The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2008, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 17
hang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Xiao La,23 yo SYT with AR and BBBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by repsolman View Post
Haha thanks for the advice bro. Actually I service her more than she service me... Think most bros will say I stoopid
not stupid la.. as long both enjoy can liao.. they are not slave and we are not king.. haha
Old 13-12-2008, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 23
repsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hang37 View Post
not stupid la.. as long both enjoy can liao.. they are not slave and we are not king.. haha
You are an enlightened bro...
Old 13-12-2008, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 17
denden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by repsolman View Post
You are an enlightened bro...
Quote:
Originally Posted by hang37 View Post
both sama sama 关怀高人

haiz......too bad i'm just a blur fxxker
Old 13-12-2008, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 17
csh00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for all your support for xiao la
Old 14-12-2008, 01:41 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

Bro..if u dare to zap me..why u dont have the ball to leave me your nick..u think by doing so..i wont know it u izzit...childish...

for your information...i ZAPP U ok....
Old 14-12-2008, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 16
bb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud of

Here's the FR:

looks – 7/10 (nice big eyes)
boobs – 6/10
body – 7/10
legs - 7.5/10
catbath - 6/10
bbbj – 8/10 (not bad)
fj – 7/10 (nv enough)
massage - none
gfe – 7/10

RTF : when i have the vitamin M
Old 15-12-2008, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 17
csh00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb121201 View Post
Here's the FR:

looks – 7/10 (nice big eyes)
boobs – 6/10
body – 7/10
legs - 7.5/10
catbath - 6/10
bbbj – 8/10 (not bad)
fj – 7/10 (nv enough)
massage - none
gfe – 7/10

RTF : when i have the vitamin M
thanks for your FR
Old 17-12-2008, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
ConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to all
Re: Xiao La,23 yo SYT with AR and BBBJ - aEroPlaned MEee..

Thanks TS for sharing this FL's contact nos.

Seldom, But here i m to post my adverse report:

tried to engaged her service several times but due to her busy schedule did not managed any... until last nite when she ask if i m available @ 1130pm.. i ONZ her instantly! she asked me to go to L-H81 somemore specific the bigger 1 to open room 1st and DONT aeroPLaNE her!...i though Ho Say Liao..

she made a call to me at 11pm to check if i m there already.. i told her on the way. when i reached the said H81, open room call her. she told me she will be ½hr late.. wellwell since waited so long i dun mind that ½hr more..waited until slightly passed midnight i called her, no response.. i tell myself this time H-Kan liao... check out and left for home..

until around 0130am.. she sms me to tell me she is sorry and asked me not to be mad @ her!?!?!?!!!!

just like to highlight to fellow samsters here to make sure of her schedule double confirm b4 proceeding as i reckon she is kinda busy with many appointments and might mixed upz..

.. i think so far i m the most suay 1 in this thread.. haha

anyway tried to uppz TS for sharing this FL but have to wait until a fresher post....
Old 17-12-2008, 09:03 AM
Samster

hang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnerDoReMe View Post

Seldom, But here i m to post my adverse report:

tried to engaged her service several times but due to her busy schedule did not managed any... until last nite when she ask if i m available @ 1130pm.. i ONZ her instantly! she asked me to go to L-H81 somemore specific the bigger 1 to open room 1st and DONT aeroPLaNE her!...i though Ho Say Liao..

she made a call to me at 11pm to check if i m there already.. i told her on the way. when i reached the said H81, open room call her. she told me she will be ½hr late.. wellwell since waited so long i dun mind that ½hr more..waited until slightly passed midnight i called her, no response.. i tell myself this time H-Kan liao... check out and left for home..

until around 0130am.. she sms me to tell me she is sorry and asked me not to be mad @ her!?!?!?!!!!

just like to highlight to fellow samsters here to make sure of her schedule double confirm b4 proceeding as i reckon she is kinda busy with many appointments and might mixed upz..

.. i think so far i m the most suay 1 in this thread.. haha

anyway tried to uppz TS for sharing this FL but have to wait until a fresher post....
bro connerDoReMe, dun angry wor... sorry to hear this...
Old 17-12-2008, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 23
repsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnerDoReMe View Post

.. i think so far i m the most suay 1 in this thread.. haha .
Bro... Don't be angree please... XL a bit absent-minded and blur, and sometimes too nice to reject (prob other bro), that's why fly your aeroplane. Upped your pts to hopefully heal your wound. Give her another chance, and you will discover she's a really nice girl
Old 17-12-2008, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22816 / Power: 24
andrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Xiao La

Got a session with her last monday. Quite happy with her look. Not those stunning type but a sweet pleasant looking gal especially her big pair of electrify eyes, will definietly melt u down. Quite tall and with a slim body, boobs were rather small. She really try hard to please me as to improve our chemistry as we move ahead. Can tell she got the high GFE. She indeed very hardworking and much impressive on making things work out perfectly.

Bath was in high rated as she washed me with very much gentle care. And it come with a good breast massage on my back and front. Keep on rubbing in circular motion. Then kneel down in front of me, washed my entire goin and balls. Thought she will gave me a BBBJ

After bath, proceed to the bed. She start off with a nice catbath over me. Taking her sweet time and not in a hurry....very relaxing. Till then, she requested me to post in doggie where she AR me with few poking on my asshole. Feeling was sensational. After that, i turn over and realised that her fingering is being cap with a CD. Don’t feel the rubber feeling when she pokes my ass, maybe too shiok liao and don’t bother about anything.

