The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 04-11-2016, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
look at your first photo, on its right hand top corner. only badoo users will understand what i mean.
haha everyday he is looking at the pic and dreaming for it
Old 04-11-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Skyper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nescafe1981 View Post
Ok... Yesterday sms her after my work. Reply me that meeting point is the same. When met, she hold my hand and lead me to staircase.

Climb up 2-3 storey high, she stopped and pull my head towards her and start our tougue fight. My hands automatic attack her Neh Neh...

While I'm sat down on the staircase, I slowly take out my kkj... She stared and said "wake up already"... Then she start to kiss and suck it... Starting was like normal, in my mind, her skills confirm lose to those FL... Slowly the pace increase, my kkj are cover by her saliva... And I CIM... She choked but she never let go from her mouth... Maybe I'm pressing on her head.

After releasing my last drop of cum, I let go of my hands. She faster spit out and said "So many"...She mention for the time being she will help me BBBJ first until her period are over...

Shiok man...

Wear back my pant and I kiss her chin. Went down and we walk our separate way...

Another free session and she never mention about money.
Nice one bro!
Old 04-11-2016, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 9
Nescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Had similar experience with a maid in landed bukit timah area.. happily teased her that i pay her for bj or sex in car. She said ok when she off next sat. next day continue teasing if she shave.. asked her to send me pussy pic then suddenly said she poor but not loose... and started lecturing how low class i am etc... wtf.....
I also kena many of this kind of maids. I just skipped and find new target
Old 04-11-2016, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
nhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello bro out there. My maid permit was keep by her boss,any hotel or room can recommend me to go just with my ic alone? pm me kum sia many many
Old 04-11-2016, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11063 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhp69 View Post
Hello bro out there. My maid permit was keep by her boss,any hotel or room can recommend me to go just with my ic alone? pm me kum sia many many

I don't think the employer got the right to keep her work permit card.
Old 04-11-2016, 10:22 PM
Samster

nhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
I don't think the employer got the right to keep her work permit card.
Ya lo bro...but her boss keep at the moment,maybe she newbie,here for 2months only...what to do..have to find single check in hotel lo
Old 05-11-2016, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Ya lo bro...but her boss keep at the moment,maybe she newbie,here for 2months only...what to do..have to find single check in hotel lo
just bring to some staircases will settle the problem. i screw some, immediately after first round, totally lost interest, just feel wasting money going hotel.
Old 05-11-2016, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 9
Nescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
just bring to some staircases will settle the problem. i screw some, immediately after first round, totally lost interest, just feel wasting money going hotel.
True... Settle 1 round outside first... If u not sian then go hotel.

Latest info to share with bro over here.

My new FB sms me that this weekend want to meet me in the morning, as she is meeting her friends in the afternoon. So I hint her to go hotel.

She reply, OK, period over, is safe. I told her, I'm old liao... Maybe do 1 round can liao. She reply me she long time never have sex, cannot only 1 round. Her last sentence is "I will make u a real man"...

See also stream sia. I think this time I kena makan liao... The funny part is period so fast finish meh, only 2 or 3 days leh...

Last edited by Nescafe1981; 05-11-2016 at 12:26 PM.
Old 05-11-2016, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
hehe ok..will try hint her for outdoor
Old 06-11-2016, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

Quote:
hehe ok..will try hint her for outdoor
cool .

envy you guys .
Old 07-11-2016, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2180 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Bro singabhi. Managed to up that big boobed milf hehehehehe last week
Old 07-11-2016, 11:54 AM
Samster

sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

nowadays , maid all think below got gold .

hahaha

Old 07-11-2016, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsky18 View Post
nowadays , maid all think below got gold .

hahaha
you pay or not ? she looks not bad haha

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 07-11-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
you pay or not ? she looks not bad haha
meet 10 mins pay $100 .

meet two times need to buy handphone .

erm , im not that carrot leh .

i rather go batam then .
Old 07-11-2016, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsky18 View Post
meet 10 mins pay $100 .

meet two times need to buy handphone .

erm , im not that carrot leh .

i rather go batam then .
I believe she mean mate. Mating for $100. But it is still too expensive for a maid, with that pretty look, u can consider $50. Some old man I believe will take the deal, as mostly they go for raw. Geylang fl cost more expensive and must wear rubber, many old man I think don't like.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1