The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 02:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -99 / Power: 0
MassiveManhood has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolibiantai View Post
Want chinese, stick to PRCs in Sillypore... Why go to a land filled with brownies and search for chinese??
This is true bro, so true. It was like mission impossible!

It was a pleasant surprise find I got at Goodway Hotel in-room massage service. I specified my requirements to the Operator cos I was like quite high from loads of drinking... lo and behold, my specimen arrived at me door at 80% accuracy.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveManhood View Post

It was a pleasant surprise find I got at Goodway Hotel in-room massage service. I specified my requirements to the Operator cos I was like quite high from loads of drinking... lo and behold, my specimen arrived at me door at 80% accuracy.
It's not mission impossible but you gotta ask yourself even if found, is it going to be worth the price... My opinion? Stay in SG and enjoy those PRCs give bigger bang for the $$$.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -57 / Power: 0
BTM R&R Club has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Hahaha, this case I tried not to mention cos if that kaki read this, he will jump.
Why ur kaki will jump if his name is not mention here?

Quote:

What surprise r u talking about? What do u mean 80% ? 80% good massage, 80% good looking cewek or 80% accuracy on time???

Read also blur-blur. Meaningless...... Bro, r u still drunk with loads of drinking!
Old 10-03-2012, 08:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -99 / Power: 0
JohnnyQuek has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

BTM R&R Club
Total Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM R&R Club View Post
Why ur kaki will jump if his name is not mention here?
So is this concern of yours too? We want to read FR and not to bother about the non-needful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM R&R Club View Post
What surprise r u talking about? What do u mean 80% ? 80% good massage, 80% good looking cewek or 80% accuracy on time???

Read also blur-blur. Meaningless...... Bro, r u still drunk with loads of drinking!
Such arrogance, no wonder lesser and lesser folks are keen contributors of FRs.

Please read again and again the poster's post once more. Don't shoot for the purpose of shooting, you are embarrassing yourself. He wrote about specifications, then of course his specimen is 80% of those specs.

No wonder you yourself do not have much to contribute since 2009 with 18 posts. So what Tok you too?
Old 10-03-2012, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 17
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Next Thursday, will be going back Batam.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -57 / Power: 0
BTM R&R Club has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyQuek View Post
So is this concern of yours too? We want to read FR and not to bother about the non-needful.

It does not concern of you too. We r talking to MassiveManhood. Not talking to u. Why r u so busybody.......

Such arrogance, no wonder lesser and lesser folks are keen contributors of FRs.

You mean u r arrogance? We just ask what does 80% means. That’s all. Why must u talk nonsence.

Please read again and again the poster's post once more. Don't shoot for the purpose of shooting, you are embarrassing yourself. He wrote about specifications, then of course his specimen is 80% of those specs.

What specifications or specimen r u talking about? What products is that? 80% for what? We just don’t understand……

We wonder why r u answering on his behalf?????? U r just embarrassing your friend, MassiveManhood. He should take responsibility for what he has posted.

No wonder you yourself do not have much to contribute since 2009 with 18 posts. So what Tok you too?

You just join in Jan 2012 with 14 posts only. How much hv u contribute? You talk big…..
We are here to know what is going on in Batam.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:11 PM
Samster

xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold

Bro BTM R&R

no offence hor... 14 posts in 2 months is considerably much more than your 18 posts in 2 years...
Old 11-03-2012, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 14
magixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud of

wa lao eh........ simi tai chi... simi tai chi........ mai ka jiao ka jiao leh........ this is batam info thread not batam war thread hor........ please stop the fireworks and share share more info........

p/s: im drunk... dun noe wat the fcuk im postin........

Simon De Beauvoir
ma thuat da
Old 11-03-2012, 12:23 AM
Samster

magixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm here for at least another 2 weeks...
biantai koko, take good care of yourself...

Simon De Beauvoir
ma thuat da
Old 11-03-2012, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 15
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by magixskin View Post
wa lao eh........ simi tai chi... simi tai chi........
tua tai chi, yesterday finally i book joint cewk. i didnt go joint take. book from fb.

then bo tai bo chi, i add one more gf. she jio me go her kampong on hari raya. if u that timing bo tai chi, follow me go leh. that place is hometown of dukun (magic).
Old 11-03-2012, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
tua tai chi, yesterday finally i book joint cewk. i didnt go joint take. book from fb.

then bo tai bo chi, i add one more gf. she jio me go her kampong on hari raya. if u that timing bo tai chi, follow me go leh. that place is hometown of dukun (magic).
wa piang eh... u very the scary... always suddenly pop out and ask me........ kampong aiyam........ let me know more in details (sms)

Simon De Beauvoir
ma thuat da
Old 11-03-2012, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post

May need some dukun help with my (ex) girl...
Old 11-03-2012, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by magixskin View Post
biantai koko, take good care of yourself...
Now my girl break with me liao... kurang sayang kurang kongkek and no one to bian tai with me...
Old 11-03-2012, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Now my girl break with me liao... kurang sayang kurang kongkek and no one to bian tai with me...
i very the eng next few days... i can swim over to bian tai with u ... pm u tomorrow to confirm

Simon De Beauvoir
ma thuat da
Old 11-03-2012, 01:40 AM
Samster

Bro, I may have been dumped, but I'm not ready to accept a dick in my ass yet hor...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread