another young girl there, look a bit like korean youtuber in taiwan 金针菇,found out only 22, maybe go back and try soon.
Bro, can share location or contact? Thanks.
Old 20-01-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 959 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7001 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
What is the damage bro.. Payar lebar all high end price
some are expensive not all, i remember there is a shop all thai girls, they want booking by appt only, they dun do walk ins for fear of being raided by undercover,, comfirm got special
Old 21-01-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 6
accounts2019 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaccounts2019 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Went back to find yuan yuan and got tempted into a fj this time, overall not bad.

Did go to the 2nd lvl shop and saw 2 young viet girls, going to try soon.
Care to share bro? Thanks in advance!
Old 23-01-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gahchris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share contact?
Old 23-01-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gahchris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Went back to find yuan yuan and got tempted into a fj this time, overall not bad.

Bro, can share contact?
Old 24-01-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 5
Akk7777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAkk7777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

can share contact? thanks!
Old 25-01-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
caoster is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Bro. Can share location, ctc and damage?
Old 26-01-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros, newb here. Can i just check are the gems mentioned here by bros along the 140-200 Upper Paya Lebar Road? Went there twice but couldnt find the girls mentioned here. Does it have to do with timing too? Went there ard evening timings for both recces. Some advice would be much appreciated. Need some directions and will post my FRs once i've tried. Thanks!
Old 26-01-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
T00sianzSoulx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinc View Post
Visited H*** Spa today.
Below is my simple FR:

Booked S*****
Massage-wise, the ratings are as below:

Looks: 7. Close or same as picture advertised.

Boobs: 6. A to B in size, not for boobs lovers

Massage: 8 (opt for bubble massage, as nvr try before). Gives a very decent massage. Good effort. Stepping available if you don’t mind (before bubble massage)

Service: 5 No full, no B either, just H with auto. Auto needs to top up. Only top half no bottom half. Zhut zhut top half needs top up. Zhut zhut ours also top up.

H nothing sensual,in fact quite painful after the process, first time kana this feeling. Afternoon till now still feeling uncomfortable and mild pain (maybe m not used to having bubbles foam for the H.

Entrance fee: ranging from 50 to 88

RTM: No for me. Parking is a problem. Though the massage is not bad as compared to quite a number of other places. Services wise nothing to shut about.

How much after the top up?

Saw her picture on fb and very gian. But after reading need to top up, feel sian liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1