The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2008, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 17
Erotican deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyErotican deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Genital herpes Positive - My worst Valentine gift. Don't know how I got it.

heatingup, how's ur updates?
pray for ur safety of u and ur loved ones
Thank all bros for sharing contacts and reading my FRs!
Those who up me, please leave nick for me to return
Old 20-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 19
heatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyheatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear bros Soopafly & Erotican,

Thank u so much for the advice, regards and prayers.

I went to DSC 3 weeks and was seen by the Registrar (higher position than Medical Officer).

I asked him a series of questions about my medical records at DSC and was told by the doc to use medical terms like HSV1 & HSV2 instead of oral herpes and genital herpes.

Oct 2007 blood test showed HSV1 positive, HSV2 negative
Feb 2008 culture test from penis showed HSV2 positive.

I told him I want to go on daily oral suppressives. He enquired about the number of outbreaks I have. I told him I had my primary outbreak on Feb 2008 and I don’t know if I have any secondary outbreak yet. I also told him I read that first 2 years most outbreak and therefore most infectious. He told me 80% of HSV2 sufferers have 4 outbreaks and 60% have less than 4 times in the first 2 years. I told him I want to reduce outbreak numbers and chance of accidental transmission to kids. What asked me, “When is your ending pointing? How do you know that is your ending point?’ In other words, for how long do I want to take daily oral suppressives for and how do I know I have to take 6 months or 9 months. He added that, even with daily oral suppressives, asymptomatic shredding/viral shredding/sub-clinical shredding will still take place and therefore transmission is still possible.

I was also told no point doing blood test to find out whether I have HSV2 in mouth. Only do swab and culture test then will know.

Told him I brought this up because I had 2 or 3 mouth ulcers on 29 May and my daughter drank the coffee I just drank. 2 days later, my daughter developed 3 ulcers. Both my son and daughter had fever for the next few days. However, my son had no ulcers.

I asked doctor how about my daughter’s case. I asked did or could she has gotten HSV2 from me if I have it in my mouth (since I practiced oral sex with wife until outbreak in Feb). He said that it is possible if there is transfer of fluid and the only way to know is to do swab and culture test from my daughter should she has mouth ulcers again. If she were to have HSV2 in her mouth, she could have outbreak on her genital! I almost collapsed there and then.

I asked also whether safe for me to do oral sex with wife when I have no ‘crawling feeling’ on my back and hip. He appeared that he does not know what crawling feeling I was referring to. (Thinking back, of course la, since he does not suffer from HSV2.) I was told my wife and I have to weigh the risks. So oral sex between my wife and I is still out.

I also enquired whether is it possible to get HSV2 from groin massage. He replied yes as she may have herpes on her hands (known as willow"), there may be a transfer of fluid or there is skin to skin transmission.

Then I insisted to have 3 months of daily oral suppressives for the above reasons and since I waited for almost 3 hours there! When I was collecting my big bag of medications, a SYT and her boyfriend were sitting near the pharmacy. She stared at me and I really really really feel stigmatized. I thought to myself: I didn’t ask to have HSV2 and if my wife let me fuck once a week I would not have to risk outside. Since Feb and particularly that day, I do not have good appetite, have lost quite a bit of weight, and have been suffering from varying degree of depression. I have been faithfully taking my medications twice a day.

My relationship with my wife has been deteriorating rapidly these few months. She became more difficult and more domineering these few years and more so this year. I have no pleasant time at work and my kids like to scream and shout at home. Nothing beats my wife screaming at the maid the whole night when she is not working. When she is busy (with work hopefully and not fucking around), she comes back home late at 11.30pm 3 times a week, neglecting children, their welfare and studies. Cold wars are often these 2 years. 3 cold wars since Jan 2008.

Communication with her is difficult. She tends to raise her voice and shut me out. Sometimes when I have important kid related issue to discuss with her, I will swallow my saliva and pride and continued the conversation. Otherwise I will walk away.

How could sex with wife be possible under such circumstances? I have been deprived for long again. After my HSV2 outbreak and my wife forgive me, I vowed not to fuck outside again. But given her temperament, my sex deprivation and our rocky marriage, I have been using my toy pussy more often these days and I wonder how long I can keep my vow not to out fuck outside my marriage.

