The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2021, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BACK TO PHASE 2! Any ways to fix blue balls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I have this impression that the test is the standard PCR test, and not the quick ART test. Anyone been or it and confirm that they do the ART test (very similar to a pregnancy test kit, you put the swab in a solution, then put 2 drops into a hole and wait for 15min, see how many lines appear - if only one line means you're OK, 2 lines means you are likely to be Covid positive
Very unlikely is the PCR test... our labs can only handle so many test 1 day.. they want to test everyone that go shopping mall during that time frame.. wah the labs will test until explode... like 1 bro here say the number of people is sibei alot... not close contact or go same shop.. is got go to the mall means can test! somemore now is 3 malls! u go imagine how many people....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexyed View Post
lol ignore the bugger la. how u know he spa owner tho?
last time got kenna sexposed before if i rem correct
Old 20-05-2021, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
BTW... u all dun anyhow ask people not to go spa hor... got this spa owner with many clones give me friendly reminder liao.. there the one always use 'knnbccb' in the comments one...

say i anyhow say and scare people... maybe he scare i too powerful liao.. say 1 thing then all cheongsters dare not go spa.. then he got no business must close down... no need scare la.. u think i like to wear pink shirt one ah
Oh same I received threatening msgs from the same loser. Must be some really despo low class spa owner

He say will zap until my pants drop. LOL the last thing I care about is SBF points. Not like u can redeem NTUC vouchers with the points

So yes I am gona repeat- Guys better be safe than sorry. Avoid all cheong joints for these few weeks until at least the cases are trending down. The un-linked cases now are the worrying one.

And to the idiotic spa owner eyeing this thread, go fark yourself la. I dun give a damm about your zappings. The more u try to be funny, the more I will exposed u
Old 20-05-2021, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
0520 is so commercialize that they take this opportunity to their advantage.
You either end up paying more, buy something or you get short change because of this stupid culture which means nothing to Singapore.

Its like Valentine and roses prices are high. Then the more popular one will received flowers. They will be distracted by their wechat moments because seemingly they hv tiktok, messages or some stupid program.

For the MILF ML , maybe not so bad. after all arent V days for the youngster?
I very busy today no time to visit them. Now covid so jiajialat still got mood to buy gifts and flowers. Now I Cheong also scare scare ah. Lol.
Old 20-05-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 811 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
This is practised in China. 520 translate to I love you. I don’t even know what it is until I have received messages from ML. Lol
They want your RMB 520 = S$100 = 1 hour + tips
Old 20-05-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Oh same I received threatening msgs from the same loser. Must be some really despo low class spa owner

He say will zap until my pants drop. LOL the last thing I care about is SBF points. Not like u can redeem NTUC vouchers with the points

So yes I am gona repeat- Guys better be safe than sorry. Avoid all cheong joints for these few weeks until at least the cases are trending down. The un-linked cases now are the worrying one.

And to the idiotic spa owner eyeing this thread, go fark yourself la. I dun give a damm about your zappings. The more u try to be funny, the more I will exposed u
What I find more annoying is that there are bros who fall for his clone accounts and give him stuff to sabotage.
Old 21-05-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post

His comments dun change one.. always the same thing.. see liao also sian..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
What I find more annoying is that there are bros who fall for his clone accounts and give him stuff to sabotage.
but he anything also can zap one leh.. dun need to give him stuff he will onwself find.. then use his no power clones to zap dunno for what also..
Old 21-05-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Stupid 0520 over.

Reality has arrived and PRC ML those that never kena bao one emerged broadcasting on their availability early in the morning.

1 of them reply message 24 hrs later and asked me what time. Hahahah
Old 24-05-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Very unlikely is the PCR test... our labs can only handle so many test 1 day.. they want to test everyone that go shopping mall during that time frame.. wah the labs will test until explode... like 1 bro here say the number of people is sibei alot... not close contact or go same shop.. is got go to the mall means can test! somemore now is 3 malls! u go imagine how many people....

last time got kenna sexposed before if i rem correct
I found out - it is the PCR test.

A friend of mine visited White Sands, another went to JEM and both got tested, showed me their negative results screenshots in their HealthHub app. Definitely PCR test

Testing capacity was supposed to be in excess of 20K samples per day, after what we faced last year during the foreign worker dorm situation
Old 24-05-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Are people still chionging?
Old 24-05-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
I dunno man. I may still go find my regular ML. Other than that I don’t think so
Old 24-05-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 4
Battlequeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBattlequeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I'm staying at home, buying and trying out different toys and wank off to it at the moment.
Old 24-05-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 0
cowboymoomoo is a splendid one to beholdcowboymoomoo is a splendid one to beholdcowboymoomoo is a splendid one to beholdcowboymoomoo is a splendid one to beholdcowboymoomoo is a splendid one to beholdcowboymoomoo is a splendid one to behold

xxxx Deleted xxxx

Last edited by cowboymoomoo; 25-05-2021 at 09:20 AM.
Old 25-05-2021, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 20
engine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud of

Quote:
Have to chiong for fix what. Just like if everyday eat rice, once in a while must eat noodles. Just that maybe go to regulars which you know lor.
Old 25-05-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 811 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
I dunno man. I may still go find my regular ML. Other than that I don’t think so
East and NE have clusters. West have clusters all along the MRT line - dover, clementi, jurong.

Central and city massage joints should be relatively quiet and safe.....
Old 25-05-2021, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is like asking :

Are people still eating?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1