Then she make further move, BBBJ me with her wetty mouth. Good suction with lots of licking. Even she respond with some “Slurp Slurp” sound. She damn enjoy it and continue to BBBJ till my didi start to get even more harden.

She fast enough to cap my didi. With her in the missionary position, I slot my didi into her pussy. She give a soft moaning and whispering to me “your didi very hard, i love it” Pumped her a few time before switch to doggie. Pumped her again and my hand keep squeezing her soft lovely butt.

Once i get the high intention. Pumped her even more harder and faster....right in and screaming was what i heard from her. Both get the climax. Finally, exploded onto her. Turn her over and give her a light kiss before return to the bathroom.

Overall, a successful bonking. I must say she’s a friendly and lovely gal. Do treat her with care. And she will treat u more better. Lastly, wanna thanks Bro csh00 for the contact. Upz u bro.

My rating:
Name: Xiao La
Look: 6.5/10 (not stunning but got a sweet lovely look especially her beautiful big pair of electrify eye)
Body: 7/10 (Tall with slim figure)
Boobs: A- (too small for me)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (Good suction with lot of licking)
Kissing: Yes (a light one)
Frenching: nil (she not comfortable with)
Painting/Fingering: Nil
AR: 9/10 (Damn Shiok when she poke my asshole)
FJ: 8/10 (Accommodating and responsive)
GFE: 9/10 (Can tell she got a high feeling)
Attitude: 8/10 (very patiently)
Service: 8/10 (willing to pleased, very relaxing)
Damage: 60+tips
RTF: Maybe if time permit
Old 17-12-2008, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew101 View Post
FR on Xiao La

Got a session with her last monday. Quite happy with her look. Not those stunning type but a sweet pleasant looking gal especially her big pair of electrify eyes, will definietly melt u down. Quite tall and with a slim body, boobs were rather small. She really try hard to please me as to improve our chemistry as we move ahead. Can tell she got the high GFE. She indeed very hardworking and much impressive on making things work out perfectly.

Bath was in high rated as she washed me with very much gentle care. And it come with a good breast massage on my back and front. Keep on rubbing in circular motion. Then kneel down in front of me, washed my entire goin and balls. Thought she will gave me a BBBJ

After bath, proceed to the bed. She start off with a nice catbath over me. Taking her sweet time and not in a hurry....very relaxing. Till then, she requested me to post in doggie where she AR me with few poking on my asshole. Feeling was sensational. After that, i turn over and realised that her fingering is being cap with a CD. Don’t feel the rubber feeling when she pokes my ass, maybe too shiok liao and don’t bother about anything.

Then she make further move, BBBJ me with her wetty mouth. Good suction with lots of licking. Even she respond with some “Slurp Slurp” sound. She damn enjoy it and continue to BBBJ till my didi start to get even more harden.

She fast enough to cap my didi. With her in the missionary position, I slot my didi into her pussy. She give a soft moaning and whispering to me “your didi very hard, i love it” Pumped her a few time before switch to doggie. Pumped her again and my hand keep squeezing her soft lovely butt.

Once i get the high intention. Pumped her even more harder and faster....right in and screaming was what i heard from her. Both get the climax. Finally, exploded onto her. Turn her over and give her a light kiss before return to the bathroom.

Overall, a successful bonking. I must say she’s a friendly and lovely gal. Do treat her with care. And she will treat u more better. Lastly, wanna thanks Bro csh00 for the contact. Upz u bro.

My rating:
Name: Xiao La
Look: 6.5/10 (not stunning but got a sweet lovely look especially her beautiful big pair of electrify eye)
Body: 7/10 (Tall with slim figure)
Boobs: A- (too small for me)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (Good suction with lot of licking)
Kissing: Yes (a light one)
Frenching: nil (she not comfortable with)
Painting/Fingering: Nil
AR: 9/10 (Damn Shiok when she poke my asshole)
FJ: 8/10 (Accommodating and responsive)
GFE: 9/10 (Can tell she got a high feeling)
Attitude: 8/10 (very patiently)
Service: 8/10 (willing to pleased, very relaxing)
Damage: 60+tips
RTF: Maybe if time permit
no offence but just curious ...this xiao la's service seems inconsistent... some bros got AR while others dun...issit based on customers' looks?
Old 17-12-2008, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22816 / Power: 24
andrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubezero79 View Post
no offence but just curious ...this xiao la's service seems inconsistent... some bros got AR while others dun...issit based on customers' looks?
I think is her taste or mood. she never say anything and just give me AR
Old 17-12-2008, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubezero79 View Post
juz a service she may offered... dun have to follow strictly right... and also cannot force her right
you dun take a paper and tick wat she has done and compare to wat TS write, teo bo..
Old 17-12-2008, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 17
funfounder is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunfounder is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunfounder is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I agree too ! Had up her 3 times,but never got any AR.I did not request for AR,so i think she also take 4 granted not to give.

So i agree she gave AR is base on case to case.Anyway AR is not a must 4 me,if is AJ, i die die will ask her 4 it.

Anyway She still a nice girl to spent time with.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1