I have to resort to emailing her yesterday to tell her how she has been putting me down rudely several times at home and in public, in front of kids and maid, how I am feeling now and why I am talking lesser to her these days. I did tell her that if I couldn’t control myself, she would have lied flat on the ground there and then because if I strike I don’t have the intention to hold back. I did not complain about my sex deprivation.

She has not seen my mail. Hope things turn out for the better after she read it. Otherwise I won’t know whether how long my marriage will last. Like what George W. Bush said about Iran, ‘All cards are on the table.”

Don’t force my dick to fuck FLs again.
Don’t force my hands to “take u out.”
Don’t force my mouth to say “I want to divorce u.”
Old 20-07-2008, 08:08 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatingup View Post

She has not seen my mail. Hope things turn out for the better after she read it. Otherwise I won’t know whether how long my marriage will last.
If you have to resort to EMAILING the person you live with, it's time to get out of the relationship.

Just walk out and don't look back. Let her have the kids. You can start a new family and make sure you choose someone who is nice, kind and considerate this time round.

If you want to know how a future wife is going to treat you, observe how she treats members of her own family and how she interacts with the less fortunate of society.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 20-07-2008, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 506 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If you want to know how a future wife is going to treat you, observe how she treats members of her own family and how she interacts with the less fortunate of society.
Hi Boss,
After seeing so many crap messages posted by you on the 'Advice' and 'Advise' thing, this is one which I (and I believed all Bros) will remember for life.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 20-07-2008, 09:16 PM
Samster

heatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyheatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

She scores well on the first count and perfect on the second all these years.
So these 2 Performance Indicators are not accurate.
Old 21-07-2008, 04:40 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She scores well on the first count and perfect on the second all these years.
So these 2 Performance Indicators are not accurate.
If that's the case, the problem must be YOU!

However, I have to say that screaming at the maid does not strike me as the behaviour of someone that is kind and considerate towards the less fortunate. I know married friends where both husband and wife treat the maid as a member of the family and voices are never raised in anger.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 21-07-2008, 04:49 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Hi Boss,
After seeing so many crap messages posted by you on the 'Advice' and 'Advise' thing, this is one which I (and I believed all Bros) will remember for life.
CRAP messages ???

Show me ONE other member who tries to raise the standard of English here!

You have to realise that this forum can be read by the whole world. You may not bother if Singaporeans communicate using half fucked English but I find it to be a major embarrassment.

However, if you want to be the laughing stock of the English speaking world, I can't stop you.

Old 23-07-2008, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Iron Piston deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear brother heatingup,

I am very sorry to hear about your situation. But let me encourage you not to give up on your marriage. Things may be rocky now, but if you are determined, you can tide through it. You must have had something beautiful before to get two kids and I am sure you are thinking of them. Why not work to make those good days come back?

May I suggest you give Lakeside Family Service Centre a call. They have a very good Marriage and Family Department there with good and discreet counsellors. And it's free! 65649722

They helped me before.
Old 23-07-2008, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1995 / Power: 18
JediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant future

Quote:
CRAP messages ???

However, if you want to be the laughing stock of the English speaking world, I can't stop you.
Boss........ I also advocate the use of proper english! but as u can see, i'm very prone to the use of abbreviation like most other sgreans!
Boss........ u catch those using advice and advise. I go catch those using practice and practise lor.
&Erotic stories that I kept when I was a teen
For bros who up me, I will return favour. Remind me if I forgot!Member Of SBF Tiko's Club -No. 53
Old 26-07-2008, 03:30 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -925 / Power: 0
s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint

Hi bro im 25 years old and ive been chionging for a while now..

i have contracted gonorrhoea twice during my chionging (once this year)

however, i have met the girl of my dreams (at my workplace) and im eeply in love. for once in my life, i found a good reason to stop chionging, stay truthful and honest to her.

all i hope is that my past doesnt come to haunt me .. technically, my window period for stds is not up yet so i wont know. not 6 mths since my last encounter. i'd say ive have plenty of capped intercourse and about 2 or 3 uncapped bbbjs.

just wanted to share. hope everything will be okay on your side too.

im done chionging. bye guys and safe bonking.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
JeffArch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dear bros Soopafly & Erotican,

Thank u so much for the advice, regards and prayers.

