The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2016, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future
Re: How much do you spend on massage per month?

200 to 300 depend on vitamin M. Close to bro thoreidan
Old 16-08-2016, 12:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2159 / Power: 20
Speedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond repute

300-400 each month... Maybe 500-600 if I went overseas business trip
Old 16-08-2016, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
slimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: How much do you spend on massage per month?

Monthly 2 visits to HCs - $250 to $300

Another $100 - $150 for authentic massage...
Old 16-08-2016, 02:11 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

take some tcm medicine to reduce body n head wind.
will not go back to massage again and again..

Last edited by johnn; 16-08-2016 at 09:14 AM.
Old 16-08-2016, 10:04 PM
Samster

slimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to beholdslimbullet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
Noted your advice bro. Will now include TCM as part of my monthly budget.
Old 17-08-2016, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 22
LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
bro any good tcm to recommend

massage can only cure my aching for couple of days

my monthly expenses range between $500 to $700 which can partially service car loan

one PRC ML told me she can make $400-500 on a good day

STICK TO 3F, YOU'LL BE FREE FROM WOES
Old 17-08-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11593 / Power: 34
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimbullet View Post
Monthly 2 visits to HCs - $250 to $300

Another $100 - $150 for authentic massage...
Authentic CLEAN massage - CLEAN + SAFE for cheongsters this hungry ghost month 👍
Old 22-08-2016, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
gjrt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ranging between 100-300 depending on urge and work load
Old 30-08-2016, 06:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed - our slow economy is forcing many white collars to stay back office to work....MPs income $$ plummet....less chance for customers to spend on massages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjrt View Post
Ranging between 100-300 depending on urge and work load
Old 30-08-2016, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDDman View Post
Agreed - our slow economy is forcing many white collars to stay back office to work....MPs income $$ plummet....less chance for customers to spend on massages.
Agree 100%. Longer hours, but same shitty pay.
Old 01-09-2016, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
siangu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just wanna share 1 experience recently. some of the posts in massage forum per hr $40 .. if u go once n expect to return with the same pure massage... chances r u would b banned n ignored from the masseur. Their tactic is to lure u with the $40 posted, den pester u to take an hr plus hj. So if u wan purely massage, don visit such masseur cos they r not interested in the $40 n chances r she may not give u the best massage service.

Another incident more champion.. 1 of our bros here persuade 1 of the masseur that i visited, to increase the price cos she is so good.. i m not sure if tat bro is trying to impress her or what.. but the prices increased over the yrs in the industry is faster than my increment. i m a poor man of cos, so i hope the rich bros here spare some tots for poor bros like me.
Old 01-09-2016, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 12
coffeeSG is one of the Best!coffeeSG is one of the Best!coffeeSG is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by siangu View Post
I just wanna share 1 experience recently. some of the posts in massage forum per hr $40 .. if u go once n expect to return with the same pure massage... chances r u would b banned n ignored from the masseur. Their tactic is to lure u with the $40 posted, den pester u to take an hr plus hj. So if u wan purely massage, don visit such masseur cos they r not interested in the $40 n chances r she may not give u the best massage service.
if the price too cheap, you know it's too good to be true.

go swimming bro. it helps relieve the muscle tension. but massage can be addictive lah.
Old 01-09-2016, 10:58 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 72
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed swimming is a good exercise - so is properly trained massage on your muscles.

The difference is MASSAGE is ADDICTIVE. so choose your regular MP + MLs wisely.

Lets NOT invest our hard earned $$$ on un-deserved ML + unethical Spas. Expose such joints so bros can be warned 👌

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeeSG View Post
if the price too cheap, you know it's too good to be true.

go swimming bro. it helps relieve the muscle tension. but massage can be addictive lah.
Old 11-09-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 9
Satay123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Up to cont thread
Old 03-01-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 14
bonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I earn $3000 per month and I spend about $250-$300 sometimes including specials inside per month. Is it a lot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1