The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2023, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 690 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3713 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How much did you pay to fuck a massage lady?

Include entrance fee. $150-$200 for me. Anything higher no worth
Old 12-07-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Humblepie1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyHunter007 View Post
Managed to fk this chio vietnamese masseuse who works in a $88 shop. Visited her 2nd time and ask for her wechat. Skali next day I asked if can go sleep at her place since she stay nearby (rental room in hdb). Thought hoseh liao so went over but she never let me do anything that night

Skali next morning on the bed after waking up I try again and she turned on so I managed to bonk for free . Sadly after that day she dw anymore but still my rare few achievements hahah
Congrats bro
Old 12-07-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 1
Xinkait deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have not been in this for very long, but the most I've given is $150 for a ML mid 30s in Bukit merah. The least I've managed to nego was $90 for aunty level
Old 12-07-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 10
Zxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to behold

Include entrance fee max $180-$200

Sometimes my trick is to say I need to eat so can give discount this is all I have and usually the ML would be fine with a small discount ahha
Old 12-07-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xinkait View Post
I have not been in this for very long, but the most I've given is $150 for a ML mid 30s in Bukit merah. The least I've managed to nego was $90 for aunty level

Bro, how old is the aunty? Presentable looking? Can share contact please?
Old 12-07-2023, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Managed to fk this chio vietnamese masseuse who works in a $88 shop. Visited her 2nd time and ask for her wechat. Skali next day I asked if can go sleep at her place since she stay nearby (rental room in hdb). Thought hoseh liao so went over but she never let me do anything that night

Skali next morning on the bed after waking up I try again and she turned on so I managed to bonk for free . Sadly after that day she dw anymore but still my rare few achievements hahah
Wow nice sia! Which area is this?
Old 12-07-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
CrazyHunter007 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
Wow nice sia! Which area is this?
East side bro, can exchange if you want
Old 13-07-2023, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6749 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xinkait View Post
I have not been in this for very long...
Bro Xinkait, upped you with my humble points... Cheers!
Old 14-07-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Not bad lah, 4Bs + entrance if massage and fun is ggreat and is full hr type, quite worth it. Better than pay slightly lower for some fl link and they try to serve fastfood. Comparatively, still lower than those fl i read on dome local or foreign. I doubt i will evver have the budgget to try those cat level..
Well said bro, yes its really very fun with my this fave Dongbei ML, her FJ is really hot and steamy, she is so wild and horny, can fuck her hard as she loves it, and really spend the whole hour no rush. Within that hour can also let her massage me , her massage also not piano type, its 60 for normal massage and really worth it.
The unique thing about her is that she does Korean Juagen which is 88 dollar 1 hour package which is massage groin and butt and prod anus, she used to work in Korea before and learnt it there.
I used to try Korean FL in dome 3, but none of them did Korean Juagen and they mostly dead fish. Those Korean come here to work are usually fucked up outcasts who cannot make it in South Korea then come here, and they are so overpriced. Even if I have the budget , I will never try fl dome 3 Koreans. Whats more some are fake Korean, some might be viet or mongol or kazakh.
My this fave Dongbei ML looks a bit like Kpop star Luna and can speak Korean. Fun thing is she let me play Luna songs when she massage me and FJ. For that 4B+88, its worth it. better than wasting double or triple that money on a Korean outcast. Fellow bros feel free to reach out to me for help.
Old 14-07-2023, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
I used to try Korean FL in dome 3, but none of them did Korean Juagen and they mostly dead fish. Those Korean come here to work are usually fucked up outcasts who cannot make it in South Korea then come here, and they are so overpriced. Even if I have the budget , I will never try fl dome 3 Koreans. Whats more some are fake Korean, some might be viet or mongol or kazakh.
My this fave Dongbei ML looks a bit like Kpop star Luna and can speak Korean. Fun thing is she let me play Luna songs when she massage me and FJ. For that 4B+88, its worth it. better than wasting double or triple that money on a Korean outcast. Fellow bros feel free to reach out to me for help.
Wow dome 3, i look at those price i faint liao.... never ever tried. Kena dead fish worst than go gl.. 🙊.

