The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-12-2015, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Last weekend was super stressed, so decided to visit Liltiger's girls today, twice. Frantic bookings finally net me Passion and Yuko. I'll post a detailed FR later tonight but just coming out from Yuko's flat and I saw someone else sittiing in the living room who looks... more... like ... Yuko than the SYT that just gave me a happy ending.. Erm.. did I just go through a switch and bait? Don't get me wrong, the SYT that massaged me - Size 6, very slim, A cups at most, brown dyed hair, full red lips, spinner body which reminds me of the super sexy Vera, smooth complexion skin, sweet face (no zits, baby smooth, super cute nose), and her hair is only to her shoulders, not lower like in Yuko's photos..

Any idea who is Yuko's roommate or is that really Yuko? lol. I'm confused
Bro you op for the 120/180 service? hehe
Old 07-12-2015, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 10
sg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Last weekend was super stressed, so decided to visit Liltiger's girls today, twice. Frantic bookings finally net me Passion and Yuko. I'll post a detailed FR later tonight but just coming out from Yuko's flat and I saw someone else sittiing in the living room who looks... more... like ... Yuko than the SYT that just gave me a happy ending.. Erm.. did I just go through a switch and bait? Don't get me wrong, the SYT that massaged me - Size 6, very slim, A cups at most, brown dyed hair, full red lips, spinner body which reminds me of the super sexy Vera, smooth complexion skin, sweet face (no zits, baby smooth, super cute nose), and her hair is only to her shoulders, not lower like in Yuko's photos..

This was her roommate Connie. No idea if they still live together. Maybe she is trying to earn some extra income without advertising.
https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=13697236
Old 07-12-2015, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 18
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:

Bro I think you've just visited this SYT. She went MIA for a few weeks and she's back today. My overall experience with her was a 8/10.
http://www.shenhua69.com/conniee/
Old 07-12-2015, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Is she the same 玲珑 under IF who came early this year?
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=576947
Old 07-12-2015, 08:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Bro I think you've just visited this SYT. She went MIA for a few weeks and she's back today. My overall experience with her was a 8/10.
http://www.shenhua69.com/conniee/
Muahahaha yes it is Conniee, with those nice thick full lips. She is indeed petite sized, really pretty and for a moment I thought underaged because she looks too damn young lol. Obviously I've been visiting too many Milfs off late. But yeah when I walked out I thought I saw Yuko. If Connie offers 180 for FJ, I think I would be seriously tempted, even though I usually cannot do FJ due to performance anxiety issues haha.

Bro Liltiger best be alert to this switch and bait...

And yeah I took the 120 and she asked if I wanted 1 or 2 HJ. Did massage clothed in a sheer babydoll with no bra and gstring. Massage got serious standard for her pint size. She went topless during sensual and boy can she blowjob my damn index finger. So tempted to tell her she's sucking the wrong thing...

Can always trust SBF CSI to dig up the right lady
Old 07-12-2015, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Muahahaha yes it is Conniee, with those nice thick full lips. She is indeed petite sized, really pretty and for a moment I thought underaged because she looks too damn young lol. Obviously I've been visiting too many Milfs off late. But yeah when I walked out I thought I saw Yuko. If Connie offers 180 for FJ, I think I would be seriously tempted, even though I usually cannot do FJ due to performance anxiety issues haha.

Bro Liltiger best be alert to this switch and bait...
It is Yuko who offers fj at $180, not Connie, at least not that I know of.

Tiger not only needs to be alerted of the switch, but also Yuko who offers fj openly.
Old 07-12-2015, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
bandero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cat / yaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
Re-visited Cat / Yaya last week.
https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=13264220

Place: 9/10
Stays alone and very clean

Massage: 6/10
5-10min
Knowing this is not her strength from previous visit, I ask her to massage my lower back only as I wanted to leave more time for JG.

JG: 6/10
10-15min
I did feel quite comfortable with her technique previously. But this time the whole duration was too short, despite me telling her this is my main purpose for the visit.

HJ: 7/10
The transition to the HJ caught me by surprise, so fast?
She allows some light roaming outside her clothing.

After shower and dress up, checked time barely 40min. She offered head massage till time up but I’m not interested in that. I felt either she has very bad-time management, or just simply ignore my request. The sole purpose of my visit was JG and I high-lighted that to her upon my arrival. Can’t expect me to drop my pants again and Jua for the remaining 20min? She was afraid I might take too long to cum and over-run the session?

The above arrangement was not what I can accept for a JG session. This kind of timing is actually not far from other ML/FL session and I would usually stay a few min to TCSS.

