The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2009, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Affairs, sex, with your friends' gf/wife, colleagues' gf/wife?

wah... sibei daring leh.. still go out living room and do ar..
Old 17-02-2009, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
charsiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

damn solid story man..!!!
Old 18-02-2009, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Touché deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS... i tink Lydia enjoys sex with u more than Melvin...
Old 18-02-2009, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Armour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS...keep it up!!!
Old 19-02-2009, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 16
Beast_ID is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeast_ID is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey guys, thanks for supporting... Tied up with work... Will update tomorrow... So sorry... Cheers!!!

Please leave your nick when you upz my rep, will return upz asap... (6 points and above only)

OPPORTUNIST - IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING
Old 19-02-2009, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast_ID View Post
Hey guys, thanks for supporting... Tied up with work... Will update tomorrow... So sorry... Cheers!!!
i will be waiting... heeheee. nicely written bro.
Old 20-02-2009, 01:37 PM
Samster

Beast_ID is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeast_ID is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Part 16

It's been quite some time since i meet up with Christina. The last time i saw her was at Lydia's wedding, glued on to Ben the whole night. Maybe she's afraid i might do something crazy to her that night. Haha... She seems to have forgotten what happened in Batam and the day at my house when we returned from Batam. Thinking to myself, i've come so far and through so much to get her, i can't just let things rest down like that. Everytime i thought of the times i had with her, it simply turns me on. Well, there's always a saying: 老婆是别人的好。Things that doesn't belongs to you, is always the best.

I finally can't take it and decided to strike.

During a weekday afternoon, a deadly sms was sent to Christina.

Me: Hi Christina, i was wondering if you have any free slots today?
Christina: Ermmm... May i know what is it regarding? I'm pretty busy with work today.
Me: Oh... My mum wants to do an investment. So i thought of getting some info from you.
Christina: Oh... Did she say what kind of investment she's interested in? I can bring the relevant document to your house to show her.
Me: Hmmm... I'm not quite sure what kind of investment she's interested in. What kind of reccomendation do you have?
Christina: Hmm... I do have a few new products. But quite a few are high risk type.
Me: Why not you explain to me the products you have on hand now? Then we'll sort out and see what kind of investment is more suitable for her? Then you can explain those investments we choose to her?
Christina: Sure... So when will you be free? And when can i meet your mum?
Me: I'm free from now on... My mum will be free tonight... That's why i'm wondering if you do have any free slots...
Christina: Oh.. You can pop by anytime you want. I don't have any appointment today. Just settling paper work in office.
Me: Alrite... I'll come over around 5pm?
Christina: That will be good. See you later then...
Me: Ok... See ya...

Arriving at Christina's office at 5pm, Christina greeted me with a smile on her face. She seems like a familiar stranger to me. Walking in front of me, she leads me to one of the appointment rooms for meeting clients. The frangrance she spreads, and the petite bodyline of her simply turns me on. While on the way to the appointment room, we walked passed her office area. As expected, most of her colleagues have knocked off and all i see was empty tables.

After leading me to the room, she went to get the relevant documents for me to see. Alone in the room, my thoughts starts to run wild....

Christina: Beast? Beast?
Me: Oh... Sorry... Was thinking of something...
Christina: No problem... Here are the relevant documents for the products suitable for your mum. (Sitting down beside me)

With her explaining the products i'm not interested in, my eyes were roaming on her. Maybe it's due to the rare contact we had recently, i'm easily turned on. Under the table, my hand reaches over and feels her thigh... She immediately stopped talking, with her eyes staring at the document and taking in deep breath. While i continue my roaming action, she finally spoke up...

Christina: Beast...
Me: Yes?
Christina: Do you know i took quite a long time to get over what happened between us?
Me: You mean you can really treat it as nothing has happened?
Christina: I could have...
Me: But i don't find the need for you to do so... (Holding her hand under the table)
Christina: But what we are doing is terribly wrong and it's unfair to Ben.
Me: Then do you think it fair to me but avoiding me recently?
Christina: I really don't know... Everything i do just seems to be wrong...
Me: Don't worry... Everything will be fine... It's only between the 2 of us...(Holding her hand tightly assuring her)
Christina: I'm sorry, please excuse me. I need to go to the ladies...

As she leaves the room, my dick is already in alert mode.I know that she's trying to escape from the topic and i knew this is the only chance i have if something have to happen... Again...

To be continued...

Please leave your nick when you upz my rep, will return upz asap... (6 points and above only)

Old 20-02-2009, 03:37 PM
Samster

Part 17

Following her to the ladies, I waited outside. After a while, I pushed the door open a little and peeped in. Christina was already done and leaning on the wall next to the sink. She seems to be in deep thoughts. Ensuring that the area is cleared, I pushed open the door and enter. She was shocked when she saw me entering. Even before she reacted, I pinned her to the wall and starts frenching and kissing her. She wasn’t very cooperative with her tongue but let me have my way. I starts to lick her in the ears and neck. She starting to react a little like she’s enjoying it. With my hands roaming all over her body, my dick is reacting too. Slowly, while still licking and kissing her, we shifted into one of the cubicle.

Once we are in the cubicle, up goes her skirt and down goes her panties. I starts to rub her pussy, trying to get her into the right mood. She starts to give out soft moans, really soft. With that, comes my harden dick. I allow my pants and boxer to drop, revealing my little bro. Leading her hand to stroke my dick, I goes on licking her while unbuttoning her top, revealing her small cup cake with me eating it immediately. With my dick harden and her pussy watery, I turns her around and enters her rear standing. The view I’m having is totally spectacular. An OL bending over while standing, with her skirt lifted up, legs widely spread and in heels.

