The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Amo33 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Where are all the samsters now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
BRO FAT FAT AND OMNIA,

HOPE MY FR HELPS. GONG XI FA CAI.

I give you FR free. No need to up my pts.
Well said.
Old 15-02-2018, 02:34 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I guess you should not wait for anyone to pick. Just go ahead and write the FRs so that all of us benefit. The more the merrier.
VERY GOOD. STRAIGHT TO THE POINT.

Unforunately, someone busy laosai for 2 days up to now still cannot produce even one FR. I can only conclude the person is FULL OF SHIT.

Last edited by 123hu; 15-02-2018 at 02:48 PM.
Old 15-02-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
NaNa(2036)/Points

Tks a bunch buddy!....

This NaNa(2036) is not from the latest batch right? If so, tried her twice already quite some time back....chio, slim bod n nice pair of tits....gave me vgd svc n surprisingly passionate sensuous frenching(quite a rarity fm 2036 mms nowadays)....but....recall recent feedbk seems like she may hv stopped frenching n even svc not so gd.....actually wonder whether she has rtc liao??....

Quote:
Omnia, david.
Shall instead upz u in due course for yr helpful FRs on Xia Tian, Yuan Yuan, Tian Tian, Yang Yang, Yao Yao n Ailishi mate

Quote:
BRO FAT FAT AND OMNIA,

HOPE MY FR HELPS. GONG XI FA CAI.

I give you FR free. No need to up my pts.
Old 15-02-2018, 02:46 PM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Tks a bunch buddy!....

This NaNa(2036) is not from the latest batch right? If so, tried her twice already quite some time back....chio, slim bod n nice pair of tits....gave me vgd svc n surprisingly passionate sensuous frenching(quite a rarity fm 2036 mms nowadays)....but....recall recent feedbk seems like she may hv stopped frenching n even svc not so gd.....actually wonder whether she has rtc liao??....

Shall instead upz u in due course for yr helpful FRs on Xia Tian, Yuan Yuan, Tian Tian, Yang Yang, Yao Yao n Ailishi mate
Thanks bro! Yah same Nana. Which is why I say she is a pro because some ppl have commented her svc lvl fluctuates. It was still not bad for me. I think still ard.
Old 15-02-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
NaNa(2036) + Zhi Zhi(1431)

Quote:
Thanks bro! Yah same Nana. Which is why I say she is a pro because some ppl have commented her svc lvl fluctuates. It was still not bad for me. I think still ard.
No worries buddy....i am known to support unconditionalsharing of FRs/info in this forum

Ok on this NaNa(2036)....definitely one of the most chio mms currently in GL150 scene(assuming she is still in GL)....

Shall check out this Zhi Zhi(1431) after CNY....dont like Kah Han, never drop by his joint to look see, so first time hearing about this tally looker Zhi Zhi!
Old 15-02-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NaNa(2036) + Zhi Zhi(1431)

Quote:
No worries buddy....i am known to support unconditionalsharing of FRs/info in this forum

Ok on this NaNa(2036)....definitely one of the most chio mms currently in GL150 scene(assuming she is still in GL)....

Shall check out this Zhi Zhi(1431) after CNY....dont like Kah Han, never drop by his joint to look see, so first time hearing about this tally looker Zhi Zhi!
What’s “unconditional”? Sharing so-called FRs in order to prove a point or to gather support for a viewpoint is still “conditional”.... it’s not free, but comes with an agenda.
Old 15-02-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

So What?/ So you going to answer my Q?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
What’s “unconditional”? Sharing so-called FRs in order to prove a point or to gather support for a viewpoint is still “conditional”.... it’s not free, but comes with an agenda.
Perhaps...but better such a free "agenda"(as samsters get to decide for themselves) rather than the use of explicit conditions/strings(where samsters appear somewhat coerced to get FRs/info), even at times appearing to be spam

Oh n why do use the term "so-called FRs"?

-----------

Btw cat got your tongue on my reply to your post below?

Quote:
So then...to use your own words in here...

Are we now going to "see you [grow] up and mature" in this forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Good to see you growing up and mature after all those wars with Alejandro88 and max_priest etc.