I went to DSC 3 weeks and was seen by the Registrar (higher position than Medical Officer).

I asked him a series of questions about my medical records at DSC and was told by the doc to use medical terms like HSV1 & HSV2 instead of oral herpes and genital herpes.

Oct 2007 blood test showed HSV1 positive, HSV2 negative
Feb 2008 culture test from penis showed HSV2 positive.

I told him I want to go on daily oral suppressives. He enquired about the number of outbreaks I have. I told him I had my primary outbreak on Feb 2008 and I don’t know if I have any secondary outbreak yet. I also told him I read that first 2 years most outbreak and therefore most infectious. He told me 80% of HSV2 sufferers have 4 outbreaks and 60% have less than 4 times in the first 2 years. I told him I want to reduce outbreak numbers and chance of accidental transmission to kids. What asked me, “When is your ending pointing? How do you know that is your ending point?’ In other words, for how long do I want to take daily oral suppressives for and how do I know I have to take 6 months or 9 months. He added that, even with daily oral suppressives, asymptomatic shredding/viral shredding/sub-clinical shredding will still take place and therefore transmission is still possible.

I was also told no point doing blood test to find out whether I have HSV2 in mouth. Only do swab and culture test then will know.

Told him I brought this up because I had 2 or 3 mouth ulcers on 29 May and my daughter drank the coffee I just drank. 2 days later, my daughter developed 3 ulcers. Both my son and daughter had fever for the next few days. However, my son had no ulcers.

I asked doctor how about my daughter’s case. I asked did or could she has gotten HSV2 from me if I have it in my mouth (since I practiced oral sex with wife until outbreak in Feb). He said that it is possible if there is transfer of fluid and the only way to know is to do swab and culture test from my daughter should she has mouth ulcers again. If she were to have HSV2 in her mouth, she could have outbreak on her genital! I almost collapsed there and then.

I asked also whether safe for me to do oral sex with wife when I have no ‘crawling feeling’ on my back and hip. He appeared that he does not know what crawling feeling I was referring to. (Thinking back, of course la, since he does not suffer from HSV2.) I was told my wife and I have to weigh the risks. So oral sex between my wife and I is still out.

I also enquired whether is it possible to get HSV2 from groin massage. He replied yes as she may have herpes on her hands (known as willow"), there may be a transfer of fluid or there is skin to skin transmission.

Then I insisted to have 3 months of daily oral suppressives for the above reasons and since I waited for almost 3 hours there! When I was collecting my big bag of medications, a SYT and her boyfriend were sitting near the pharmacy. She stared at me and I really really really feel stigmatized. I thought to myself: I didn’t ask to have HSV2 and if my wife let me fuck once a week I would not have to risk outside. Since Feb and particularly that day, I do not have good appetite, have lost quite a bit of weight, and have been suffering from varying degree of depression. I have been faithfully taking my medications twice a day.

My relationship with my wife has been deteriorating rapidly these few months. She became more difficult and more domineering these few years and more so this year. I have no pleasant time at work and my kids like to scream and shout at home. Nothing beats my wife screaming at the maid the whole night when she is not working. When she is busy (with work hopefully and not fucking around), she comes back home late at 11.30pm 3 times a week, neglecting children, their welfare and studies. Cold wars are often these 2 years. 3 cold wars since Jan 2008.

Communication with her is difficult. She tends to raise her voice and shut me out. Sometimes when I have important kid related issue to discuss with her, I will swallow my saliva and pride and continued the conversation. Otherwise I will walk away.

How could sex with wife be possible under such circumstances? I have been deprived for long again. After my HSV2 outbreak and my wife forgive me, I vowed not to fuck outside again. But given her temperament, my sex deprivation and our rocky marriage, I have been using my toy pussy more often these days and I wonder how long I can keep my vow not to out fuck outside my marriage.

