The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-08-2014, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
carlto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

My favourite massage girl SUMMER under LilTgerDen website has off list.

She is the best among all liltigerDen I have visited in the past two years.

Had great session with her two days ago. Although she feels not well, her service is still very good.

Really miss her smile......
Old 03-08-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefg7 View Post
So now one has tried Bei-Er from sglonelyguy??

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=4213
Sms her in english got FJ ,she say what is FJ? Sms her in chinese Ai Ai then she know , she asking for $120/hr. Any bro did try need feedback.
Old 03-08-2014, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
cowabanga is Cool - loads of Potential

http://new5ynergy.com/11-3/

Hi Guys,

any of you have any luck with this ger PORSCHE? tried msging her on a few separate ocassion but no luck getting any replies. Dun seem to have any frs too. Appreciate any feedbacks!
Old 03-08-2014, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 11
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowabanga View Post

Hi Guys,

any of you have any luck with this ger PORSCHE? tried msging her on a few separate ocassion but no luck getting any replies. Dun seem to have any frs too. Appreciate any feedbacks!
This is the same girl http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=460112
Texted her just now to enquire about her location and services. Received a reply 15mins later. I'm also scouting for her MRs. Tempted to try
Old 03-08-2014, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
cowabanga is Cool - loads of Potential

i juz got the reply too. let me know if u find any mrs. =)
Old 03-08-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6456 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Texted her just now to enquire about her location and services. Received a reply 15mins later. I'm also scouting for her MRs. Tempted to try
Good find! Waiting for any of bro's mr if they have tried
Old 03-08-2014, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Good find! Waiting for any of bro's mr if they have tried
1.72M

Godamnit! Trying to shake off this fetish but it's put on a plate in-front of us now.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 03-08-2014, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
1.72M

Godamnit! Trying to shake off this fetish but it's put on a plate in-front of us now.

Chio ler... Any FR/MR available?
Old 03-08-2014, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:

Hi Guys,

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
1.72M

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post

Chio ler... Any FR/MR available?
This Porsche/Li Li looks kinda familiar. Seems like she was here before.

Wow, those long legs ....... But no MRs so far. Hope some kind bros can shine some lights .....
Old 03-08-2014, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hi Guys,

SMSed her twice a few weeks back but no replies also...

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...=#post11484093

Quote:
Oh she replied you? Try lah!

Cathy, Mango
Old 03-08-2014, 07:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
This Porsche/Li Li looks kinda familiar. Seems like she was here before.

Wow, those long legs ....... But no MRs so far. Hope some kind bros can shine some lights .....
She was a FL before switching over to massage/bbbj only. CSI evidence here.

Sometime around 14 Jul she switched to non-FJ. I'm guessing she'll be open to negotiations if the chemistry's there for those who want to try lol.

Disclaimer: Not tried her before, but did my homework :P
Old 03-08-2014, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Windy456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xu Er by liltiger

For those looking into genuine massage with excellent service,look no further.

making an appointment with her was easy and fuss free.location was easy to get to and her room was spacious and neat.

her advertised service was real unlike those many others who state got this got that and in the end many services not provided.

massage was excellent and no holding back in massaging skills.she will ask if you are comfortable with the strength and adjust accordingly.i opted for ba guan and she started by massaging my whole body to loosen up all the tense muscles.
then she proceeded to do huo guan to release my internal heat and followed by ba guan (cupping)

she then covered my back with a towel during the ba guan on my back before proceeding to massage my buttock and legs.no parts was neglected and she really give you the full attention and timing.

after about 15mins,she will take out all the cups from the back and will then again massage it for while.careful for those married men,it will leave many marks on your body but if you will worry then shouldnt go for the ba guan service as her massage skills is also excellent.

turn over and she started on the juagen service where she will start pulling on your balls to loosen the veins.abit painful but kinda kinky.very professional in service and she also can chat if you are into chatting but mostly she will just concentrate on massaging you unlike some girls who just chatter non stop.

u can opt to release or hold back and she is very willing to cater to your demands.but please read that she dot offer bj or fj service but only truly authentic massage where she dont shortchange you on timing or piano service.

not gonna give any ratings on looks or figure bot for her massage skills i will give 8.5 and value for money authentic massage i will give 10 as if you choose to go to an mp,with entrance fees and hj it will easily cost you 100 for an hour which usually means around 35 mins of service with a half past 6 massage.

will definitely rtf for the long run as heard from her that she maybe quitting in a few months time.

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=437016
Old 03-08-2014, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I also got no replies from her. She look just my type liao!

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 03-08-2014, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
SMSed her twice a few weeks back but no replies also...

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...=#post11484093

Oh she replied you? Try lah!
I skip...
Old 03-08-2014, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 23
dogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
She was a FL before switching over to massage/bbbj only. CSI evidence here.

Sometime around 14 Jul she switched to non-FJ. I'm guessing she'll be open to negotiations if the chemistry's there for those who want to try lol.

Disclaimer: Not tried her before, but did my homework :P
return up bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1