The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2016, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2 young lives lost

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 16-08-2016, 05:23 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Freon gas leak at Tanjong Pagar station caused by oil leak in aircon compressor

Published 4 hours ago

Royston Sim

Assistant News Editor

SINGAPORE - The freon gas leak at Tanjong Pagar station on Monday (Aug 15) afternoon was caused by an oil leak in a train's air-conditioning compressor, said Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan.

Speaking in Parliament on Tuesday (Aug 16), Mr Khaw said preliminary investigations found that the oil leak resulted in the compressor overheating, which in turn led to the freon gas evaporating.

He was responding to Mr Sitoh Yih Pin (Potong Pasir), who had asked for an update on the incident.

Mr Khaw said engineers will examine the compressor to check what had caused the oil leak, noting that it was last checked about 10 days ago.

He said the train with the faulty compressor was a first-generation Kawasaki train.

"So the train and the air con compressors are all about almost 20-odd years by now and that's the trouble with old parts, sometimes little problems happen," he said.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...con-compressor

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 16-08-2016, 05:32 PM
Samster

Parliament: Consortium which supplied trains with hairline cracks won subsequent tenders fairly, says Khaw

Published 3 hours ago

Adrian Lim

SINGAPORE - The Japanese-Chinese consortium which supplied the 26 trains with hairline cracks won subsequent tenders fairly, said Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan in Parliament on Tuesday (Aug 16).

The actions of the consortium, Kawasaki-Sifang, in rectifying the defects at their own expense was also exemplary, and the issue was resolved when other tenders for trains were called, he added.

"Our train tenders have always been conducted in an open and transparent manner, and are based objectively on quality and price assessments. Kawasaki-Sifang won the subsequent tenders fairly," Mr Khaw told the House.

He was responding to questions from MPs, regarding the train defects which were first brought to light by Hong Kong media FactWire last month.

In 2009, Kawasaki-Sifang was awarded an initial $368 million contract to supply 22 new trains for the North-South and East-West lines, with more trains purchased later.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/politics...ine-cracks-won

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 17-08-2016, 02:26 PM
Samster

Lessons to be learnt from defective SMRT trains incident: Khaw

By Kimberly Spykerman

Posted 16 Aug 2016 23:48

SINGAPORE: There are lessons to be learnt from an incident where defective, China-made SMRT trains were recalled by the manufacturer and shipped back for repairs, said Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan in Parliament on Tuesday (Aug 16).

The issue came to light after Hong Kong-based investigative journalism site FactWire claimed that the recall was being "kept secret" by China and Singapore.

For one, public communications on the issue could have been better. Said Mr Khaw, who was formerly Health Minister: "Something that I learnt especially during SARS period in risk communications. Because at that time, (there was) a lot of misinformation, a lot of lack of information, a lot of lies going on. And always coming out to share with people what you know, including what you don't know, and admit that you don't know at that point in time, and you'll find out; and when you find out, you let people know - that's always a better strategy than to try to keep information to your chest."

Another takeaway was from manufacturer Kawaksaki-Sifang's handling of the situation, he said. Hairline cracks were found on bolsters which support the train car body of 26 trains, and so it arranged for all bolsters and car bodies to be replaced. It also extended the warranty period for these parts.

continue reading here : http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...m/3048928.html

Really lessons learn ? Why then was the matter not revealed to the public ? It takes a foreign press to expose the leak . I wonder what else is LTA hiding ?

Really world class transport system indeed. Trains defective even before they are pressed into service .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 17-08-2016, 02:29 PM
Samster

SMRT refurbishing escalators at 42 train stations

Posted 16 Aug 2016 13:09

SINGAPORE: Local transport operator SMRT on Tuesday (Aug 16) said it will be refurbishing escalators at 42 MRT stations on the North-South and East-West Lines (NSEWL) - the first major refurbishment of escalators since the MRT began operations in 1987.

In a press release, SMRT said work has commenced at Ang Mo Kio MRT station and will start at Tanah Merah MRT station later this month and Tanjong Pagar MRT station in November this year. The refurbishment, which includes installation of new parts such as traction motors and lights indicating the direction of travel, will take eight to 10 weeks per escalator to complete, it added.

"To minimise inconvenience to commuters, refurbishment work will be carried out on only one escalator at a time at each station," SMRT said.

continue reading here : http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...g/3047268.html

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 17-08-2016, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 16
Doni123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDoni123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It is more and more challenging to take a ride on the mrt nowadays .
Old 18-08-2016, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Lessons to be learnt from defective SMRT trains incident: Khaw

By Kimberly Spykerman

Posted 16 Aug 2016 23:48

SINGAPORE: There are lessons to be learnt from an incident where defective, China-made SMRT trains were recalled by the manufacturer and shipped back for repairs, said Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan in Parliament on Tuesday (Aug 16).

The issue came to light after Hong Kong-based investigative journalism site FactWire claimed that the recall was being "kept secret" by China and Singapore.

For one, public communications on the issue could have been better. Said Mr Khaw, who was formerly Health Minister: "Something that I learnt especially during SARS period in risk communications. Because at that time, (there was) a lot of misinformation, a lot of lack of information, a lot of lies going on. And always coming out to share with people what you know, including what you don't know, and admit that you don't know at that point in time, and you'll find out; and when you find out, you let people know - that's always a better strategy than to try to keep information to your chest."

Another takeaway was from manufacturer Kawaksaki-Sifang's handling of the situation, he said. Hairline cracks were found on bolsters which support the train car body of 26 trains, and so it arranged for all bolsters and car bodies to be replaced. It also extended the warranty period for these parts.

continue reading here : http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...m/3048928.html

Really lessons learn ? Why then was the matter not revealed to the public ? It takes a foreign press to expose the leak . I wonder what else is LTA hiding ?