If really can fk 1 hr, u also bery gd stamina.. me max 20min with some 20-30s break in between.
Old 14-07-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
East side bro, can exchange if you want
Haha nothing to exchange. Its ok you enjoy! I'm with a regular fb so all good!
Old 19-07-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Wow dome 3, i look at those price i faint liao.... never ever tried. Kena dead fish worst than go gl.. 🙊.

If really can fk 1 hr, u also bery gd stamina.. me max 20min with some 20-30s break in between.

Fuck Luna need a lot of stamina as she so fucking horny, she will just cowgirl me straightaway first, then ask me do standing or on top her and all sorts of sex positions, I will also lie down with her for a break before continiuing.

A pity Luna went on urgent leave back to Dongbei for 3 weeks, but good thing she recommended me her Sis.
Luna Sis actually prettier than her, not as horny but her normal massage is better than Luna one. I see her Sis I want to fuck her straightaway, I usually fuck her first before letting her do the massage. I find that normal massage is to sooth yourself when you tired, thus I fuck her first for 20-3-min before she do her normal massage for me for the remaing 30-40 minutes, she massages so well so accurate and precise places with just nice strength, and her voice very soothing like a lullaby, I just fall asleep..
But after that sometimes I get recharged and want to 加钟 for one or two more shots LOL
Thats the good thing about massage ladies, they can do massage which really helps a lot
Old 19-07-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
shakethemtatas is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Fuck Luna need a lot of stamina as she so fucking horny, she will just cowgirl me straightaway first, then ask me do standing or on top her and all sorts of sex positions, I will also lie down with her for a break before continiuing.

A pity Luna went on urgent leave back to Dongbei for 3 weeks, but good thing she recommended me her Sis.
Luna Sis actually prettier than her, not as horny but her normal massage is better than Luna one. I see her Sis I want to fuck her straightaway, I usually fuck her first before letting her do the massage. I find that normal massage is to sooth yourself when you tired, thus I fuck her first for 20-3-min before she do her normal massage for me for the remaing 30-40 minutes, she massages so well so accurate and precise places with just nice strength, and her voice very soothing like a lullaby, I just fall asleep..
But after that sometimes I get recharged and want to 加钟 for one or two more shots LOL
Thats the good thing about massage ladies, they can do massage which really helps a lot
they can do massage and fuck, duo combination!!
Old 20-07-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:

Is so hard to find a good ml who can massage well n fuck well
Old 21-07-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
Is so hard to find a good ml who can massage well n fuck well
Exactly, I have been searching for a very long time, really very hard to find. Those who can fuck well usually have the mentality that their FJ is good enough to attract customers. They usually get quite impatient when massaging and keep asking to proceed to FJ, or after FJ ask massage they say tired. But they just dont understand the meaning of competitive advantage.

Good thing my this Dongbei massage lady knows the meaning, as competition is stiff she works extremely hard, she even works night shift almost 24/7, and she really obligingly does her solid massage. The full hour is mine when I pay the 60 dollar entrance fee, as well as extra 200 for the FJ. I usually let her massage me a bit as foreplay, then when the feeling comes I just fuck her in diff positions and styles, let her climb on top of me cowgirls, reverse cowgirls, then ask her stand up fuck her, then finally missionary and unload OOHH AAHH, and I feel tired after that..then she will obligingly continue her massage, just like a concubine serving her emperor, even ask me how I feel, where to massage, hows the pressure and strength and she will adjust accordingly. She had more than a decade experience in massage, since she was 18, she is considered quite young late 20s, and first time offer fj. I think 200 to fuck this nice massage lady is worth it. The 60 entrance fee also worth it, as most so called massage lady entrance fee is basically 白给了
Fellow bros feel free to reach out to me or help, sharing is caring.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1