The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2014, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11974 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Real story: My MILF Japanese teacher

Very sexciting story, keep cumming.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 02-05-2014, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
GuangGuang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more , thanks
Old 02-05-2014, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
nissansunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story bro!
Old 03-05-2014, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bros, and appreciate the upz too
Old 04-05-2014, 12:24 AM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Real story: My MILF Japanese teacher

contd...

As the shower continued, I lowered down to my knees, wanting a taste of Japanese pussy before lunch. She remained standing, looking down at me. I looked up at her in the shower stall, eyes fixed as I gently parted her legs to stand a little wider.

I began taking a long, deep lick of her cunt, tongue pressing against her soft folds from back to front, rustling along her hairy MILF bush.

I took a second long, deep lick between her pussy, feeling her pubic hairs sticking on my tongue, but also noticing this wasn't getting her moaning like the fingering I was giving her before. She resisted a little as I tried to turn her around, initially perhaps not sure what I was doing. But she eventually complied.

With her ass in my face, I relived my previous experience with her as I did in the hotel room (see previous story). I went a little taboo, slowly spreading her cheeks wide, tongue tip probing into her anus. The shower water was splashing into my eyes, so I needed to close them while I made out with her asshole. It tasted a little soapy from the shower gel, but there was no resistance. only a soft, lower pitched moan as my tongue probed her extremely tight asshole.

After two long licks along the length of her anus, I slipped my tongue out of Mrs. Suzuki's asshole and let her cheeks resume their position. I reached around and began massaging her pussy, which felt slick with more than just the water of the shower.. although I couldn't be sure.

I rose back to my feet, tongue snaking into her mouth.. the same tongue which only seconds earlier was french kissing her Jap asshole. I kissed her hard and sucked her tongue and she returned the favour. My fingers snaked back down between her legs, and I tried to finger her again, get her moaning loudly. But, I was a little too eager, or too rough in the heat of the moment. She gently held my wrist, to get me to slow down. Our tongues wrestled hard though as I complied.. gently slipping my fingers to the outer covering of her labia.. massaging with fingertips and a feather touch.

My other hand roughly palmed a breast, tongues still locking around each other as my thumb flicked her sensitive, hard nipples again. She reached back to click the shower tap off... and as the water stopped, our breathing, moans and groans echoed in the bathroom. I spanked her ass, hard, the sound accompanied by a long "aiyyymmmmmm" .. Another *smack* on her firm MILF ass.. another "mmmmmmm" echoing through the bathroom..

The echoes of Mrs. Suzuki's moans were loud... a very good chance they could be heard outside even the bedroom. I was thinking "Should I tell her they are back? Should I be a nice guy? Or should i just keep this going"

I decided NOT to tell her that her son and maid *might* be able to hear their mother and employer having her ass spanked. My johnson was standing up at full attention, rock hard. It made it harder to tell her that our session might be audible as she began running her long, slender fingers along the length of my erect cock shaft.

Her other hand reached for two towels.. handing me one.

Y: "Why don't you dry off outside?" .... I just need to change into something a little comfortable, Mike-san.

I gulped, and nodded my head. Stepping out of the stall, I tried to wrap the towel around my waist, but hard to do so with my raging erect johnson.

I dried off and walked out into the bedroom and closed the bathroom door to give Yuko some privacy.

While she slipped into something "comfortable"... I walked closer to the bedroom door. I could hear a TV in the next room... I opened the door a crack, and looked outside. Nobody. I walked a step out and in a hallway mirror saw her son sitting in his room, watching what sounded like a maths tutorial video while studying. I could also hear the maid rustling around in the kitchen.

I stepped back into the bedroom.... and slowly, as quietly as possible, shut the door and gently locked it.

They were in the apartment! Should I tell Yuko, and maybe postpone? Or should I risk it and try to fuck her quietly (or possibly, not quietly)..

I decided I would make a decision when she walked out of the bathroom.. possibly based on what she was wearing.

Contd....
Old 04-05-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 20
gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great story TS. Have just upz you my humble points especially for the JAP MILF...hehehe

Cheers!
Old 04-05-2014, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit76 View Post
Great story TS. Have just upz you my humble points especially for the JAP MILF...hehehe

Cheers!
Have humbly upped u back bro, thanks!
Old 21-05-2014, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
bg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro still waiting for more updates. Plse continue
Old 21-05-2014, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 16
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

come back leh TS
Old 21-05-2014, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
koonkoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow , nice one bro.

Camping time
Old 21-05-2014, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
DeepHill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 22-05-2014, 03:36 AM
Samster

contd (sorry for the extended leave bros)...

I went to Mrs. Suzuki's bed, and lay down on it, propping up on my elbows and slipping a towel across my lap.

Cock was raging erect as I waited for her to step out, the sound of her son's math tutorial video clearly in the background. I looked around for any music, or maybe even my music playlist on my phone. I knew we needed to drown out the noise of even our light conversation together, since it was apparent the math video was audible. Mrs. Suzuki's moans when being spanked would likely reach even the neighbours' place!!

I was definitely horny now, cock twitching as I remembered the site of her spread ass cheeks, the taste of her anus and the tightness of her tiny asshole as my tongue buried into her Jap MILF shitter. It would be very hard to turn away from fucking her, even given the risks.

I knew I didn't have any risks to bear in any of this.. it was her son, helper, and appearance of being a good wife that was at stake if they heard her slutty moans while having an affair and fucking a younger local boy.

By nature, I am a gentleman and a good person, despite my various sexual kinks and tastes. I didn't want her to get into trouble, even if it meant giving up on the sure thing of an afternoon MILF fuck-a-thon.

The bathroom door unclicked and opened. She walked out in her bathrobe.

I stood up off the bed, let the towel fall away as my thick, erect johnson bobbed up and down as I walked towards her.

I walked up to her, a hand slipping into that robe. No resistance as I massaged a MILF breast. Soft purrs of approval and deep breathing into my neck as she nuzzled towards me.

My iphone, in the other hand, I clicked on a "REPEAT" of an old John Mayer song called "your body is a wonderland" .... to full volume.

It felt loud enough to drown out the outside noise, and hopefully, noise from within the bedroom.

I snaked my tongue back into Yuko's mouth as the iphone played. A warm, soft scent of her lilac shower gel filled my nostrils as I parted her robe. My fingers lightly moved from her breast down between her legs. They played over her freshly showered cunt.. as I could feel small beads of wetness already forming between her legs from her instantaneous arousal. My fingers gently played over her wet pussy lips and bushy hair.

We exchanged spit while my fingers slipped in deeper, cunt getting slicker. This MILF was ready for a fucking.. but it had to be a very, very quiet one.

contd....
Old 22-05-2014, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
bg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

welcome back TS, plse keep it up ( pun intended)
Old 22-05-2014, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice build up! More pls, ts
Old 22-05-2014, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
coolguy71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Up u.. nice
Advert Space Available