As usual, I could only hear soft moans from her even when the thrusting action goes on. But that is something which turns me on more than horny moans. Pumping her for a while, I already have the feeling that I will be erupting anytime soon. That’s quite an unusual scene. Maybe it’s due to the fact that I’m quite excited doing it with Christina etc.

Final alert went off, I removed my dick and jerks off on the wall not wanting to dirty her clothes. Feeling sextisfied, I hugs her from behind while kissing her on the cheeks. Panting a little from the session, I leans back on the door resting with her leaning on me like a kitten. Once again, nothing was said. But a telepathy seems to be going on.

After recovering from the session, we got dressed up and left the ladies and back to the room. The feeling I had with Christina was back once again. The girlfriend feeling of course. The weird stranger feeling we had earlier on was gone. After discussing a little while on the products, we picked a few and left the office proceeding to my house.

Is there gonna be another sexciting session going on in my house or will some unexpected things happen? Stay tuned for more... What's happening next will blow you off... Totally unexpected...

To be continued...

Old 20-02-2009, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast_ID View Post
Is there gonna be another sexciting session going on in my house or will some unexpected things happen? Stay tuned for more... What's happening next will blow you off... Totally unexpected...

To be continued...
Can't wait to read the next installment.
Old 21-02-2009, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Michaeltanch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Affairs, sex, with your friends' gf/wife, colleagues' gf/wife?

me too. waiting for next episode now...
Old 21-02-2009, 02:44 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Affairs, sex, with your friends' gf/wife, colleagues' gf/wife?

cool... cant wait to noe wads happening next...
Old 21-02-2009, 02:52 AM
Samster

can't wait to know what is happening next with christina... cool man. keep it up.
Old 21-02-2009, 03:23 PM
Samster

Part 18

While on the way to my house, (In the car)

Christina: Are you sure your mum wants to do investments?
Me: Of course... If not, how come i ask you to prepare all those documents?
Christina: Who knows? Maybe you just want to cheat me into going your house?
Me: Haha...
Christina: So i'm right?
Me: I would say half right... She's really interested in investing..
Christina: What about the other half?
Me: Will let you know later...

Arriving at my house, i brought Christina to my room.

Christina: How come i don't see your mum around?
Me: That's the other half i'm talking about.. She will be back at around 10pm..
Christina: You should have said earlier... I could have stay in the office and finish my work..
Me: Well, we can have some private time together before she comes back right?
Christina: Hmmm.....

Closing the door, i held her hands and looked straight into her eyes. Slowly, i moved my lips towards her's. She closes her eyes as our lips locks on... She's starting to behave like she's mine. As the tongue fight goes on, i stripped her office attire out of her at the same time removing my tee and pants. Although the aircon is on, the heat is rising in us. Removing her bra, her b-cup breast with my favorite pink nipple is revealed. Unable to control my fetish for that pinkish nipple, my mouth automatically moved to give them a good suck. While i'm enjoying her nipples, i removed her panties and starts playing with her trimmed pussy. She was quite turned on by me and slips her hand into my boxer, stroking my dick. This is the 1st time she approaches my dick automatically.

With everything going on passionately, we moved onto my bed. With her lying down, i starts to lick her from her neck, slowly moving down, licking her all over.

*Beep, beep... Beep, beep...*

That was my message alert tone. As i'm doing something really important, i ignores the message and continue licking her. For some reason, i'm in the mood to eat her cunt today. Slowly moving down approaching her cunt, i starts to lick it slowly with my hand fondling her breast. As usual, she gives out soft moans but slightly louder then usual. I could tell that she's really enjoying it. As i licks and sucks her cunt, i can feel it getting more and more watery. My hand starts to take over the job while i moved up to my pinkish nipples. Fingering her, i can see her hands grabbing tightly on my sheets. Her breath is getting heavier. I increases the speed fingering her. The watery sound is getting louder and louder, so does her moans. Her climax have arrived... She shifted her hands from the sheets to my back hugging me tightly. Getting into the position, i moved up to lick her ears while i hear her moaning and panting by my ears.

Christina: Hmmmm.... Hmmmm.... Hmmmm... Aaaaahhhhh...... Beast....
Me: Feeling good? Cumming? (Increasing the speed to the max)
Christina: Aaaahahhhh..... Yeeeessssss...... Aaaahhhhhh.... (She cummed)

The moaning soften and all that was left was her panting. Looking into her eyes, she looks shy and sextified. I kisses her on the lips and looking at her again. Her face blushes and she leans her face onto my shoulder.

Suddenly...

*Ding dong, ding dong*

That was the door bell. Thinking that it must be some salesman, i ignores it. Laying down flat, i leads Christina's head towards my dick indicating her to give it a blow. Now it's my turn to sit back and enjoy.

*Ding dong, ding dong*

Damn... If i were to go open the door now, i will fuck that salesman upside down. But i choose to ignore it as the door bell won't affect me. Christina moves down and starts licking my dickhead with her fingers playing with my balls. Again, another spoiler... My phone have to ring at such timing...

*Ring, ring... Ring, ring...*

Reaching over for my phone at the bedside, i saw a familiar name on my hp display screen. It was BEN!!!

To be continued...

Old 21-02-2009, 04:29 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Affairs, sex, with your friends' gf/wife, colleagues' gf/wife?

Oh Jia Lat...

Must be ben on the door pressing the door bell. imagine how will they react later...
Old 21-02-2009, 05:50 PM
Samster

siao liao..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1