The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 07-03-2007, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 842 / Power: 18
jootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to behold
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

barca was really all out to win the match with 3 strikers. but still we are proceeding to the next stage. hope our victory will shut barca leo messi's mouth! this fellow got the cheek to say liverpool played "ugly football" before the match!
Old 07-03-2007, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman-mao View Post
sorry i dun agreed than pennant didn't contribute.Look at him when he was playing for Birmingham wk in wk out he is wonderful and that is when Rafa start notice him. This fella is getting better as days go by just wish thatt Rafa will play him more often.[/B][/COLOR],
That's a good point about Pennant bro. Glad to see someone who can be objective rather than jumping on the bandwagon and shooting off.

I'm still undecided about Pennant after yesterday. If I'm not wrong, he lost Gudjohnsen on the right completely (I'm sure it wasn't Finnan) and allowed him a free run on goal. Not even able to track him and put some pressure. Reina was totally exposed.

So defensively, I often feel uneasy when Pennant comes on. You notice Pennant comes on for one of our strikers, not right-sided player. Rafa clearly doesn't trust Pennant that much.

Having said that, Pennant did well as an outlet yesterday. His running was good. He had a shot which was saved and also laid a low cross which Crouch blasted over. So I'd still go with him and he has to be honest showed much improvement.
Old 07-03-2007, 10:39 PM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSB_Fan View Post
In terms of GK, Reina is good, but everyone makes mistakes, but why blame the GK, we should have scored. There is where the problem is.

He is still young, so should be given time. Same with Pennant, as an attacking force, he has potential, who should be given more time.

BUT we need strikers!!!
Good points all round about Pennant, Momo and Reina!

I half agree with you about strikers. We do need one world class finisher who has composure and pace.

BUT

We also need a greater goalscoring threat from other areas of the pitch. This is where Scum, Chelshit and Arse are superior to us. If you have that greater threat, the way other teams play you changes totally.

Look at our offensive threats:
Consistent goal threat - the strikers (Kuyt, Crouch, Bellamy - none great finsihers), Fowler (hardly gets a game), Stevie (goals have dried up this season), the injured Garcia, Kewell.

Sometimes goal threat - Riise (not everyday the big left foot will score).

Hardly a goal threat - Momo, Alonso, Pennant, the defenders (the only one who is a threat at set pieces is Sami and he is in his twilight years).

Yesterday was a game where we really missed Luis and Kewell.
Old 07-03-2007, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith
rafa has given him chances to perform.
in manu and barca, im not sure wat did he contribute?
I just feel Pennant still has lots of self-doubt ... against the bigger teams, he just go into his own shell & cannot express his wizardry (example vs Sheffield Utd).

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSB_Fan
His passes and shots are mediocre, but that's not his main strength. He gives the wingers and midfielders the confidence to attack.
On the other hand, while Sissoko did the job previously (plugging the gap left behind by the superb Hamann), we should sit back & see how Mascherano take over from here.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 07-03-2007, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
LSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
We also need a greater goalscoring threat from other areas of the pitch. This is where Scum, Chelshit and Arse are superior to us. If you have that greater threat, the way other teams play you changes totally.
Yep, this season, we are severely lacking in this area. Here is hoping RAFA gets some good signings to improve our fortunes.

Last Return : newbadass
List :Ah Q, Longwinter,
Old 07-03-2007, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 18
boon huat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jootjoot View Post
barca was really all out to win the match with 3 strikers. but still we are proceeding to the next stage. hope our victory will shut barca leo messi's mouth! this fellow got the cheek to say liverpool played "ugly football" before the match!
time to put them at the back of ur mind bro

seriously if we dun start making our chances counts, we're going to have problems as we progress through the competition where margin between success and failure are tighter...
Old 08-03-2007, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 18
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!

which team(s) do u want/hope liverpool 2/will meet in ze next rd of ze CL?

ze possible teams r bayern, chelsea, manc united, milan, psv, roma, valencia.

4 me, any non-england team, n mayb nt valencia ... best is bayern.

ze draw is on 2moro.

Old 08-03-2007, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

I wish....I wish for Valencia, follow by german team

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 08-03-2007, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qw2op View Post

ze draw is on 2moro.
I'd take the Scum. Thank you very much.
Old 08-03-2007, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qw2op View Post

ze draw is on 2moro.
My hope -- Any non English team. I fear that the Reds will somehow get some mental block and extra pressure playing against their EPL opponents. But having said that, it would be nice to take revenge against the Scums.

Cheers
Old 09-03-2007, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 18
boon huat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

valencia would be fine with me....let rafa get one back over his fomer club for the way their directors treated him previously....
Old 09-03-2007, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
My hope -- Any non English team. I fear that the Reds will somehow get some mental block and extra pressure playing against their EPL opponents. But having said that, it would be nice to take revenge against the Scums.

Cheers
Come on bro, after a win over Barca, it's not the time to think about easy opponents. We would not have won in Istanbul without that X-factor that we fear no one and we need that spark again this time around.
Old 09-03-2007, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
LSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I would like
1. Man U
2. Bayern
3. Milan

Beating this teams next will add to the scalps we have already achieved. Besides, I always feel Liverpool plays best against tough opposition... hehehe

Last Return : newbadass
List :Ah Q, Longwinter,
Old 09-03-2007, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 18
chairman-mao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
That's a good point about Pennant bro. Glad to see someone who can be objective rather than jumping on the bandwagon and shooting off.

Having said that, Pennant did well as an outlet yesterday. His running was good. He had a shot which was saved and also laid a low cross which Crouch blasted over. So I'd still go with him and he has to be honest showed much improvement.
i gald than u do agreed on some pts.

cheers
Old 09-03-2007, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 18
chairman-mao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
I just feel Pennant still has lots of self-doubt ... against the bigger teams, he just go into his own shell & cannot express his wizardry (example vs Sheffield Utd).

On the other hand, while Sissoko did the job previously (plugging the gap left behind by the superb Hamann), we should sit back & see how Mascherano take over from here.
I do agreed with u that Pennant himself need self belive. Mascherano might be better than Sissoko or as we have not see much of him yet so will keep that option open for time being.

cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1