The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2007, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
MisterSportivo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt View Post
Still dare to post so big......
I wait for u and bro MisterSportivo until neck long long liao.....

So coffee ??
bro

so paiseh, last min need to prepare something for directors urgent meeting the next day. left office abt 11 plus.

i will be leaving for DG next tuesday for 3 weeks so dont think can make it for kopi this few nights as need to spend time with family.

PM me any bro i can look for fun when i am there. I got scared by the CP thread. i trust your relationship. do let me know.

cheers
eric
Old 24-08-2007, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
spoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterSportivo View Post
bro

so paiseh, last min need to prepare something for directors urgent meeting the next day. left office abt 11 plus.

i will be leaving for DG next tuesday for 3 weeks so dont think can make it for kopi this few nights as need to spend time with family.

PM me any bro i can look for fun when i am there. I got scared by the CP thread. i trust your relationship. do let me know.

cheers
eric
Give me your contact details please. I might be heading there next month. Be prepared tp PARTY!
Old 24-08-2007, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4671 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

i've been wanting to go there too but a bit hard to convince my wife....it's for business
Old 25-08-2007, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
SuZhouRenJia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfork View Post
Walan.... The FUCKING truth is.... I don't miss HM.... I just miss all my brudders in SUZHOU In fact, I was so bored last night that I actually called Bro Sera just to hear his voice... Hahahahaha.

CO..... come back fast..... lets meet up! BTW read your PM.
Bro Spoonfork, paiseh answered ur call abruptly in Sin, now back in Suzhou liao. Can you sms me ur new no.again, look you up in SH was some fun......btw how was ur CP trip? No kaki to HM recently lei, let me know when u r coming down.
Old 25-08-2007, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten View Post
btw jus let u know frankieman also eagerly awaiting yr grand return to go HM... he pretty bored.. especially with me down with flu again
After dinner last nite went to this place in Yuan Qu called 金粉世家, seen this place for quite a while but never went in until last nite. This is a pub where they have performance by singers and dancers, and if you like their performance you can pay RMB100 to present flower basket to them. Already heard a lot of these places in the South like XM, DG etc but I think this is a rare joint in Suzhou especially in Yuan Qu.

Anw, the dancers and singers will come over and drink (play dice) with you while they are not performing, some of them actually quite chio. There was this mm that came over, her name was Xiang Xiang....seriously smelly nice. Quite ok looking under spot lights and very sporting. The manager came over and introduced herself, she told us to give her a call if we are going over next time, she can arrange for her "Jie Mei" to come over etc.

Not much action cos it was very late and we're new to that place. Left after a couple of drinks. Anyone has more information to these sort of place.

cheers
Old 25-08-2007, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterSportivo View Post
bro

cheers
eric
Aiya, CP no need to scare lah..they onli go there to lili seow seow onli.....
The truth will be the truth......now they r gone liao.....

Everywhere sure got 1 or 2 or sometimes 3 or more rotten apple. But we know who we can trust and who we can party wif.... This kind of thing happens...cheers and a word of advise...u better keep ueself FIT while in SG so that u r able to last 3 weeks......Oh, Bro Spoonfork might be there as well....you got company liao...anyway, pls pm CO Sinoview. He is able to gib u alot of info.

Chiong well...
Old 25-08-2007, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuZhouRenJia View Post
After dinner last nite went to this place in Yuan Qu called 金粉世家, seen this place for quite a while but never went in until last nite. This is a pub where they have performance by singers and dancers, and if you like their performance you can pay RMB100 to present flower basket to them. Already heard a lot of these places in the South like XM, DG etc but I think this is a rare joint in Suzhou especially in Yuan Qu.

Anw, the dancers and singers will come over and drink (play dice) with you while they are not performing, some of them actually quite chio. There was this mm that came over, her name was Xiang Xiang....seriously smelly nice. Quite ok looking under spot lights and very sporting. The manager came over and introduced herself, she told us to give her a call if we are going over next time, she can arrange for her "Jie Mei" to come over etc.

Not much action cos it was very late and we're new to that place. Left after a couple of drinks. Anyone has more information to these sort of place.

cheers
wat a 稀客

when are u going to bring me to meet the jie mei...
Old 25-08-2007, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Give me your contact details please. I might be heading there next month. Be prepared tp PARTY!
yo yo...

will pm you once i got my DG number when i am there.

cheers
Old 25-08-2007, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt View Post
Aiya, CP no need to scare lah..they onli go there to lili seow seow onli.....
The truth will be the truth......now they r gone liao.....

Everywhere sure got 1 or 2 or sometimes 3 or more rotten apple. But we know who we can trust and who we can party wif.... This kind of thing happens...cheers and a word of advise...u better keep ueself FIT while in SG so that u r able to last 3 weeks......Oh, Bro Spoonfork might be there as well....you got company liao...anyway, pls pm CO Sinoview. He is able to gib u alot of info.

Chiong well...

hahahahaha...will sure keep myself fit.

ya hor can meet up with bro spoon. it will be great.

cheers
Old 26-08-2007, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
spoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Announcement

The gathering of the Suzhou brothers and Shanghai brothers is set as follows:

Date: Saturday, 8th of September 2007
Location: KTV in Suzhou (details will be given over PM to protect privacy of gathering)
Estimated damage: 500 RMB per person (includes room charges, drinks, tips for meimeis, mummy and KJ)
Hotel: Please book your own preference of accommodation. For those who need help, please liaise with Bro Just4fun. The estimated cost per night is about 150RMB for a clean and decent hotel near the city.

For those interested, kindly register with the following COs so that the logistics can be properly arranged:

Shanghai: Bro SGPshanghai69
Suzhou: Bro Just4Fun
Old 26-08-2007, 03:22 PM
Samster

just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Announcement

Location: KTV in Suzhou (details will be given over PM to protect privacy of gathering)
Estimated damage: 500 RMB per person (includes room charges, drinks, tips for meimeis, mummy and KJ)
Hotel: Please book your own preference of accommodation. For those who need help, please liaise with Bro Just4fun. The estimated cost per night is about 150RMB for a clean and decent hotel near the city.

For those interested, kindly register with the following COs so that the logistics can be properly arranged:

Luckily i am back to suzhou by then... cant wait till tat day man...
Old 27-08-2007, 12:05 AM
Samster

Talking Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Announcement

Yo bro Spoonfork,

Sorry no time to meet up for lunch in SH.

It is about time for the reunion of the Suzhou brothers liao, I have been getting comment that it is getting more quiet in Suzhou......haha. J4F, you better come back quick, ur OC need to learnt to be independent!

Anw, some hotels near that area is abt RMB100, clean and cozy enough.

One Bite and You Are Dead
Old 27-08-2007, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Announcement

Btw, the MMs' uniform in HM already changed liao, no more the 肚兜style, was told that the authorities wanted the management to change it. Gonna miss the bare back feeling...hehe. But it does not make any difference ...ha.
Old 27-08-2007, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quote:

One Bite and You Are Dead
na beh gu niang
Old 27-08-2007, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Btw, the MMs' uniform in HM already changed liao, no more the 肚兜style, was told that the authorities wanted the management to change it. Gonna miss the bare back feeling...hehe. But it does not make any difference ...ha.
ya...i had seen the new uniform liao...more conservative type and looks uglier... but u give a damn???? i dun anyway!!!!

next time...if there is any info abt HM that our bros here are interested to know...pls contact SZRJ....he has all the insider information liao

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1