The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2008, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold
Re: Safe to travel alone with PRC GF back to China?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzaro23 View Post
Haha been there there done that, was told off by her instead

Sad...
well, i foresee that coming.
Old 15-05-2008, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 972 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Safe to travel alone with PRC GF back to China?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looksee View Post
they will never admit tat they have husbands....even their kids become their nephews and nieces.....
it is normal for chinamen to allow their wives to go to singapore to earn money esp. those from the countryside,it is part of their culture,so their husbands become their''brothers'' or ''cousins'' when you visit them over there
Old 15-05-2008, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 972 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart Break Kid View Post

Its true..some had 5~6 bfs in S'pore & they always said they got no bf & still single
the more bfs they have ,the more sources of income they will have,all they have to do is arrange each bf to their timetable
Old 15-05-2008, 03:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Xena has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Maybe they have family for hire there where PRC gers bring BFs to visit and then let you see sick parents and all so can ask you for $ ....

On another pt, bro, how much can you give her a month for her not to work ... to tell you the truth, alot of these PRcs rather work and eran alot then get a little money from their BFs.
Old 15-05-2008, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
azzaro23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xena View Post
Maybe they have family for hire there where PRC gers bring BFs to visit and then let you see sick parents and all so can ask you for $ ....

On another pt, bro, how much can you give her a month for her not to work ... to tell you the truth, alot of these PRcs rather work and eran alot then get a little money from their BFs.

Ya so very true if one is a on a budget like me. Anyway mentally very tired thinking about all unknown factors.

Kind of suck when you are not in control of relationship only can sit there be the passive one due to limitations.
Old 15-05-2008, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

enuff said...gd luck

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 15-05-2008, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 23
otur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya so very true if one is a on a budget like me. Anyway mentally very tired thinking about all unknown factors.

Kind of suck when you are not in control of relationship only can sit there be the passive one due to limitations.
thats why i ask u, what initially u try to find out. to support a prc woman living in china is not ex. u need onli 500-600sgd which is 2500-3000rmb. with this money she alone can lead a normal comfotable life liao. but here 2 things to consider. is this just what she wanted? n remember she has to stay alone in china where u still have to stay here n work n remit the money to her. why so cheap, cos of exchange rate. so by doing so maybe every 2-3mth u can fly over n visit her. is this good enough for u? i mean even if she is bluffing u, be asured that she will put up an act n give u real good surface value. why bother so much about the truth? we just spend money to buy feelings.....

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Old 15-05-2008, 04:31 PM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

ya bro otur

500 sing more than enuff 4 sheng huo fei... ie rental,utilities , food etc

tt wat my gf tell me... but she din ask frm me... at least nt yet

see how it goes in june lah

ts,when u going huh?

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 15-05-2008, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
ya bro otur

500 sing more than enuff 4 sheng huo fei... ie rental,utilities , food etc

tt wat my gf tell me... but she din ask frm me... at least nt yet

see how it goes in june lah

ts,when u going huh?
Bro I am flying over on June 19th coming back on the 25th...

Plan is like that hope there will be no unexpected changes.
Old 15-05-2008, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 23
otur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Plan is like that hope there will be no unexpected changes.
good luck to u bro. just take it as a short tour with open heart.

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Old 15-05-2008, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otur View Post
good luck to u bro. just take it as a short tour with open heart.
Thanks Bro for yr concern.

Hope my mentality and emotions now can tahan me till June b4 i go siao 1st.
Old 15-05-2008, 09:00 PM
Samster

My advice is not to think about it from now till your trip

Juz get on with life normally..else u will burn out b4 trip

Old 15-05-2008, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 19
Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!
Lightbulb Re: Safe to travel alone with PRC GF back to China?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
the more bfs they have ,the more sources of income they will have,all they have to do is arrange each bf to their timetable
PRC KTV girls' time management is very good.. always rushing here & there.

Short times in Hotel 81 less than 1 hour is done then quickly they hurried run to meet another bf.

To conclude all these PRC KTV girls is short term ..single bros should invest in long term relationship with other girls
(earning decent living)
Old 15-05-2008, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
My advice is not to think about it from now till your trip

Juz get on with life normally..else u will burn out b4 trip
Bro I am burning out at both ends... Damm jialat everyday I like zombie..

A jealous zombie which have no right to be jealous...
Old 16-05-2008, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sorry ah.. I lo soh a bit here la.. I read all bros comments liao n think i see a pattern.. bear with me a while k?

Actually wat TS n all bros say liao is common for all WLs from all nationalities la.. its how good they are in the Tirak Trap. China gals more materialistic = kan cheong, n wan to make more money fast fast; thats why they say work as waitress or factory gal earn $$ slow ma.. also true la.. they pay loads of $$ come here find BF meh.. tat said, their 1st priority here is $$$.. PERIOD.

As for BF or watever shit, of course if they can hook a loser who can give them unlimited $$$ then of course they will put up a good show for you while they milk u dry la.. n when u dry liao, hee hee u get thrown out with the trash lo.. Me also got Chinese MM as GF before too n she also street walker like TS GF ma... so i know a bit of everything la,incl the Tirak traps...

Wat i wan to say is the PRC gal SEEMS like concerned abt u, but u must tell her wat u DUN have then see how she reacts lo.. if she willing to spend time with u (like ON) n forgoing earning $$ on the streets, maybe she likes u la.. but for u to be a BF (I did not say Husband ah...) material, u need to be much more for her lo.. so dun fall head over heels so early n think u are hubby to her liao.. YOU ARE NOT!! You need to go thru much more & longer with her, n be fit for her lifestyle before she even considers u as a BF.. Yet u only knew her for 3 weeks!!! Hahaha.. premature liao la...

As for ur trip to China, bring 2K SGD la.. but keep 1K in your socks.. tell her u only got enuf (1k SGD) for the flight n food. Ask her if u can sleep over at her place, take the same tpt as her n interact more with her family.. be part of her life lo... see how she will react.. if she give excuses like her house old la, many people la, not enuf room la, u wont like their street food la, u wun like their buses la blah blah blah, then u better watch out.. she got things to hide liao.. yup, some bros are correct to say that the "brother" is actually her BF or husband la, n her whole family may also be in the act too!! same shit happening to bros with Thai GFs too ma.. its in their culture..(yes, I got Thai GF before too.. )

So, dun be too upset when bros say negative things.. they are just sharing their life stories... treat this as a short holiday and try to discover what she is all abt.. but this 7 days "fact finding" mission of yours is really too short la!!!; more days better as she cannot hide so much for too long ma and u can see her for who she really is. Then u can decide if she is worth all the words n anguish u are feeling now...

Sorry ah! too lo soh liao.. just my $5 worth.. kekeke...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1