I have to resort to emailing her yesterday to tell her how she has been putting me down rudely several times at home and in public, in front of kids and maid, how I am feeling now and why I am talking lesser to her these days. I did tell her that if I couldn’t control myself, she would have lied flat on the ground there and then because if I strike I don’t have the intention to hold back. I did not complain about my sex deprivation.

She has not seen my mail. Hope things turn out for the better after she read it. Otherwise I won’t know whether how long my marriage will last. Like what George W. Bush said about Iran, ‘All cards are on the table.”

Don’t force my dick to fuck FLs again.
Don’t force my hands to “take u out.”
Don’t force my mouth to say “I want to divorce u.”
Hi Bro,

Hows things? Hope you have managed to communicate with your wife. Take care
Old 11-08-2008, 02:48 PM
Samster

Just an update on my medical conditions & a few questions.

I have been taking Acyclovir 400 mg daily for more than a month since my last visit to DSC.
Strangely, ever since I started taking the medicine, i have been having recurrent mouth ulcers. One to two ulcers for 5 days then recovered then the whole process repeat itself for 3 weeks. I thought Acyclovir should suppress HSV1 & 2 instead of activating them, be it in genital or mouth?

Are all secondary / recurrent HSV2 (mouth or genital) preceded by flu-like symptoms like body aches and pain?

Any bro knows of any scientific explanations?

I will take Acyclovir 400 mg daily for at least 4 months since 71% of recipients recurrence-free after 4 months & 80-94% reduction in the number of days with subclinical shedding.

(Source: Genital Herpes. David W Kimberlin, Dwight J Rouse. The New England Journal of Medicine. Boston: May 6, 2004. Vol. 350, Iss. 19; pg. 1970, 8 pgs)
Old 01-09-2008, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Wtapss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi , how's life going on? I have been reading your thread since page 1. You are a lucky man to have such a understanding wife. I have a wonderful girlfriend who loves me alot and your post really touched me. I'm feeling ashamed of myself now for what i had done(One week ago , having a HJ from a FL). I'm not fit to be her boyfriend and I own her alot.After reading your post , i decided to quit this cheonging. I will follow this thread until ur last post. Thanks for your thread and hope that everything goes well for u & your family.
Old 05-09-2008, 02:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
boonsiong1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Heating Bro,

I am another victim of HSV2, I got it in May 2008.

Regarding your quote "I have been taking Acyclovir 400 mg daily for more than a month since my last visit to DSC.
Strangely, ever since I started taking the medicine, I have been having recurrent mouth ulcers. One to two ulcers for 5 days then recovered then the whole process repeat itself for 3 weeks. I thought Acyclovir should suppress HSV1 & 2 instead of activating them, be it in genital or mouth?"

My Experience:
I have gone on a month of supression with Acyclovir 400 mg in June. During the supression period, the genital blisters would never go away. The old ones would subside while the new ones came out.

What I did?
STOP THE SUPRESSIVE MEDICATION!
In a period of two months, there was only one outbreak which I did not take any medication. It took around a week to recover. In between, some small blisters may appear and disappear.

Thanks for sharing with us. "Accept HSV2" since you already have it as i do, it will make your life easier. Cheers for it is not the end of the world but a serious call for us to treasure those who we love...
Old 06-09-2008, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wtapss View Post
Hi , how's life going on? I have been reading your thread since page 1. You are a lucky man to have such a understanding wife. I have a wonderful girlfriend who loves me alot and your post really touched me. I'm feeling ashamed of myself now for what i had done(One week ago , having a HJ from a FL). I'm not fit to be her boyfriend and I own her alot.After reading your post , i decided to quit this cheonging. I will follow this thread until ur last post. Thanks for your thread and hope that everything goes well for u & your family.
The term "understanding" is no longer appropriate to be used on her.
I would not have to risk myself and being infected if she had been willing to let me fuck once a week these 5 years plus.
Sexual deprivation, having to beg for sex, & being constantly rejected, then suffering from premature ejaculation are all downright ego-thrashing for me.

Consciously, I blame myself for not able to restrain my sexual needs.
Sub-consciously, I hate her to the core. More so now that our relationship is sour.

If we had no kids and I were not infected with HSV2, I would have divorced her sometime ago. No single lady will want me if she knows I'm down with HSV2.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1