Really world class transport system indeed. Trains defective even before they are pressed into service .
Your post not as good as mine la.

This shows spore is a fcuked up oppressive shitty place.
If low and Wp in charge and say oh well. Lessons learnt.
Garbagement n fcuked up media will attack them non stop like the town council accounts but khaw beh wan say, its ok.

Khaw n his people mismanaged this and he say oh! Lessons learnt.

Khaw clearly knows nothing about engineering but the people under him definitely should know.

So what did they do to find out the problem n take action immediately? During handover did they check the trains thoroughly?

Where's the apology to the hk media?
Remember the media told the truth, garbagement knew it but lied n slime the hk media, say they got axe to grind against prc so smrt is caught in crossfire. So now revealed the media say the truth, where's the apology? And lying to sporeans. Ok meh?

Last edited by sadfa; 18-08-2016 at 03:51 AM.
Old 18-08-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster

One-hour disruption to North East Line service due to train fault

North East Line train service between Punggol and Serangoon halted in both directions due to a train fault.

Published Aug 17, 2016, 9:33 pm SGT

Annabeth Leow

SINGAPORE - Train service went down on the North East Line (NEL) for about an hour in both directions on Wednesday (Aug 17) night, resuming at 10.21pm.

During the train delay, commuters complained on social media of stalled trains and trains that headed unexpectedly in the opposite direction.

SBS Transit, which operates the NEL, said on Twitter that the disruption to train service was due to a train fault. Free bus services were deployed at designated bus stops near the affected stations.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...to-train-fault

Wah really another train fault . Now train move in the opposite direction. The passengers must be scared stiff . I wonder what will Mr Khaw say now ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 18-08-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Your post not as good as mine la.

This shows spore is a fcuked up oppressive shitty place.
If low and Wp in charge and say oh well. Lessons learnt.
Garbagement n fcuked up media will attack them non stop like the town council accounts but khaw beh wan say, its ok.

Khaw n his people mismanaged this and he say oh! Lessons learnt.

Khaw clearly knows nothing about engineering but the people under him definitely should know.

So what did they do to find out the problem n take action immediately? During handover did they check the trains thoroughly?

Where's the apology to the hk media?
Remember the media told the truth, garbagement knew it but lied n slime the hk media, say they got axe to grind against prc so smrt is caught in crossfire. So now revealed the media say the truth, where's the apology? And lying to sporeans. Ok meh?

My question to them if they really did do the maintenance why can this problem occur ? If they know the system and the assets are between 10 to 20 years why can't they start early replacements ? Why must they wait for an incident to happen than they react ? Can Mr Khaw assure the commuters that the trains are safe to travel ? What else are they hiding ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 19-08-2016, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
minxzk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyminxzk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I also want to know if mrt save to travel or not .
Old 29-08-2016, 11:25 AM
Samster

Commuters report Circle Line delays during Monday morning rush hour

Published 2 hours ago

Updated49 min ago

Annabeth Leow

SINGAPORE - Commuters reported delays in train travel along the Circle Line on Monday (Aug 29) morning during the rush hour.

Just after 8am, commuters began posting photographs on Twitter of crowded station platforms. They complained of long waiting times between trains at Circle Line stations such as Serangoon, Buona Vista and Botanic Gardens.

Other users tweeted that faulty sensors were causing train doors to shut on commuters at platforms.

By around 10.15am, commuters reported on social media that smooth train service appeared to have resumed.

The Straits Times has contacted rail operator SMRT for comment.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...ning-rush-hour

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 29-08-2016, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
Cuntroller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Commuters report Circle Line delays during Monday morning rush hour

Published 2 hours ago

Updated49 min ago

Annabeth Leow

SINGAPORE - Commuters reported delays in train travel along the Circle Line on Monday (Aug 29) morning during the rush hour.

Just after 8am, commuters began posting photographs on Twitter of crowded station platforms. They complained of long waiting times between trains at Circle Line stations such as Serangoon, Buona Vista and Botanic Gardens.

Other users tweeted that faulty sensors were causing train doors to shut on commuters at platforms.

By around 10.15am, commuters reported on social media that smooth train service appeared to have resumed.

The Straits Times has contacted rail operator SMRT for comment.

Mmmm faulty sensors ..... lift also had problems with doors shutting and causing loss of a hand ..... same manufacturer?
Old 29-08-2016, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
Ribeye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRibeye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

MRT so many things spoil .
Old 29-08-2016, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntroller View Post
Mmmm faulty sensors ..... lift also had problems with doors shutting and causing loss of a hand ..... same manufacturer?
I not surprise if it is the same manufacturer . I don't know how many things they are hiding .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 29-08-2016, 08:11 PM
Samster

Intermittent signal issues cause of delays on Circle Line; more delays expected throughout the day: SMRT

Published 10 hours ago

Christopher Tan

Senior Transport Correspondent

SINGAPORE - Intermittent signalling issues were responsible for train delays on the Circle Line during the morning rush hour on Monday (Aug 29), rail operator SMRT said in a statement.

The ongoing issues could delay travel time by up to 10 minutes during peak hours, until service ends for the day.

SMRT also advised commuters using the trains to hold onto the handrails, as they "may experience intermittent braking".

Mr Patrick Nathan, vice-president of corporation information and communications, said that engineers are working on fixing the signalling problem.

Commuters first reported delays after 8am, posting photographs on social media that showed crowded station platforms.

They complained of long wait times between trains at stations along the Circle Line.

Commuters got no right to complain . Even new line also got problem . Really shake head .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1