The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2019, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OreoKefen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Twisted for Three

Dear TS, please come back when you have time to finish the story, Am looking forward to see how it will morphed ....
Old 20-10-2019, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Annene deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story here, support for more updates!
Old 20-07-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My wife and her student soon came out of the bathroom, having made themselves as presentable as possible.

However, Elaine couldn't quite hide the glowing flush on her face. She shot me a guilty glance as she made her way towards me. She could reasonably deduce that I heard everything that went down in the bathroom.

Suffice to say, the atmosphere in the room quickly became awkward.

Elaine immediately sat down beside me on the bed. She took my hand and rubbed it, as if in apology, or perhaps to console me.

Desmond rolled his eyes at us. "I'll go check up on the others first," he said.

"Okay. We'll meet at dinner alright?" Elaine replied.

Desmond nodded and headed for the door.

Elaine lay her head against my shoulder. "I'm sorry. That wasn't planned."

"Clearly…" I replied.

"Are you angry?" Elaine asked.

"I don't know," I replied.

We held hands in silence for the rest of the afternoon, each deep in thought.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++

At 5.30 pm, we were ready to head down for dinner. Elaine had showered and changed into a new floral shift dress that bared one shoulder and cut high on one side to bare her silk-smooth, slim thigh.

We had just exited our room when Elaine turned to face me.

"Pris doesn't know that you know she's here," Elaine said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, this was kind of a spontaneous decision on her part. She wanted to sneak in, get pregnant, and then sneak out without drama."

"That's crazy. Is this the kind of insanity you two have been up to?"

Elaine gave me an impatient look. "All I'm saying is, she wants to keep this under wraps. I don't think she planned on you finding out. She even booked to stay in a separate hotel."

"But you just said she was in the boys's room."

"She was just dropping by," Elaine replied, "And then things got heated pretty quickly. Well, you know the rest. My point is she would be embarrassed if she found out you knew what she's been up to."

"You mean ashamed," I said, "As she should be. She's cheating on her husband!"

A flash of anger crossed Elaine's face. "You don't know what's its like for Pris," She said. "She wanted a child so badly. Being resigned to be childless was crushing her."

"Then she should have taken it up with Alan!"

"She tried! Alan was in denial. He wouldn't even entertain the topic. You know him. He's the macho type. He would never accept that he was sterile."

"But still. This is wrong..."

"Let's just go to dinner," Elaine said, clearly irritated. "I thought you would be more understanding."

Still stewing, my wife and I proceeded in silence to the hotel lobby. As expected, Desmond was there waiting for us, but Jeffery and Brandon were nowhere to be seen.

"Where's the other two?" Elaine asked Desmond.

"They followed Priscilla back to her hotel. I think they'll be spending the night with her," Desmond replied.

Desmond's gaze shifted from Elaine to me. It's obvious he sensed the tension between my wife and I.

"Okay, well, shall we go eat?" Elaine asked.

Desmond brought up his phone. "I searched for restaurants in the area. This one has good reviews."

"Okay, sounds good,” Elaine replied, smiling at the boy.

We got a cab to take us to the restaurant. Throughout our meal, Elaine's attitude was quite cool towards me and she spent most of the time chatting with Desmond.

After polishing our plates, we relaxed and sipped on cold coconut water. Elaine seemed to warm up to me again, and we made small talk.

After awhile, I excused myself to go to the restroom. I did my business and washed my hands. As I turned around to leave, I found Desmond standing at the restroom entrance, watching me.

"Y-yes?" I said, trying to insert some teacherly authority into my voice.

The boy smirked. "Mr. Tan, why don't we go for a walk after dinner. There's a night market near our hotel."

"Uh, sure..." I replied.

"And when we're there, how about you take a stroll by yourself? Give Ms. Tan and I some personal time?"

"W-what?" I asked, feeling my anger rising.

"Mr. Tan, you know what this trip is about. I'm helping you save face here. Do you really want me to ask you to let me fuck your wife in front of her? Excuse yourself and go for a walk. Much simpler that way."

I stared at Desmond, speechless. I had to be reminded that this was a 16 year-old boy I am dealing with. He was a bit tougher and taller than most boys his age, but still!

Desmond's smirk grew into a grin. "Of course, I haven't completely forgotten that you're a cuck," He said. He produced a hotel keycard from his pocket and offered it to me. "This is a spare card to our room. You can head up there and hide in the cupboard or behind the curtain or wherever. I'll give you at most, a ten minute head-start before I bring Ms. Tan up there."

Dumbfounded, I took the card and stared at it.

Desmond chuckled. "Well, happy viewing. I'll try to put on a good show."

He turned and left me with my ears burning and a weird tingling sensation in my dick.

Old 20-07-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Thank you for the update TS
Old 20-07-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hwilliam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank you very much for the continuation. We are looking forward for next update
Old 20-07-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Greyrabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, camping for more!
Old 21-07-2020, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
M45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Same here, camping for more
Old 21-07-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
came2me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share bro, please keep going!
Old 21-07-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 14
pikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikmin23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

please keep it going bro! One of my favorite stories of all time!
Old 22-07-2020, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 23
spawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to behold

Nice development TS. I think we may see a twist he may end up getting to see the sister having sex with the 2 boys. In the heat of the moment the boys may trick the sister to have sex with him. Thus, proving the wife's point that it was purely sex.
Old 22-07-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Things proceeded as Desmond planned.

