The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2007, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 18
Sun King is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSun King is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSun King is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSun King is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Miss Singapore Universe 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
yup, different meat, different poison. also dont like women with no meat... if she's my gf, i would be worried people say i starving her by not having enough $ to feed her properly...
Maybe it's her body shape. Seen her picture ad for True Yoga see her spread her legs buay tahan sia! Which reminds me need to google for those images soon. Slurp slurp.
Old 05-05-2007, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

got her pix?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 05-05-2007, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun King View Post
Maybe it's her body shape. Seen her picture ad for True Yoga see her spread her legs buay tahan sia! Which reminds me need to google for those images soon. Slurp slurp.
flat i still can accept... but her ethiopian body i cant lah... no offence, bro!!!

talk about spreading legs... this girl from platinum (dance floor thingy), she did a jump in midair and landed with a split!!! now, that's a split i would want to see... slurp slurp...

sidenote: bro who upped my points by 4, pls pm me. u didnt leave yr nick. how i return favour like that??? lol... cheers
Old 05-05-2007, 08:58 PM
Samster

Sun King is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSun King is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSun King is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSun King is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
got her pix?
Only newspaper clippings. But she looks real werid in those shots.

Bro _AXL_ your description is fits her to a T man. Even I have to admit her body type is ethiopian (long limbs and thin frame). But I like her for her face, bodywise I can close one eye.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:37 AM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Only newspaper clippings. But she looks real werid in those shots.

Bro _AXL_ your description is fits her to a T man. Even I have to admit her body type is ethiopian (long limbs and thin frame). But I like her for her face, bodywise I can close one eye.
she looks weird in the clippings but u still "slurp slurp" mah...

me old fashioned lah, still like a bit more meat on a woman... not so painful for me during intercourse...
Old 06-05-2007, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
GhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of light

Where all the chio chio SG gals.... Come out from your hiding place.... Sg need you. Like the poster "Uncle Sam Need You". Muhahahahha.
Old 06-05-2007, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
she looks weird in the clippings but u still "slurp slurp" mah...

me old fashioned lah, still like a bit more meat on a woman... not so painful for me during intercourse...
It's the !@#$%^ eye liner that she used lah! She got meat lah don't say my darling until like that leh! She got meat lah not just skin and bones
Old 06-05-2007, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRay View Post
Where all the chio chio SG gals.... Come out from your hiding place.... Sg need you. Like the poster "Uncle Sam Need You". Muhahahahha.
come out, come out, wherever u r... the real chio ones who can speak well all kenna pulled to go work in banks as private bankers and relationship managers liao lah, abang...

Quote:
It's the !@#$%^ eye liner that she used lah! She got meat lah don't say my darling until like that leh! She got meat lah not just skin and bones
not skin and bones meh??? your darling ah??? ok lor, she's got a very sweet smile though... but cant stand the acting cute in shows... diabetes alert lah... LOL
Old 06-05-2007, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
not skin and bones meh??? your darling ah??? ok lor, she's got a very sweet smile though... but cant stand the acting cute in shows... diabetes alert lah... LOL
Lean meat lah Yup that's why she was Miss Photogenic. Her acting like most TCS actress very one dimensional than again I like her for her pretty face not for her acting. Same goes for Paris Hilton!
Old 06-05-2007, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lean meat lah. Yup that's why she was Miss Photogenic. Her acting like most TCS actress very one dimensional than again I like her for her pretty face not for her acting. Same goes for Paris Hilton!
she got the subsidiary title probably bcos of her smile lah... but come to think of it, on tv she already has the ethiopian body. then, in real life, siao liao... u think she behaves like one as well???

paris hilton??? nice ass... but that ass is in jail... LOL
Old 06-05-2007, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
dejavu5 is Cool - loads of Potential

the best MSU contestant was Julia Shermaine Lim
First runner up in 2002.
Nice body, snow white skin. absolute babe.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 19
ericb288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterericb288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterericb288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Would Bros here like to see a pic of Jessica Tan in her SQ uniform?

Please kindly advise how can I post with a pic here? Can't seem to be able to do it with the usual copy and paste.

Thanks!
Old 06-05-2007, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

bro ericb, if the pic is in ur com, upload the pic to a hosting site such as imagepile.net and copy the link inside the code.....

[img](link here)[/img]

the pic will appear.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
she got the subsidiary title probably bcos of her smile lah... but come to think of it, on tv she already has the ethiopian body. then, in real life, siao liao... u think she behaves like one as well???

paris hilton??? nice ass... but that ass is in jail... LOL
She appears to be very nerdy and bookish in real life but I suspect that the Newpaper did it on purpose to build up her good girl image. Used to be head prefect of Temasek Secondary. I more interested in how she behaves in the sack!

Paris really milking her bimbo image to the fullest. Too bad the judge did not buy it. Kudos to the judge. So you like her cute little ass too eh?
Old 06-05-2007, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

yes, finally sum1 spanked her in the ass.
P.H eat full no shit to poo. pure fake person.

doesnt mean the surname is hilton makes her untouchable.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1