The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2012, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by QiBaiKia View Post
Can I join if later I manage to get urgent leave? -)
Your nick suits your style very much.urgent leave to go batam.cool..

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 02-03-2012, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 19
ratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In batam formosa right now. no idea where to go? Any farm nearby? Turn left? Turn right?
Old 02-03-2012, 08:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
dinodino is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi everyone, just wanna say thanks for all the information provided. though my interest is mostly PG, but i manage to find a lot of lobang for hotel and where to go here.
Can anyone direct me to the good BKT stall? I tried the one in Nagoya mall, very disappointing.
I am staying a formosa hotel, any help is appreciated ^_^
Old 02-03-2012, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 15
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

i in wavemaster taking 8.40pm ferry.
will be meeting bro xiaolibiantai
and bro xiongmao later.
the rest for the 3rd march trip, see you
guys tomorrow at harbourbay.
contact no. already pass to bro cheong2009 and bro skyfree.
Old 02-03-2012, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
i in wavemaster taking 8.40pm ferry.
will be meeting bro xiaolibiantai
and bro xiongmao later.
the rest for the 3rd march trip, see you
guys tomorrow at harbourbay.
contact no. already pass to bro cheong2009 and bro skyfree.
Pak Ndnd and to all batam cheonging bros, have a good bonking trip and awaits your FR..
Old 03-03-2012, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3221 / Power: 16
cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratinacage View Post
In batam formosa right now. no idea where to go? Any farm nearby? Turn left? Turn right?
wait for us... if u dont mind, join us on 3rd march. go back on monday.. waiting ur respond. haha

.:::.Min 7 point to EXCHANGE.:::.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
dinodino is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Ooo saw the contingent heading for Batam. Have fun!!
Old 03-03-2012, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 19
ratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Havung bf typing this. got a girl at memory. 500k. cos i got a driver to bring me around. not too bad considering i got 4pops in last night. will write in detail when i get back.
Old 03-03-2012, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Trex222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone been to Meximo Pub & KTV b4? Would like to know how is it like.
Old 03-03-2012, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Av_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Resting at Goodway Hotel now with my girl from Massage 88. She cost me 1.2M Rupiah, but i think she very worth it. Super high Gfe, we do foreplay, kissing & frenching for like 30mins before we start making love. Super playful with alot of tease. Love making lasted 45mins cos with Pills. After that, we are super tired. And now i typing this out, will be going dinner soon.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfc78 View Post
Pak Ndnd and to all batam cheonging bros, have a good bonking trip and awaits your FR..
Bro, wish you were here, were.singing and groping Alot at I hotel Ktv. Gals were harder to find due to weekend and pay day season, many almost all will not be sleeping alone tonight. . .
Old 04-03-2012, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Duplicated post. Sry
Old 04-03-2012, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Bro, wish you were here, were.singing and groping Alot at I hotel Ktv. Gals were harder to find due to weekend and pay day season, many almost all will not be sleeping alone tonight. . .
No worries bro.. Always got next time.. Glad that you guys are having a hell of a time..
Old 04-03-2012, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
xiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi all

Just a bit of FR on the outing organised by bro ndnd:

2-March-2012

Arrived at airport on morning flight. Took cab to Hotel Harapan Baru. Cab fare 75k airport cab.

Deluxe room pre-booked by ndnd.

Go to change money at money changer near hotel, rate for RM is 2900 for Rm1

Walked around BCS Mall, which is just across from money changer..wash eyes there,,for those who like to see Indo Chinese gals, u can stay at Penuin area. Quite many of them, based on my observation only.

Lunch: Solaria at BCS Mall. Mie Bakso Ayam + Teh Botol for 21k. Chose here to eat cos like to see the cute waitresses.

Window shopping + walked around to kill time cos drizzling outside.

Bought new sim card + screen protector for phone. while waiting for things to get done, chit chat, and make friend with the sales lady,

By mid noon, rain lesser, crossed over to a hidden massage joint nearby. Asked for 2 hour massage cos want to relax slowly. price 90k. got a chubby chick with firm boobs, after finish massage, she popped the GQ, either HJ or FJ, BJ she dont want. FJ asked for 500k but managed to bargain to 200k. She got cap then removed her clothes and i just bonk her to release.

Bought drinks from hotel kopi tiam. 2 can drinks + 2 large Aqua water 25k. Lazed around in hotel room, online to check some info.

Dinner at Best Eating House, a kopi tiam nearby hotel. Bah Kut Teh + Teh Botol for 33k

Walked around hotel area to familiarise surrounding. Lovina Inn Penuin is nearby. Visible from money changer. Got a new hotel at side of BCS Mall. A tall building. Will go check it out tomorrow.

Back to room. After bath, later ndnd called. He arrived but got to attend his matters. Tomorrow to meet.

Today no mood go booking cewek so spent the night alone...yes correct...Alone ..no mood cos last few days not feeling well..so not in the horny mood.

continue...
Old 04-03-2012, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
xiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

3-March-2012

Had breakfast at hotel kopitiam, simple breakfast, got fried meehoon, roti, eggs, kopi, tea. Outside drizzling like yesterday.

Later on, received a call and it;s the Singapore contigent came. skyfree, cheong2009, magixskin, badboi07, kryogenics, and few others. those names i didnt mention here so sorry cos i didnt remember which is which. anyway all waited for bro ndnd arrival. a while later he came then all except me check in.

all headed to money changer to change money. had lunch at Best Eating House. ndnd has booked 2 vehicles for us, driven by Mansor and his friend to go cewek hunting after lunch.

Joints visited:

Goldbird, Permata Indah, Massage 82, PI Massage, Top One, Berry Indah, New Berlian, New Flamingo, Memory, Scorpion, Indah 2

For joints above, some bros booked their ceweks at certain places, some didn't book. Also, went fetched 2 more bros that arrive later.

Got u-turn back to Goldbird and Permata Indah but cewek finish liao. Back to hotel.

Dinner at Windsor Food Court. Joined by Makashi and another his friend and cewek.

Post dinner, most with ceweks go back hotel. The rest headed to Club Zaffron at i-Hotel.

For bros without companion, all get those PR gals on parade for evening companionship. Had drinks and seeing female singers belting out popular songs. Also can play pool with gals or some arcade machines. Later part, we shifted inside our own private room. Here the "KTV kings" showed off their skills in singing, the gals also not bad, mainly they sang Indon songs. We went on until slight past the closing time. all are in sleepy mode liao also.,

mansor fetched us and we snacked at a kopitiam, Siang Malam, opposite Hotel Ramayana. A cewek from Club Zaffron also joined us then later she rode her bike followed us to spend the night with a lucky dude. we made it back to hotel in the wee hours of morning,..

continue...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread