The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2007, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
hitchhiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket View Post
Bro Hitchhiker, I am in HK now and you didnt invite me along
welcome back bro rokket
sorry i did not know you have arrive, otherwise i would have send a welcome party of SYTs to the airport to receive you

so when should we meet up for drinks?
Old 27-04-2007, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
hitchhiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster View Post
Get Bro hitchhiker and gilaxes, they are finest HK elite pussyhunter. Nowadays Bro Hitchhiker is so quiet i bet he must be planning for something big. "The return of Jedi"
bro buster... why you forget to mention yourself as the elite pussybuster?

by the way, i am quiet becos last few weeks i have been travelling around mainland a lot... i think i should spend more time in HK during summer in june and july... just in time for the HK summer school holidays!! there will be many student SYTs in the streets wearing very little we should have more coffee breaks during that time ok?
Old 27-04-2007, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You started to blabber again, i do not even smell your recommendation of SYT to me that vouch by you previously.

If you are able to provide all SYT to welcome Bro Rokket then all pigs can fly in the sky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitchhiker View Post
welcome back bro rokket
sorry i did not know you have arrive,

Old 27-04-2007, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5749 / Power: 21
gilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
welcome back bro rokket
sorry i did not know you have arrive, otherwise i would have send a welcome party of SYTs to the airport to receive you

Bro, wait for me...me reaching soon...anyway in regards of the other trip, me can't get any visa.crap.
Old 28-04-2007, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
meiwanit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, I will be going to Hk from 08 June to 13 June after which I willl be going to macau to avoid the increase in hotel rates due to the upcoming M.I.C.E international fair which is from 14 June to 17 June. I will be staying at Macau for one night.Hope to catch up with you guys , anyone who is there during this period.Do give me a pm. See if we can manage to arrange a time to meet.I will be staying at Tsuen Wan,NT.Previous trips to HK only try massage , this time round I will trying sex141 girls as what seniors here have recommended. Cheers!
Old 28-04-2007, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 21
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
welcome back bro rokket

Sure bo? You got so many SYTs meh? if not I will see a lot of PIGS flying in the sky..

Me and brother Gilaxes going arriving HK this Sunday, do we have the honour to have a welcome party of SYTs from you at the airport? Will arrive at 1030am Sunday...
Old 29-04-2007, 05:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 23
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: HK Happening

...lol!!
Old 30-04-2007, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can I carry your luggages in exchange for 1 SYT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97 View Post
Me and brother Gilaxes going arriving HK this Sunday, do we have the honour to have a welcome party of SYTs from you at the airport? Will arrive at 1030am Sunday...
Old 30-04-2007, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Gilaxes, Can I tag along so you can show me all your ONS tricks

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilaxes View Post
Bro, wait for me...me reaching soon...anyway in regards of the other trip, me can't get any visa.crap.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5749 / Power: 21
gilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Gilaxes, Can I tag along so you can show me all your ONS tricks
Me has no ONS trick, Bro Buster is the truly the Master..must learn from him more...I hope he can make it for some drinks sometime this week.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 20
excm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Whah... all the grandmasters and great grandmasters in HK this week for some "important" gathering ar?
Old 01-05-2007, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 21
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Can I carry your luggages in exchange for 1 SYT?
Hahaha..how you know I keep one SYT in my luggage....pls don't expose me as time are bad, got to save on one airticket price. How about bring me out for drinks and door bell pressing. I will pass you a grandma contact that i got from Bar City... See you soon...
Old 02-05-2007, 05:28 PM
Samster

Why you keep pushing pussy conquistador role to me? I am a zilch cannot even compare with you. I heard from one bro you hit in sgland again.

Keep it out how i hope can be your forever underling so you can impart some ONS tactic skills to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilaxes View Post
Me has no ONS trick, Bro Buster is the truly the Master..must learn from him more...I hope he can make it for some drinks sometime this week.
Old 02-05-2007, 05:32 PM
Samster

You forgotten to mention our new generation first blood of Pussyhunter. He is our legandary Bro Gilaxes. One of bro even dote him as his new ONS idol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by excm69 View Post
Whah... all the grandmasters and great grandmasters in HK this week for some "important" gathering ar?
Old 03-05-2007, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 21
BlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to all

I am in HK too, staying in Mongkok Langham until friday but didnt see much happening except a PRC with big @@ and white dress around hotel area. Quoted HK$360 but didnt have time to enjoy as still have lots of work to do...

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1