The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 4
Oppailover13 has a reputation beyond reputeOppailover13 has a reputation beyond reputeOppailover13 has a reputation beyond reputeOppailover13 has a reputation beyond reputeOppailover13 has a reputation beyond reputeOppailover13 has a reputation beyond reputeOppailover13 has a reputation beyond reputeOppailover13 has a reputation beyond reputeOppailover13 has a reputation beyond reputeOppailover13 has a reputation beyond reputeOppailover13 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: where'd you experience your best pair of D or E cups ML in Singapore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggestChungus View Post
My fav was Bobo at Diamond spa last time before she got a reduction. She used to be G size with gao gao teasing. Used to be young dumb and full of cum and went back to her twice a week for excellent teasing and service.
Oh yes. She was the best.
Old Yesterday, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
CalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to all

The biggest I've tried is a**le at jurong east. Super soft bouncy Ds to enjoy during her service.. decent massage too...

Thai a**a is next on my list!
Old Yesterday, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4899 / Power: 19
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinDK View Post
The biggest I've tried is a**le at jurong east. Super soft bouncy Ds to enjoy during her service.. decent massage too...

but a**le knife quite sharp.. she knows she can command such price.. pity else if her price is more reasonable, she should have a stream of customers.
Old Yesterday, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 967 / Power: 13
tournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to behold

Just visited Baby at waterloo. Her boobs rly damn shiok and big. Will feed you, bury your head in there, and give a nice titfk too.
Old Yesterday, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 12
API661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinDK View Post

she is now in pure bl**s. Not sure whether she tapered her rates.
Old Yesterday, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Grockery is Cool - loads of Potential

Looking for GS May contact, please pm TIA
Old Yesterday, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1289 / Power: 3
hewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud ofhewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud ofhewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud ofhewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud ofhewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud ofhewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud ofhewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud ofhewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud ofhewhowaitsforsu has much to be proud of

S**** W***n****
Visited - Axxa
WeChat ID: cxxxx

Face - 4/10 not pretty (photo -30%)
Body frame - plus plus sized
Massage - standard, non Thai
Service - 7/10
Boob - Natural E
She is big size so boobs also naturally big

Booked her as part of my to-do list of D / E cups ML to do.
Location is easy to get to is very central next to a coffee shop near national library. The MP really not nicely designed, many alters around which I don’t like. When I first saw Anya, she was a plus size lady, but she was friendly to bring me up to the room, the entire beginning 45 minutes of massage was very standard. Interestingly, there was no teasing or edging of any kind. It’s really a standard massage. I end up chatting with her and teaching her some Chinese.

Before you flip, she would already have taken out your underwear, but funny thing is she did not do any teasing at all. Once flip over she will continue the massage you, but will ask you the GQ, $50 for HJ, $100 for b2b and HJ. Was there for the boobs so I took the latter. She took out her top bra and shirt. It was completely topless. You can see the tattoo on her left shoulder and her boobs was big but because of a size it just looks just nice. Anyway she did not know how to perform a proper hand job because I had to teach her how to do it right her boobs was big but she did not know how to use them and just lied on me. I was not really enjoying myself as I was just trying to figure out how to position her to make myself feel good, but at the end, I simply asked her to stand jerk me off, and I continue to squeeze and inspect her boobs.

Overall, it was not an excellent experience, but however, I was not disappointed as at least I get to see, touch, lick and suck some boobs not like Tiffany.

Service provided - HJ, 3G roaming

Damage $68+$100

RTM : probably never, didn’t like the location, didn’t like the ML overall satisfaction. If you purely want to go for boobs then can try once. But if you’re looking for a great massage and also a ML knows how to use the fingers and boobs to turn you on. She is not the one.

IF you want to join a telegram group who shares authentic and real FRs and are advertiser free, please PM me…
Old Yesterday, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
sivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of light

Can share Bugis thai Anna contacts and DMG?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1