Although, I really enjoyed watching those exchanges. That was the true blue Punch and Judy show, to borrow a term you recently introduced

SBF is what it is, yep, and thanks for being part of it, warts and all
Old 15-02-2018, 03:25 PM
SamSter

Quote:

Ignore OKTs. That's my motto.

I noticed the same thing as your friend! Got one retard with no FR talking to himself, trying desperately to be involved when no one talk to him. LOL
Old 15-02-2018, 03:29 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Sure, will be glad to have and much appreciated.
The question "Would you like my FR on Nana?" was ASKED and ANSWERED.
Old 15-02-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The question "Would you like my FR on Nana?" was ASKED and ANSWERED.
FR started in his own thread. Go read, but need to wait for part 2. All the bros have to squeeze their balls tight first.

But whether it is right or wrong, or long or short, complex or simple
whatever FR at least we know the girl whether she is new, still working and helps samsters
Old 15-02-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Paneraimichael is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
FR started in his own thread. Go read, but need to wait for part 2. All the bros have to squeeze their balls tight first.

whatever FR at least we know the girl whether she is new, still working and helps samsters
Some ladies already went home give birth. Only crown reading and take his word seriously.
Old 15-02-2018, 04:01 PM
SamSter

Quote:

Yah good. Sorry I fell aslp after reading "david know what i like" and saw photos of an actress. David calls the WLs to come to the front for ALL customers. Couldn't be bothered to read beyond that. Too old to read sec sch children fantasies.
Old 15-02-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Wink Okts/Upz for Free "agenda" FRs

Quote:
Ignore OKTs. That's my motto.
Now i hv a name no problem....w/o a name i need to interact more wif the okt....that is where i hv a problem wif okts i dont like

Btw, as promised, just upped you for your free "agenda" FRs/info(where samsters freely get to decide for themselves what they wish to do) which i am known in this forum to support.....as opposed to a certain samster's use of explicit conditions/strings FRs/info(where samsters appear somewhat coerced in order to get his FRs/info), even at times appearing to be spam, which i am known in this forum to be against
Old 15-02-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

Talking NaNa(2036)

Quote:
Yah good. Sorry I fell aslp after reading "david know what i like" and saw photos of an actress. David calls the WLs to come to the front for ALL customers. Couldn't be bothered to read beyond that. Too old to read sec sch children fantasies.
Quote:

While waiting let me share my own FR which i managed to dig up!

FR based on my rtf wif this NaNa(2036) sometime last year(assume she is still in GL)

NaNa(2036)....24 yr old mm fm Hunan(born in the year of the Rooster).....feminine chio looker wif slight tapered chin, lovely eyes, shapely nose, has a light small mole below her left eye, soft lips n soft tongue, lovely long straight black hair.....has nu ren wei allure!.....158cm tall, slim shapely legs.....lovely roundish perky firm B+ cup boobs wif brown nipples.....slim sensuous bod w/o any visible fats(45kgwt), lovely shaped back....flatish yet juicy small ass....pussy quite well trimmed, no smell....

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is vgd.....sensual girly chiobu.....quite natural n spontaneous.....hard worker, caring n gd company....strikes me as genuine albeit a sharp smart cookie!....wet lips kissing turned into passionate sensuous frenching......

Shower/ wet rubber mattress/bathtub.....gd action considering most of current 2036 mms r poor at this svc....front n back....soapy glide, gd boobs bod pussy ass legs feel n eyecontact....catbath.....hdly....bbbj, suction a tad weak though.....

Bed.....does the gl150 routine well except no AR....bbbj once again weak though....

My turn.....did me usual routine.....nice reaction fm her: feel + sigh+ sounds!....shiok play n suck of her lovely round tits.....tonguefu wetness, actually v wet! ...also deep gentle fingering of her pussy....

Fj natural passionate high wif passionate sensuous frenching on tap at all times now....pussy neither loose nor tight + now real wet!.....all std positions.....she plays to mirrors well during doggie n cowgal!...ended wif cuddling, fun chit chat n kiss gdbye....

Overall an enjoyable bonk.....definite looker wif a sensuous slim bod n gd boobs feel....sex n intimacy factor r nice.....gem potential
Old 15-02-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Where are all the samsters now?

Wishing all Samsters a very Happy New Year 2018!!!

Heng Ong Huat Ah!!!

Last edited by unfit; 16-02-2018 at 02:43 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1