The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2014, 10:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
phillipc2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Went to blueberry near botani the other day. Went in and asked for massage. The guy at counter didn't intro anything so just change my slippers and straight to the room. Waiting.... Someone knocked the door, open up, OMG, old granny PRC aged at least 45 came in. Lil bro straight potong steam and ask granny ask for HJ. But lil bro very fast rejected. Asked how many working there, granny answered 3 PRC. What????? 3 and that shop have 2 floors.... Bad experience.

Btw, notice Hillcity reopened. Any bro know whether the spa operating as usual too?
Old 02-01-2014, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ahwah5155 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillipc2020 View Post
Went to blueberry near botani the other day. Went in and asked for massage. The guy at counter didn't intro anything so just change my slippers and straight to the room. Waiting.... Someone knocked the door, open up, OMG, old granny PRC aged at least 45 came in. Lil bro straight potong steam and ask granny ask for HJ. But lil bro very fast rejected. Asked how many working there, granny answered 3 PRC. What????? 3 and that shop have 2 floors.... Bad experience.

Btw, notice Hillcity reopened. Any bro know whether the spa operating as usual too?
Blue berry totally run down in many branch..heard that many young China,Thai ,Vietnam girls difficult coming in Malaysia..due to imigresen having spot check at custom..i heard from the OKT. This is why u see only have aunties.
Old 03-01-2014, 05:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Agent Orange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't think its just Blueberry. Most spas in Ipoh are a bit run down..
Highway is ok its still 'newish'.
Old 03-01-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuter View Post
any convenient places for B2B near Excelsior Hotel? going up with family... so can't run out and away for too long.... thx in advance....
Hotel Excelsior got la bro.
just pop in and try.
Old 03-01-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

daohoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rav.evc View Post
Hotel Excelsior got la bro.
just pop in and try.
try blueberry near excelsior . its next to a chinese restaurant.

got thai girls there.
Old 03-01-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster (M)

daohoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for viet n thai girls. theres a joint near yang kalsom road.

its a pub with 2 big plants infront of the door. run down looking.

gold mine is also not too bad at times. dependin on stock.

ktv as a bro mention wonderland. damm lot of china girls n 1 or 2 viet girls.
a lot of them u cant bring them back unless u spend sometime with them
n get to know them better.

oriental ktv or fulai ktv

gold mountain for pub something like laughing concept in KL
Old 05-01-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
shammy87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstertt View Post
I also recommend massage at pekan kampar, there all of them have extra service,plus u can touch n lick their tits if you want just ask them..

which part of pekan kampar bro? really want to go..
Old 05-01-2014, 02:23 AM
Samster

bulbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

....ktv as a bro mention wonderland. damm lot of china girls n 1 or 2 viet girls......
WHAT'S D DAMAGE FOR CHINA DOLLS IN WONDERLAND, BRO ?
Old 08-01-2014, 08:00 PM
Samster

monstertt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy87 View Post
which part of pekan kampar bro? really want to go..

At pekan lama bro..i forgot the name but in the middle town there two massage center there that near to each other..not the middle one the other one beside lorong
Old 11-01-2014, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 12
voltesv is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoltesv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone got any update on regal spa?
Old 11-01-2014, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 12
voltesv is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoltesv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

or does anyone know where to get local chinese prostitute?
thanks
Old 11-01-2014, 09:55 PM
Samster

ahwah5155 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro can recommend any papaya farm in Ipoh area?? i wish to try it out...tonight
Old 15-01-2014, 01:30 PM
Samster (M)

zacko83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone knows fl in ipoh
Old 20-01-2014, 01:49 PM
Samster

LazyNerd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Re: Quickie Joints (Day 1)
A long time since any bro posted anything on quickie joints. I hear many stories from senior kakis about these low-cost joints but I’ve never tried before. On Thaipusam, I gave it a try at some of these joints (same area as Robin):

1) White Swan
It was afternoon. The stairs got stains everywhere & bad smell. So dark (no lights at all). Better abort mission.

2) Beauty Fish
I checked out another joint just nextdoor. The aquarium are all mature type. FJ: RM50 per 20mins (TY), RM60 per 25mins (Cambodia). The girls mostly out of shape & looks not my type. OKT recommended me go to their rival Kam Moe Nang.

