The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4125 / Power: 16
pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: China ladyboys

Good things come in pairs and they normally partner up to protect each other. You can have threesome with them if your wallet size is fat.

Old 02-07-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
oldfogey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoldfogey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It is amazing how some of these LBs even look better than real women.
Old 02-07-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster

pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

They do spend a lot of money trying to be as close or even better than real women. So make up, lingeries and heels, handbags etc are huge spend, not to mention big amount in breast augmentation and plastic surgery in Bangkok or Korea...

Old 02-07-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

As a woman myself, i also feel that they are so chio lo... Sometimes i wonder, do they still have hardons? Or even fug women? Pure curious... Am at work now, so abit 无聊... Don't flame hor... 😅 Btw, #111 真的好漂亮喔! ❤❤❤
Old 04-07-2017, 07:46 AM
Samster

Old 04-07-2017, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 17
hsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant futurehsp0804 has a brilliant future

it really amazes me where u get all these pics bro! thanks!
Old 04-07-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Wolf_blade is Cool - loads of Potential

Nice one.
Actually some of our local CDs and TS and LBs are quite pretty also.
Old 06-07-2017, 07:58 AM
Samster

Been busy. This one was posted in the first few posts of this thread who is with a huge dick...

Old 07-07-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster

One of the more feminine ones.....

Old 08-07-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

Old 08-07-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

Old 09-07-2017, 09:08 AM
Samster

Not cheap trying to be a CD or a Shemale/ladyboys...

Old 10-07-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

With make up, they can appear in so many looks. They are never cheap as
You will need to understand that they are trying min doubly hard to be like real women with make up, dressing, heels, stockings and lingeries, not to mention their hormone treatment etc. So do not be shock to find they ask for amount that is above a
real woman asks for....

Old 10-07-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

He is from gZ and no longer young at 36 but he is still commanding and expensive normal rate. I suspect all are because of supppy and demand. You may say there is plenty of LBs in China underground, but the demand from 土豪 easily outweigh the supply for LBs. Part I

Old 10-07-2017, 12:40 AM
Samster

Part II, let complete the series....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1