The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 07-11-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Annoynymouslee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bukit Merah

Anyone know this place Hxxxxxxx spa near Silat. Run by china milf, near her 40 but very well maintained and huge natty asset.
Normal entrance (dont bother go for 88 and shes not pushy type) 1 blue for normal ext or 2 blue for hj+full 5g w nothing on. I we quite clicked and normally quite steamy even shes very wet already but i didnt managed to go full with her. Wonder any bro went anything beyond ?
Old 07-11-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Annoynymouslee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
If I remember correctly, this joint has entrance that faces the main road. Yet to QC.
If you manage to make her remove all, then good chance to do more.
Then again, always remember the concept of YMMV (your mileage may vary).
Even if one Bro managed to go beyond, it is out of menu and is based on mutual chemistry.
Maybe you try to visit her at late night ?
Yes corner block.
I did once her last call around 930pm i reached 1030pm still she very ok with it but anyway it doesnt happend
Overall her massage is good and friendly only downside is shes into divination and keep talking bout it, which i dont like.
She was 1 lady show but recently added 1 or 2 ml so far i havent try yet. Not promoting anything but if any bro nearby may try out. There is another shop at the same role with solid massage w hj but also milf and only touch outside. Afterthat can go eat some vegetarian food beside to balance back your guilt
Old 07-11-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
333 Beach Road ah….Haha
With this kind of audio surround. KNS very fast cum one. so only benefit the ML not us.
Old 07-11-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2133 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

I still like to visit the chio bu Linda.till now still cannot tahan her aeroplane HDLY.HAHA
Old 07-11-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoynymouslee View Post
Yes corner block.
I did once her last call around 930pm i reached 1030pm still she very ok with it but anyway it doesnt happend
Overall her massage is good and friendly only downside is shes into divination and keep talking bout it, which i dont like.
She was 1 lady show but recently added 1 or 2 ml so far i havent try yet. Not promoting anything but if any bro nearby may try out. There is another shop at the same role with solid massage w hj but also milf and only touch outside. Afterthat can go eat some vegetarian food beside to balance back your guilt
Haha must as well go to the Thai Temple to confess.
Old 07-11-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5051 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Reminds me of 333 at city area. All curtain close and they close shutter door. Inside the moaning all so loud and really like what you mentioned. All fighting who moaning is louder. Felt quite uneasy and not use to it.
I know exactly where you are talking about, but give more clues the thread will get deleted like the earlier one…. Now smart and will go late late and ask my ML to ensure I get the last bed next to toilet… parking late night better also…
Old 07-11-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
toastoflondon21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can PM me the location for Linda (good HDLY)? Saw a few places with ML called Linda. Keen to experience the HDLY experience
Old 08-11-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Went to R**** **a that has 1 msian and 1 china, was assigned msian which younger than china. china ML is lao chio, milf type looks delicious see alr will want to makan. msian ML say got undergo training by paying 'tuition fee' so the GQ is quite sensual. This joint is entry 58 and place low human traffic. Will share with interested bros who has contributed to this thread b4.
Bro, please check your inbox. I requested for some details. Thanks
Old 08-11-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
aala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
I still like to visit the chio bu Linda.till now still cannot tahan her aeroplane HDLY.HAHA
Can share contact? Thanks
Old 08-11-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
gamingtz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Coco from S** V**** at Block 1*3 jalan bukit merah? found her michat and thinking of going over
Old 08-11-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120456 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamingtz View Post
Anyone tried Coco from S** V**** at Block 1*3 jalan bukit merah? found her michat and thinking of going over
Go try CoCo and YoYo and gimme a pm of the FR. LOL
Old 08-11-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
gamingtz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
This is Coco from S** V**** @ Block 1**, JBM.
Remember that this is Cat1 joint, so moderate your expectations.
https://t.ly/OZPYo
CAT1 means more expensive? or service cmi
Old 09-11-2023, 12:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Innocentman81 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

For those who remember the old 'MYS' followed by 'Forest' spa at 2nd floor, that spot has a newly three days ago opened place B** X**. 1 hour massage $58. Massage not great, ML quote $80 for HJ I didn't want, then ML offer BBBJ+CIM $100, I tried to haggle but not successful, but since new person to me and she's pretty, I went for it, shiok even though highe price than standard market rate.
Old 09-11-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1773 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Go try CoCo and YoYo and gimme a pm of the FR. LOL
Don’t go for Yoyo fake photo. Is milf. Already mentioned. Everything need top up. Scam you to go the shop. Then charge you fj charges for hj
Old 09-11-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Paid a visit to BMC level 3 for my monthly waxing and massage choose F who was from their Katong/Eunos outlet on my way saw P ok look 90% from their FB picture. Service wise nothing to mentioned. Left a happy man, feel like girl next door. Seem like both A & L is busy with back to back appointment. This is a one stop station where you can get treated from head to toes.

Don’t need to PM me, lots of hints giving just talk a walk there or search FB to get contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1