The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 17-04-2023, 06:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Hey bros.. I am going Bangkok soon.. any local dormies to intro?
Old 17-04-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 4
Sweech is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSweech is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
Thanks for your rec bro. She said her pass allows her to come in and out so let her get her mental health break and hopefully she’ll be back soon! Excited to see what else she has in store as she tries more bdsm play.
Well, I hope that's the case, that she will consider coming back after her health improves. Though she made it sound like she's also finding competition tough and not coming back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az284 View Post
I applaud you for introducing her to different things!
Yeah, I thought she had great potential - was asking me to send her vid links to learn, asking what she should buy toys and costumes wise... I actually wanted to gift her some harnesses and dongs, but she had gone before the stuff arrived...

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastedbird View Post
hehe I’m experimenting with a pretty prc massage lady too. Seems like they are open to it.
Hope your lady stays longer and do share who it is, if it's convenient (or pm if not convenient). Perhaps we can all chip in on her 'education'
Old 17-04-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mrsmilely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfmelonn View Post
Hey bros.. I am going Bangkok soon.. any local dormies to intro?
You are looking for thai dom or sg dom?
Old 17-04-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7763 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hehe I’m experimenting with a pretty prc massage lady too. Seems like they are open to it.
Yeah, it's true, quite many ML are curious about fetish play and willing to try. Of course depends what's your fetishes as well.

Those currently still active ones on the SLG that I've tried are
Elmi, Fei Fei, Yin Yin, Nan Xing, PP.

I enjoyed meeting newbies and introducing them to my kinks haha
But you do need to tone down your expectation going into such session.
Things to note ; most of the ads of ML are under declaring their age, they all could range from late 20s to 30s. Their pictures filtered/beautified ....etc etc.
some session could just be 40-50 minutes instead of 1 hour but hey, mostly just charging 120-150 .....so, I just don't really haggle on this, given that local or visitors are double or triple that...

Of course I also meet with more experience provider (local or visitor) from time to time as well ...
Old 17-04-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

https://sgbeautycastle-25.com/ke-le-...j-bj-sm-queen/

Any bro tried her? If this is legit?
Not many choices left, need to venture outside my safe atmosphere
Old 17-04-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 6
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-25.com/ke-le-...j-bj-sm-queen/

Any bro tried her? If this is legit?
Not many choices left, need to venture outside my safe atmosphere
I asked this question previously in another thread, was advised to give her a miss. Shortchange on time and photos are quite far off.
Old 17-04-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 13
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweech View Post
Well, I hope that's the case, that she will consider coming back after her health improves. Though she made it sound like she's also finding competition tough and not coming back...

Yeah, I thought she had great potential - was asking me to send her vid links to learn, asking what she should buy toys and costumes wise... I actually wanted to gift her some harnesses and dongs, but she had gone before the stuff arrived...

Hope your lady stays longer and do share who it is, if it's convenient (or pm if not convenient). Perhaps we can all chip in on her 'education'
she has the intention to start doing it full time say sometime in may, will let u guys know when she’s ready and she will also post on sglonelyguy when she’s ready. She’s only willing to offer basic stuff at the start but I think she defo has the looks to do it. Her looks and figure is a 8/10 to me.
Old 17-04-2023, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Az284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAz284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Yeah, it's true, quite many ML are curious about fetish play and willing to try. Of course depends what's your fetishes as well.

Things to note ; most of the ads of ML are under declaring their age, they all could range from late 20s to 30s. Their pictures filtered/beautified ....etc etc.
some session could just be 40-50 minutes instead of 1 hour but hey, mostly just charging 120-150 .....so, I just don't really haggle on this, given that local or visitors are double or triple that...

Of course I also meet with more experience provider (local or visitor) from time to time as well ...
It makes good business sense. It's like nuru in the sense that they get to upsell and make themselves more distinctive in a highly competitive market.

But it sounds like the competition is getting stiffer. Snow, An Er those days like a couple now and then would offer. Sounds like many more offer these days.
Old 17-04-2023, 08:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!

Anyone has been to Club Amarcord in Tokyo?

Is one able to navigate and enjoy an evening without being able to speak Japanese?
Old 17-04-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 15
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clammedshut View Post
Anyone has been to Club Amarcord in Tokyo?

Is one able to navigate and enjoy an evening without being able to speak Japanese?
Been there 8-9 years ago, not sure much have changed.

It appears to be more like a vanilla pub.
You get to see mistresses double up as their hostesses, but they pretty much you leave you on your own.

There were probably be some actions on the 2nd floor, but it might be a privately arranged event.
Old 17-04-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 15
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Bro, is this the Fei Fei u referring to?
https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-fei-fei/
Wow ... quite a looker and nice height.
She does foot fetish?
Old 18-04-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az284 View Post
It makes good business sense. It's like nuru in the sense that they get to upsell and make themselves more distinctive in a highly competitive market.

But it sounds like the competition is getting stiffer. Snow, An Er those days like a couple now and then would offer. Sounds like many more offer these days.
Most do not list fetishes in their ads but if you text to ask, some would reply that they are willing to try....typically I just show them pictures before starting a session.
Old 18-04-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
Bro, is this the Fei Fei u referring to?
https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-fei-fei/
Wow ... quite a looker and nice height.
She does foot fetish?
That's her, but her picture ads being PS'ed... real person still ok for me, so don't expect model look, she's quite tall and willing to engage in conversation.
Foot fetish should not be an issue...I think, but better check with her directly.
Old 18-04-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
she has the intention to start doing it full time say sometime in may, will let u guys know when she’s ready and she will also post on sglonelyguy when she’s ready. She’s only willing to offer basic stuff at the start but I think she defo has the looks to do it. Her looks and figure is a 8/10 to me.
Cool - understand the wait. Xia Xia did ask me to hold off on publicizing it too, till she was ready with some basic tools and outfits, plus trying things out with me for some experience first.

She had a two-year pass too. Was so happy to find someone longer-term, but well, moving on I guess....

Look forward to yours then.
Old 18-04-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
That's her, but her picture ads being PS'ed... real person still ok for me, so don't expect model look, she's quite tall and willing to engage in conversation.
Foot fetish should not be an issue...I think, but better check with her directly.
Ooh, I did shortlist Fei Fei at the same time as Xia Xia, but visited Xia Xia first. Looks like she just moved up my to-visit list...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1