The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2016, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The best bbbj you ever had - Share yours

3 mins worth of a sweet BBBJ
Old 24-06-2016, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
nice really a sweet girl. upped u
Old 24-06-2016, 01:53 PM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Thank u... will return favour once I recharge. Remind me k
Old 24-06-2016, 03:07 PM
Samster

I absolutely love this cumshot --> Prob the most sensual cum on face/mouth scene ever
Old 24-06-2016, 03:12 PM
Samster

Watch this video: In Summary --> Suck --> Swallow --> Show its gone --> Smile
Old 24-06-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

Time for an Amateur Blowjob, Amateur Swallow!
Old 24-06-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster

Waiting in anticipation --> Look at that tongue

Here it cums!!!
Old 24-06-2016, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

oh man... awww.. its my type.. how i wish to be able to cum on such an innocent face in real life..
Old 26-06-2016, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainofthewin View Post
oh man... awww.. its my type.. how i wish to be able to cum on such an innocent face in real life..
Pay enough, can happen one LOL
Old 27-06-2016, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 15
kingcon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I always love to recieve bbbj from girls and my best come from a girl i met during my poly attachment 10yrs ago. On this special day, i remember we went out for a drink at boat quay after work. One stage lead to another, we checked into hotel behind her boyfriend's back.

Her bbbj was deep and the pace was slightly slower. I enjoy her attention on my balls, anus area with alot of sucking and moaning. After a good 15min, i ignore telling her that im coming soon and unload my 1st release of sperms into her mouth. How she react next? She push out my penis from her mouth and my 2nd release of sperms end up onto her face.

Song! That was a memorable night where we both sexisfy each other so much. Total 3 x bbbj unload and 3 x great sex.
Old 27-06-2016, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
BlurLikeSotong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcon View Post
I always love to recieve bbbj from girls and my best come from a girl i met during my poly attachment 10yrs ago. On this special day, i remember we went out for a drink at boat quay after work. One stage lead to another, we checked into hotel behind her boyfriend's back.

Her bbbj was deep and the pace was slightly slower. I enjoy her attention on my balls, anus area with alot of sucking and moaning. After a good 15min, i ignore telling her that im coming soon and unload my 1st release of sperms into her mouth. How she react next? She push out my penis from her mouth and my 2nd release of sperms end up onto her face.

Song! That was a memorable night where we both sexisfy each other so much. Total 3 x bbbj unload and 3 x great sex.
You cum 6 times a night? damn solid!!!
Old 27-06-2016, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlurLikeSotong View Post
You cum 6 times a night? damn solid!!!
Thats un un un un un beeleeberber
Old 27-06-2016, 10:24 AM
Samster

Yes --> Fuck the mouth BALLS DEEP!!

Then blow a huge load!
Old 27-06-2016, 12:45 PM
Samster

What would look like if Sun Ho Gave a bbbj and CIM. Jialat buay? Its not her btw... just someone that looks like her with the same horrible make up in china wine
Old 27-06-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

Blue hair girl kisses a cock lovingly then engulfs it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1