When we were back at the table, Desmond nonchalantly brought up the idea of hitting the night market. Elaine looked to me for my opinion and I found myself nodding along.

We paid the bill for our meal and took another cab to the night market.

Elaine and I strolled around for about fifteen minutes, her arm linked with mine. Desmond walked ahead of us, casually browsing the stalls.

Finally, I turned to Elaine. "Dear, I-I'm going to go for a walk near the beach," I declared.

"Oh, okay," Elaine said. "I'll come with you."

"N-no, that's alright. I need to clear my head."

Elaine studied my face for a moment, looking concerned. "… Alright," she replied. She took my hand into both of hers and squeezed it. "I'm sorry I lost my temper earlier. This must be terribly hard for you."

"Y-yeah," I replied. "Don't worry. I'm alright. Just need some time to process it."

Elaine nodded and leaned in to kiss my cheek. "I'll probably head back to our room after an hour," she said.

"Okay," I replied, "I'll see you back at the room then."

After struggling a little with my reluctance, I released my wife's hands and walked away. I passed Desmond who was standing by a street food stall ahead of me. I caught him smirking again.

My heart was thumping. I kept walking until I was sure that I had lost the other two in the crowd. Then I slipped my hand into my jeans pocket and squeezed the keycard Desmond had given me.

Heaving a deep breath, I turned around and headed in the direction of our hotel.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +
Old 22-07-2020, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
TREKLIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice getting exciting!
Old 22-07-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

I got to my floor and marched straight past my room door and let myself into the boys's room.

The boys's room had three single beds. The first one, closest to the entrance, had recently been occupied. The blanket had been tossed aside onto the floor and the sheets were ruffled and damp. It smelt faintly of sweat and… sex.

I was reminded that my sister, Priscilla was here for the entire afternoon. As if confirming my thoughts, I accidentally stepped on a discarded pair of black panties on the floor.

I gulped and quickly stepped aside from it.

I knew I was on the clock. Looking around, I spied the wardrobe along one side of the messy bed. It was facing the row of three beds and its doors were the type with slated wooden blinds.

I opened the wardrobe. The auto lights came on. It was unused by the boys and seemed to have ample space within. I pushed the clothes hangers to one side and stepped inside. Turning around, I shut the wardrobe door. The lights clicked shut and I was shrouded in shadow.

As expected, I found that I was able to peek out across the hotel room through the gaps in the wooden blinds.

What the hell am I doing? I wondered to myself. Why am I here?

I was reminded that it was my choice to be involved in my wife's affair with the boys. I could have just turned a blind eye and just be thankful that I have a loving wife at home, but nooooo.

My phone suddenly chimed, making me jump and knock my head at the back of the cupboard. Cursing, I took out my phone and put it on silent. I even turned off the vibration for good measure.

Then I checked the messages. Desmond had requested me to chat on Whatsapp.

I accepted and entered the chat. Another message came in.

Desmond: Hello Mr. Tan. Desmond here. Are you up in our room yet?

I took a deep breath and started messaging with Desmond. For some reason, I decided to lie to him.

Tan: No. I'm heading back to my room.
Desmond: Lost your nerve? That's okay. Understandable. Elaine and I are heading up now.
Tan: No need to give me details. I understand.
Desmond: Haha. That's surprising. I’d thought you’d be into it. Anyway, I thought you’d appreciate an update on what the other two has been up to earlier this afternoon...

An uploaded image immediately followed Desmond’s message. To my shock, I found myself staring at Priscilla, my younger sister. She was lying on a bed, blindfolded by a towel. Her arms were spread wide and firmly tied to the sides of the bed with belts and her legs were spread lewdly apart. Her entire petite, smooth body was flushed red and her mouth was gaping, seemingly gasping for air. Her naked body was covered in splatters thick gooey cum, from her face, to all over her perky petite breasts, all the way down to her inflamed red pussy, which itself was leaking what seemed like a river of frothy white cum.

My sister Priscilla is 32 years old, 4 years younger than me and Elaine. She has always been athletic and hyperactive since young so she maintained a lean and petite body. Her tits were perky, pink, with stiff nipples. I could see raw red bite marks on her breasts. Her pussy was engorged, and gaping. The two boys had really worked her over.

The image was so terribly wanton that I entered into a state of shock and didn’t snap out of it until I heard the hotel room door unlock and the hushed melody of my wife laughing in the background.

"Wait lar... wait larrr... aiyo. We're here! Get inside before someone sees us, my goodness!" I heard Elaine say between giggles.

I quickly put down my phone and braced myself.
Old 22-07-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Thank you TS for the update
Old 22-07-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OreoKefen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow! Awesome!! I'm wondering now how Desmond and Elaine's coupling turn out and will our cuckold Mr Tan survive through the ordeal. In fact, will there still be a future for them? How would Elaine tell their son about her tryst with his school mates? Please continue the story. Definitely camping here for more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1