The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-03-2012, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 18
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboi07 View Post
Going batam again soon, any bros can enlighten me as I want to get my ears dig n wash, does any of the mp provide it?
Hello Brudder,

I recommend you do the ear candle type. 100% no pain, and really clean your ear becuase don't know how the candle can suck the ear shit. Very clean. I first time try, and very satisfied.

Thank you brudder.
Old 24-03-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster

Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

Hello Brudders,

Got some brudders PM to me for contact of Moza and also the PP banana boss Jensen.

I no problem will give you brudder. Cewek no belong to me lah so I sure share share with brudders. Surely she got someone book her fuck, so why not give bruddrs right? ha ha ha.

But I cannot put number here lah, brudder. I can give you number in PM, you can also give other brudders or friends.

Thank you brudder.
Old 24-03-2012, 03:43 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
richard909 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
Hello Brudders,

Got some brudders PM to me for contact of Moza and also the PP banana boss Jensen.

I no problem will give you brudder. Cewek no belong to me lah so I sure share share with brudders. Surely she got someone book her fuck, so why not give bruddrs right? ha ha ha.

But I cannot put number here lah, brudder. I can give you number in PM, you can also give other brudders or friends.

Thank you brudder.
bro i pm u already... hihi... wait ur reply...

so, it's 500000 rupiah for overnight?
Old 24-03-2012, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by magixskin View Post
khong hieu...
Anh ay muon noi cam on nhieu nhieu tai vi anh cho anh ay hai "point". Nhung anh ay viet sai rai... Kg phai kha meng, la cam on vay....
Old 24-03-2012, 12:33 PM
Samster

xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hello Brudders,

Thank you brudder.
Bro Sex Kid,

can you pm me both contacts as well? By the way, where is this JJ Banana? Nearest is what landmark? I staying near Harmoni Hotel where nearby got a lot of pubs one... Did a google search and can only fine PP Banana which is inside Lucy OarHouse. Is that the one? It's located on the 2nd flr as well...
Old 24-03-2012, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 16
Hipee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHipee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

have been reading up on the past posts and will be there in April.
Will post fr once back. Thks in advance to everyone
Old 24-03-2012, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 16
coolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hello Brudder,

I recommend you do the ear candle type. 100% no pain, and really clean your ear becuase don't know how the candle can suck the ear shit. Very clean. I first time try, and very satisfied.

Thank you brudder.
Bro please advise what is the place for this ear clearing , price $$
Thanks alot
Old 24-03-2012, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard909 View Post
bro i pm u already... hihi... wait ur reply...

so, it's 500000 rupiah for overnight?
Hello Brudder,

Yes the price is Rp500K. This is what I pay and somemore not special or regular customer. So I think all pay the same.
Old 24-03-2012, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolibiantai View Post
Bro Sex Kid,

can you pm me both contacts as well? By the way, where is this JJ Banana? Nearest is what landmark? I staying near Harmoni Hotel where nearby got a lot of pubs one... Did a google search and can only fine PP Banana which is inside Lucy OarHouse. Is that the one? It's located on the 2nd flr as well...
Hello Brudder,

Yes is correct. You see Lucy OarHouse, you have to go behind and walk up narrow stairs up. No worry if you feel stairs quiet like got nobody.

In front of Lucy Oarhouse I think got small signboard for PP Banana.
Old 24-03-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolman3740 View Post
Bro please advise what is the place for this ear clearing , price $$
Thanks alot
Hello Brudder,

I go ear candle at Harbour Bay Shopping mall. When I go book ferry ticket back, KNN got a lot of time. So I go massage and dig ear. I pay altogether so I cannot remember how much. But at counter got menu tell you how much.

Thank you brudder.
Old 25-03-2012, 07:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
badboi07 is Cool - loads of Potential

I love chionging in batam nice food..beautiful cewek n fantastic hotel all I nid to spend is ard $250 sing dollar
Old 25-03-2012, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 16
coolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hello Brudder,

I go ear candle at Harbour Bay Shopping mall. When I go book ferry ticket back, KNN got a lot of time. So I go massage and dig ear. I pay altogether so I cannot remember how much. But at counter got menu tell you how much.

Thank you brudder.
Thank you bro for your advise
Old 26-03-2012, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Jswt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Back from batam cheong days... 3D2N become 4D3N...
Now all fk bullets empty... Need drinks more milk, soya bean, yakult to recharge health...

One words to describe my cheong day..."Si Bek crazy~!"
First 2 days, different cewek per day. 5-6 rounds per day...
Third day, 3 rd only then really need to shout stop liao... Else will die soon...

3 diff. Ceweks found at beri indah. Others joints seems no luck or felt.
1 cewek found in memory.

Others Joints visited : message 82, permata, gold bird, dynasty, queen, memory, new farmigo...etc.

Dinner at : A2 foodcourt. No windsor seafood. But ok lah. Somehow, local dinner not bad also.

Hmm... Next round going to batam... Maybe wanna try alisan ktv. But don't know whats the $$$ to play inside there. Or any others ktv recommend?
Old 26-03-2012, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jswt View Post

3 diff. Ceweks found at beri indah. Others joints seems no luck or felt.
1 cewek found in memory.
Bro, maybe you want to go for a round of medical check up before going back batam again. Ha ha... Cheonging in Batam is nothing wrong...But, you go and choose your ceweks from Beri Indah... Ceweks there are known to give raw to customers... Don't believe, ask fellow samsters here.. Even the papi also encourage his girls to do it. Good luck!
Old 26-03-2012, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Raw Is War deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolibiantai View Post
Bro, maybe you want to go for a round of medical check up before going back batam again. Ha ha... Cheonging in Batam is nothing wrong...But, you go and choose your ceweks from Beri Indah... Ceweks there are known to give raw to customers... Don't believe, ask fellow samsters here.. Even the papi also encourage his girls to do it. Good luck!
Raw 3 ceweks in 3 nights. Better wear raincoat next time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread