The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2004, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 23
SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!
Re: ShangHai Recommendation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardadi
Will be posted to Shanghai next week... Most likely to have an apartment in pudong.... Just wanna know which bros are also stationed there.... Maybe can meet up and have coffee for a start... You know, once away in a foreign land, it's always nice to meet up with fellow countrymen.... It's a shitty feeling for me as I'm being sub contracted to our counterpart in china to help organise and handle our overseas principle, therefore, number of people I know in china is pretty much limited.
PM us if u need any assistance bro...
Cheers.
Regards.
Old 08-09-2004, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
sugardadi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGPshanghai69
PM us if u need any assistance bro...
Cheers.
Regards.
Great to know that... Thanks! Will see you guys some time soon, hopefully.... Guess the initial few weeks or months will be pretty busy for me first as I've got a lot of work to do... Will catch up with you guys some time...
Old 09-09-2004, 10:05 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bbailey is Cool - loads of Potential

Sunny Greetings from the little-red-dot-on-the-map,

Does anyone knows abt the sex toys exhibition and trade show held in shanghai? Any bros here been there to see for urself or read anything abt it?
I saw it on the news (ch8) last nite, couldn't believe my eyes that China is so open these days.

Hope I dun miss it when I reach shanghai next week.
Old 09-09-2004, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
The Bund deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbailey
Sunny Greetings from the little-red-dot-on-the-map,

Does anyone knows abt the sex toys exhibition and trade show held in shanghai? Any bros here been there to see for urself or read anything abt it?
I saw it on the news (ch8) last nite, couldn't believe my eyes that China is so open these days.

Hope I dun miss it when I reach shanghai next week.
The 3-day exhibition was held in early August - I managed to get 2 trader's passes but couldn't find the time to visit it. It would've been interesting and enlightening as it wasn't restricted to just local (i.e. Chinese) manufacturers.

The ostensible stance taken by the authorities is that such aids and contraptions are meant to enhance the relationships between married couples through novelty and variety of activities - as opposed to variety of partners!

Small sex-aid shops are dotted all over the country - haven't you seen them in Shanghai? You may have missed the exhibition but these shops will always be open to your patronage.
Old 09-09-2004, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

"Small sex-aid shops are dotted all over the country".....

I saw them more than two years ago in SZ and GZ liao... They are now at every corners of the small streets in SZ and GZ.

There is one huge chain store, i forgot the name that claimed to have eighty stores in the whole of China. Their range are very wide...with very well trained and sweet looking salesgirl too.

Their prices are very real "cheap" as compared to what we get thru the internet or the recent set-up shops in Sland. Most of the stuff are at one fifth of the price. (I only can compared some very limited toys I knew as I am not really into these toys.)

For bros who like like these sex-aid toys, please patronised the shops in China. You're garanttee to pick up lots of bargains.....
Old 09-09-2004, 04:23 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bbailey is Cool - loads of Potential

thanks for all the 1st hand info, bros.
wah lau! i tot the news report v up-to-date.
KNN! not only it's yesterday's news...it's last month news.

will be keeping my eyes open this trip.

anyway, are there bros out here who happens to be member of California Club@ Fuxing Park? I heard the entrance is cheaper for members and their guests.
Old 10-09-2004, 11:16 AM
Samster

SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!
Re: "Towner Club" HC @ Hotel Xing Kai Fu, Shanghai

Quote:
Originally Posted by owbuay
bros...i am in SH now and want to check it out....pls advise how i can contact the manager.....thanks

Already PM u the contacts bro...pls check.
Have fun...cheers.
Regards,
Old 10-09-2004, 11:24 AM
Samster

Re: ShangHai Recommendation - Sex Aid Shops / Adult Shops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
"Small sex-aid shops are dotted all over the country".....

I saw them more than two years ago in SZ and GZ liao... They are now at every corners of the small streets in SZ and GZ.

There is one huge chain store, i forgot the name that claimed to have eighty stores in the whole of China. Their range are very wide...with very well trained and sweet looking salesgirl too.

Their prices are very real "cheap" as compared to what we get thru the internet or the recent set-up shops in Sland. Most of the stuff are at one fifth of the price. (I only can compared some very limited toys I knew as I am not really into these toys.)

For bros who like like these sex-aid toys, please patronised the shops in China. You're garanttee to pick up lots of bargains.....
Dear bro,
The most prominent Sex Adult Shop u can locate in Shanghai is opposite Peace Hotel, nearby the famous Bund, the tourist attraction point.

Besides this one, there are alot more small shops like this one located along the street of the local neighbourhood estate....
Have fun bro...
Cheers...
Old 10-09-2004, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbailey
thanks for all the 1st hand info, bros.
wah lau! i tot the news report v up-to-date.
KNN! not only it's yesterday's news...it's last month news.

will be keeping my eyes open this trip.

anyway, are there bros out here who happens to be member of California Club@ Fuxing Park? I heard the entrance is cheaper for members and their guests.

dear Bro,
As long as u go to Park 97 not on the weekends (Friday & Saturday), there r NO cover charge. Still there r plentiful of crowds (chicks to pick up) even on a Wed / Thur night bro...weekends is too bloody packed to even get in so set aside if u wan to pick up any chicks then...
Have fun man...
Regards,
Old 10-09-2004, 11:58 AM
Samster

Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

You also be prepared to pay Expat price here hoh..... mostly Ang Mo drinking Coronas here...
Old 10-09-2004, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
You also be prepared to pay Expat price here hoh..... mostly Ang Mo drinking Coronas here...
Agree with Bro Sinoview on the ex prices for the drinks at Park 97.....RMB 50 (eq. to SG$D 10+) for a bloody Corona beer man....
Have fun man...
Cheers.
Old 11-09-2004, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
Ascott deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: ShangHai Recommendation - Wanted Person

Quote:
Originally Posted by jans_69
Planning, planning, and u know, it has to be really soon.

And please, very long time have not been tai lo

Keep u posted.

Hello Tai Kor,

When'll be your trip to GZ? I am there once every month and hope to meet up with you there instead of SHA. Another option, we can catch up at Macau too
Old 11-09-2004, 08:55 PM
Samster

Re: ShangHai Recommendation - Wanted Person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascott
Hello Tai Kor,

When'll be your trip to GZ? I am there once every month and hope to meet up with you there instead of SHA. Another option, we can catch up at Macau too
Ha..haa.. you may not know yet....Bro Tripping can tell you, we have found places much better and yet less the half the price of Macau... Good bye Macau for us liao....
Old 12-09-2004, 03:50 PM
Samster

Re: ShangHai Recommendation - Wanted Person

Quote:
Ha..haa.. you may not know yet....Bro Tripping can tell you, we have found places much better and yet less the half the price of Macau... Good bye Macau for us liao....

Hey bros there,
Looks like GZ is the 'ultimate' place to be now instead of Shanghai now eh...???
Hmmm....maybe it's time to look in2 GZ seriously now.....might be having a project coming up in Jiangmen soon and it might be a period of time of at least 8 mths or so for project lead time to be there....if confirmed getting it, I would sure to look forward to u 'old birds' in GZ to lead the way to "Fun Land" man......

Hey bro Ascott, u must be enjoying more as compared to the times when u r in SHA from the way u sounded here eh??? Good 4 u man bro......
Hope to catch u up there sometime soon bro....take care & cheers...

Regards,
Old 12-09-2004, 04:55 PM
Samster

Shanghai still is the more sophiscated place in China. But the cost are just too high. I remmeber sometime back I went to to 天上人间some of the prettier gals are asking for 1500rmb for overnighter. They even request for tips on the next morning..... Drinks at this place is quite expensive too.

About half of that is what we pay here for a "good" class ktv and plenty of pleasing gals to choose from. For a slightly lower class of joints, there are many around the conrners and the gals are lower price in price but with only a slight compromise in quality and sophistication.

The range are much wider and deeper I would say.

Just give any of us a thinker, if you happen to drop by the South. We will walk you around with pleasure.....

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread