The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2006, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of
Re: Century KTV at Lavender

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahlaw73

Glad to have bro high till dry's company....first time seeing him, tried to gather more SBF bros but ziko being good boy going home and rolf/moax not free, family day.

cheers!
Basket, you really tempt me wet wet on friday evening leh. I really wish to join you.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 16-10-2006, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
Basket, you really tempt me wet wet on friday evening leh. I really wish to join you.
Hiya bro. thought u can come and help us wif the bottle. End up blur blur drank half bottle while i was busy...
Old 16-10-2006, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 22
ahlaw73 is one of the Best!ahlaw73 is one of the Best!ahlaw73 is one of the Best!ahlaw73 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry
Hiya bro. thought u can come and help us wif the bottle. End up blur blur drank half bottle while i was busy...
u where got blur blur? we still made our way down to TD and u also walked from the cab home urself what! hahaha!

hey bro ROLF,
Lisbo open tonight already, u fancy a trip down on wednesday to finish my balance??

cheers!
Old 12-11-2006, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 22
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

Have been waiting for a chance to try out this place after months of waiting. well,,, friday evening finally got a chance to try out their HH frm 6pm to 0930pm...overall...hmm...good. HH price good too not more than 100bucks..for 3 jugs of beer (small rm/ 3-4 persons max)

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 16-11-2006, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mr_NBT@@ is Cool - loads of Potential

Dis place brings back alot of old memories wen i was stil with my ex colleagues.... duno wen den can relive the "feelings" again... haiz....
Old 14-01-2007, 04:19 AM
Warlord1919

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Info - alot of girls stay in Penang Hotal along Jalan Besar across the Lavader Food court.
Old 14-01-2007, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Fitto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord1919 View Post
Info - alot of girls stay in Penang Hotal along Jalan Besar across the Lavader Food court.
bro,u mean stay there or bonk there?
went century few times and bonk a few viets at this hotel.seems like yheir sop hotel since its nearest.
Old 14-01-2007, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light
Post Re: Century KTV at Lavender

Some sharing:
The place is less happening now IMHO after being there for many-many times (more than a year cheonging there). The gals are asking for more - probably seeing the tips are being paid more & more (I would implore the bros here to maintain rate. It's ok to tip higher at classier places e.g. GF, XDT). Usual tip originally was $20-$30. Now some gals show black-face if given the normal tip or they pester for more, one even talk back after given the max $30 she will not come to serve anymore if see the same customer!! All she did was 1st time come strip/touch/kiss-tits and pester to go toilet/hotel - then buttlefly off. On returning, she keeps low key - until she see other gals playing again - and she tries to work again but avoid touching didi. The 3rd return, she said normally now no more 'happening' after the 1st round and can only sit/tcss. Walau...what attitude nowadays! ...somemore regular customers are expected to pay more!

My other kakis have also rated it lower at this place now, and giving it a miss. Will go elsewhere e.g. the 'new' happening at GL31, BS, etc. Cheaper & gd svc/playful attitudes..

Jio me when u guys are visiting BS..I hv yet to step into that place man!
Old 14-01-2007, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by chanyboy
Some sharing:
The place is less happening now IMHO after being there for many-many times (more than a year cheonging there). The gals are asking for more - probably seeing the tips are being paid more & more (I would implore the bros here to maintain rate. It's ok to tip higher at classier places e.g. GF, XDT). Usual tip originally was $20-$30. Now some gals show black-face if given the normal tip or they pester for more, one even talk back after given the max $30 she will not come to serve anymore if see the same customer!! All she did was 1st time come strip/touch/kiss-tits and pester to go toilet/hotel - then buttlefly off. On returning, she keeps low key - until she see other gals playing again - and she tries to work again but avoid touching didi. The 3rd return, she said normally now no more 'happening' after the 1st round and can only sit/tcss. Walau...what attitude nowadays! ...somemore regular customers are expected to pay more!

My other kakis have also rated it lower at this place now, and giving it a miss. Will go elsewhere e.g. the 'new' happening at GL31, BS, etc. Cheaper & gd svc/playful attitudes..

Jio me when u guys are visiting BS..I hv yet to step into that place man!
Bro, I got 2nd opinion on that.

We celebrated my buddy bachelor night there last friday, 12/1/07. Damn happening....sometimes too happening till some gals dare not enter our room. Fun or no fun, it really depends on us and not the gals. The gals...expecially the viets are confirmed wild type..can strip, raba, kiss..etc. Since they can play....whenever they come in just 'rape' them.

When the gals come in 1st time, we let them do their work, 2nd time onwards... we do our work...dun let them have a chance for tcss or keep low key...even when tcss, also pull their hand into our pants to raba...wanna tcss, hold my 'bro' and talk lah. even if the gals butterfly, we don care much... we always make sure there is at least a gal in the room, than all can play with her. 7 buddy, 9 gals... eighteen boobs to press.... sometimes only 2 boobs share by 14 hands..

Sorry to all bro as I have not been able to post a full FR as the party i have is too wild and hot to write.

Damage: S$565.99 (hh 1bottle, sh 1 bottle) + $20 (mummy) +$40 (asst mummy)
gals tips : from $10 - $50... lousy one $10 and ask them off... good one $50 for hh till sh...worth it.
Old 14-01-2007, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sspider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can ask why asst mummy u tip more than mummy? she can play and strip isit? cos i usually tip the asst less
Old 14-01-2007, 08:32 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by sspider
bro, can ask why asst mummy u tip more than mummy? she can play and strip isit? cos i usually tip the asst less
Becoz asst mummy work harder, come in more to make sure we enjoy. She is the 1 who keep asking gal to come in. I never notice mummy any where in our room..
Old 14-01-2007, 08:51 PM
Samster

Bro, our govt always warn us against drink driving... do not drive when under influence of alcohol. Now i also warn bro out there.... do not choose gals under influence of alcohol.

Had a big boob (real 34D) viet gal to sit with me on friday night at this KTV...she look pretty that very night...maybe i am too attracted by her boobs.

Today manage to meet her at her hotel.. she is staying alone. Go up to her room..knock door, she open, see her without makeup... Yucks!! Since i am already here and very fond of her boobs, i go in and tcss with her. Stay for 2 hrs, raba, kiss and finger her and she give me 2 hj. As i have no condom, i never lam tinh. she did ask me to go down buy, but i never... see her face also no mood. Throughout the 2 hrs only concentrate on her boobs.

After i cum 2 times, i tell her some cock and bull story.. unable to send her to work..need to go soon.. than she ask for $ to eat. So i give her $50 and left fast.. she got no comment on it.
Old 15-01-2007, 11:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Coke.com is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Went there a few weeks back. Still as pack as before, lots of chio Viets but the discovered that there is no chio PRC around!!!

We busted alot of non-chio ones out of the room and left only the Viets, some speaks Eng and some speaks Chinese, very playable. hee

Will be going again, but if go alone the damage is too huge.

Have fun.
Old 15-01-2007, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 22
5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light

This is a nice one. You are lucky. Imagined, you only got to realise this early in the morning. And you find an vampire elephant sleeping next to you.

Hope you can take this joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Bro, our govt always warn us against drink driving... do not drive when under influence of alcohol. Now i also warn bro out there.... do not choose gals under influence of alcohol.
Old 15-01-2007, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Lucky I'm not so suck-up on looks, and I always prepared rating -2 pts while in KTV room, due to the room's fantastic lighting effects.

But hor... really hate those who cheat me with their alluring push-up bras effects. Really damn turn-off.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1