3) Kam Moe Nang
Mid-way the stairs got a square hole in the wall where inside you can browse nextdoor (Goldfinger)’s girls mostly plump & out of shape. As I stepped into KMN, the aquarium was in full view. There were 6 choices, mixture of Viet & Cambodia, all slim SYT (wow, what a big difference from GoldF). One cutey winked & blew a kiss to get my attention. But the one that caught my eye was sitting at far corner. I paid money to OKT. I followed my chosen girl along the narrow corridor. Suddenly, from backdoor a girl ran out & pinched my girl’s butt. Both of them laughing. Then I entered the room with my girl. She asked me why so serious. She pinched my nipple to humour me. But I wasn’t amused bcoz the room so dark & scary. After shower, the action started:

Girl No: 33
Looks: 7.5/10 (a bit like ex-TVB star Flora Chan Wai-shan)
Body: 8/10 (skinny with big boobies)
Boobs: 34D (I couldn’t see clearly. I could feel her nipples getting very hard, maybe she’s excited.)
HJ: WTF? (She squeezed my dick forcefully.)
FK: 0/10 (She allowed kissing but her teeth blocked my tongue from entering her mouth.)
BBBJ: 5/10 (Average skill only. In-between blowing, she’ll say “mmm” “yum” & continue again.)
FJ: 5/10 (She was faking excitement most of the time. Not yet reach climax, already can hear sounds like “aah” “ooch” from her repeatedly. She always asked, “Cum oredi ah?” She did cowgirl position only & I shot my load quickly. Bcoz of her rushing & overacting I’ve to minus marks.)
GFE: 8/10 (She’s always giggling & very playful. She talked non-stop. She asked whether I got wife & whether I’ll marry a Vietgirl. She’ll go holiday soon. She suggested next time I try her colleague No. 36. Overall, I like No. 33 but she tends to overdo her excitement until it looks fake.)
Damage: RM60 | 20 mins

Little brader really got squeezed dry by this playful girl. Further adventures on Day 2 coming up next …
Old 20-01-2014, 01:56 PM
Samster

LazyNerd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Re: Quickie Joints (Day 2)
Without giving my dick a proper rest on Day 2, I straightaway continued with my quickie adventures.

1) Josica
The ever famous Taiwan is a pit-stop for outstation cheongsters dropping by Ipoh. The lighting here much brighter & we can detect clearly any imperfections in the WLs. Aquarium got 10 selections of local, PRC, TY & Myanmar seated on sofa. Prices are all the same. I saw one tall voluptuous (my type) walking by but OKT said she’s already taken. OKT recommended 2 others for me. Instead, I took the little cute one sitting quietly (much to my horror later on).

Girl No: 98
Origin: Chiangmai, Thai
Looks: 7/10
Body: 5/10 (short petite with tummy)
Boobs: 24B (not much to play with)
Massage: 2/10 (if soft pressing is considered a massage)
CBJ: 2/10 (wearing cap isn’t fun)
FJ: 3/10 (Nothing to report bcoz she’s basicly a dead fish.)
GFE: 0/10 (Zero for extremely bad attitude . I’ve never met a Thai so rotten as this one. At end of shower, she gave me a dirty towel while she used the clean one. When I refused to use the dirty towel, she uttered some Thai words probably swear words. The whole time, her face very sour. On the way out, she shouted very loud at OKT to collect payment.)
Damage: RM90 | 30 mins

2) Other QJs
There are many others. But I don’t feel like visiting others. On Hume Street, a look at outside of First Sister & Hollywood made me lose appetite, especially the Banglas hanging around during weekends. On Cowan Street, Hotel Cowan’s front door sometimes shut not always open bcoz often got ‘strong wind’.

From my limited visits in these 2 days, I think QJs are fast, wild & economical. As the name implies, the action is so fast that you’re done before you realise it. It can be wild when you’re being serviced by sex-hungry babes (in Kam Moe Nang). Then there’s always the risk that MIB will storm in anytime when your pants are down. To certain customers to escape from raiding adds up the thrill factor. Most of these joints are dingy, smelly, rundown & unhygienic but if you can bear with it you can save money. In bad economic times, these places are really worth going. Prices for food & petrol keep on rising, but prices for quickie still affordable. You know what Abang Jib says: eat kangkung lah very cheap.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1