Frankly, Cat’s look doesn’t arouse my interest. She was a clear cut reject case for HJ/FJ. I visited her twice under bro steriodfreak during her early days, she was professional back then. So are the several girls under steriodfreak in the last few months. They are very professional in time management. They can make me shoot as and when they like so the chance of over-running is almost non-existence. But lately it’s getting a bit inconvenient over his place so I chose to re-visit Cat.

Sorry to say she greatly disappoints a returning customer. She was trying to run the session like other ML but she clearly doesn’t have the look for it.
Bro, understand your feeling. same experience as you ..JG also non existent tot she is expert..anyway just NO RTM.
Old 07-12-2015, 09:39 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2478 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wonder if any bro managed to book a tarma with Yuko & Connie?

IMHO.. this kind of switch and bait most bros would actually agree too, especially as Connie supposed to be better at massage and HJ.
Old 07-12-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!

Any recommendation for ML in the West? TIA
Old 07-12-2015, 10:02 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 36
figure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of light

My 4 most visited RTM ML are Yaya (CAT), Angel, Ping Ping and Crystal. In no order of merits and depending on availability of my schedule. All four MLs have been positive experience so far. Most importantly is the mutual respect and communication. And they will reciprocate with kindness back.
Old 07-12-2015, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just to share four recent experiences:

1) liltiger - MOMMA
http://liltigersden.com/momma/

has been her regular since she arrived early last year.. if you like hard massage with happy ending, this is the one.. solid breast fuck.. but you got to be on top doing the pumping.. no short change of timing, stay alone, venue 5 mins walk from mrt

2) liltiger - zoey
http://liltigersden.com/zoey/

i would said her massage is not bad too... she has got her own massage bed.. and she got this heat therapy thing, which she bog it herself to serve customers.. dont miss her juagen, best i have ever tried.. this is the one if you want the ultimate jav tit job.. just lay down and let her do the job with her huge assets.. no short change of timing, stay alone.. venue about 10-15 mins walk from mrt.. dont work on weekends

3) liltiger - trixie
http://liltigersden.com/trixie/

unlike the first two.. her massage isnt the hard core type.. but what i like about her massage is that she applies oil on ur ball and really does a good comfortable rub.. not too hard and not too soft.. she only offers 1 hj btw.. she is also listed in other web.. hj not bad.. but i find her tits abit funny.. like some portion u can feel got like lump (when she lies beside me for hj).. but when i cup her from behind during hj, dont really feel that lump.. venue not close to mrt but quite a number of buses.. no short change of timing.. share the apartment with another lady but her room has got attached bathroom.. so no need to worry bumping into your boss in a "shared" bathroom..

4) shenhua69 - 小微
http://www.shenhua69.com/xiaowei/

not recommend.. she does look pretty in person.. about 85% based on photo.. she got post in other website too... but most of the site reviews are fake... tits are fake.. i am a tits lover and i guess you can sense my disappointment when you grab two rocks.. sian 1/2 when she started doing BM and i can only feel two harden bumps on my back.. only 1 hj.. cannot play with nipples (i tried one with enhanced tits before and was told not to play with her nipples too).. maybe those enhanced ones are sensitive? stays in her own room with attached shower but its sort of "partitioned" apartment.. one door leading to many doors, if you know what i mean.. not near mrt but quite a number of buses..

BTW, see so many posting unlimited hj, bbbj, etc.. if you see those, most likely gonna short change you as they are out for fast cash.. i met a few posting as ML in one web, FL in another web.. 30 mins massage..

Also, wanna ask as i am a tits lover.. if like for my 4th case, advertised as what 36D 100% natural (pure massage) but turns out to be enhanced one, its pretty turn off for me.. no mood for the hj to be frank.. can test/grab first? or when i msg for booking, i ask to confirm if tits are natural or not, else will not pay.. can?
Old 07-12-2015, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2006 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
It is Yuko who offers fj at $180, not Connie, at least not that I know of.

Tiger not only needs to be alerted of the switch, but also Yuko who offers fj openly.
The WLs are LTD customer as well. They are paying to publish their service online and not getting it free from the webmaster.

How much do you expect LTD to do?
Old 07-12-2015, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Just because the face not blurred charge $10 more?
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=576988

Then maybe don't get to see face more worth it...
http://liltigersden.com/enna/

Cathy, Mango
Old 07-12-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 10
sg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Just because the face not blurred charge $10 more?
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=576988

Then maybe don't get to see face more worth it...
http://liltigersden.com/enna/
This one not blurred but still $110.
http://sgbeautycastle.com/jasmine-massage-hj/
Old 07-12-2015, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/honey-fj/

Honey/Elaine has also crossed over to provide FJ with effect from this evening. Her charges are now $120.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1