The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 26-05-2012, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DylanC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Who are the current candidates?

- Rafa Benitez
- Andre Vilas-Boas
- Fabio Capello
- Louis Van Gaal
- Roberto Martinez
- Pep Guardiola

Any more?
Old 26-05-2012, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

rafa bring him back
Old 26-05-2012, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFaced View Post
Haha i knew his name would somehow crop up among the shortlists... But yeah... i doubt so such a magnificient gaffer would b in Liverpool colours..most probbly he would end up with Chelsea or worse still ManFuckers..
But hope is always there as Liverpool is a club with big tradition n history.. so lets hope that might sway his interest to Merseyside...
Let's hope that the Barca connection at Anfield will sway him..

Pep Segura, Rodolfo Borrell, Johan Cryuff (Director of Football?)...

It's good to dream...
Old 26-05-2012, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

I still stand by my view that RM won't bring us anywhere up there again.
Sub-standard mgr won't become a good mgr in a short period.

On the other hand - i'm sure the owners and the board knows what they are doing, they are more business-minded and professional than all of us here that's why they are up there in the board and we are down below discussing everywhere.

They cannot be risking their revenue, reputation, investment,
..etc and allow Liverpool to go to the wrong direction again and go down further - must be some hidden recipe

Anyway if you let me choose RM or RB, i rather choose the 1st one
Old 26-05-2012, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 16
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:

No 100)Roberto Martinez ( haha...it is a real joke this guys name is hot among the shortlisted candidates )
The fact that his name was even thrown in for consideration might serve as an insult to the other more "established" managers. For that alone they might not consider Liverpool offers.
Old 26-05-2012, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23784 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Save money to buy strikers! Seriously, established manager would want to join us?
Old 27-05-2012, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 16
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

I can't help but feel RM appt will have Hodgson written all over it again. Both managers led successful season based on their respective clubs expectation but not forgetting, Wigan and WBA expectation is not to get relegated. Are these really the type of manager that the team needs? As it is now, Liverpool is fast falling into the depth of being branded a mid level team and RM appt might just serve to accelerate the fall.
Old 27-05-2012, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if given the job, i think Martinez will do a better job than Hodgson, but not better than Kenny.
Hodgson had this horrible ego and was very deluded with his own ability. Martinez seems more humble and would at least be a likeable character with the players.
Old 27-05-2012, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...chance?cc=4716

Caldwell: Martinez deserves Reds chance
May 27, 2012

Wigan captain Gary Caldwell believes Roberto Martinez "has wat it takes" 2 be a worthy successor 2 Kenny Dalglish @ Liverpool & has backed his boss 2 take charge @ Anfield.

Martinez is favourite 2 land the Reds job aft holding talks with the club's owners Fenway Sports Group & the Spaniard is expected 2 make an announcement abt his future on Tuesday.

And should the Wigan boss choose 2 move 2 Merseyside, Caldwell insists no-1 in the Latics dressing-room would begrudge the decision.

"If the opportunity comes 2 go 2 Liverpool, u take it. We all understand tat. I'm sure he would take it," Caldwell told the Daily Star on Sunday.

"Roberto Martinez has a great future ahead of him. When u beat ManU, Liverpool & Arsenal in the space of a couple of weeks it gets u recognition & hype & he deserves it

"Nothing fazes him. He stays very calm. Having worked with alot of Scottish & British managers, u see the tea cups being thrown & stuff.

"But he's fr Spain & it's a different culture & mentality & he remains very calm. He has wat it takes 2 manage a club such as Liverpool. If tat big job comes now then he has 2 go & show he is good enough.

"Having worked with him & knowing his tactical awareness & the thought he puts into training, then who knows wat he could go on & achieve @ a big club like Liverpool with their resources? Only time will tell. We all live in the real world & u need an opportunity in life."
Old 27-05-2012, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23784 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
I can't help but feel RM appt will have Hodgson written all over it again. Both managers led successful season based on their respective clubs expectation but not forgetting, Wigan and WBA expectation is not to get relegated. Are these really the type of manager that the team needs? As it is now, Liverpool is fast falling into the depth of being branded a mid level team and RM appt might just serve to accelerate the fall.
I just have to agree with you on this! If the club direction is this way...should throw money to appoint Roberto machini la! He won the league wor!
Old 27-05-2012, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2683 / Power: 14
Belwins555 has a reputation beyond reputeBelwins555 has a reputation beyond reputeBelwins555 has a reputation beyond reputeBelwins555 has a reputation beyond reputeBelwins555 has a reputation beyond reputeBelwins555 has a reputation beyond reputeBelwins555 has a reputation beyond reputeBelwins555 has a reputation beyond reputeBelwins555 has a reputation beyond reputeBelwins555 has a reputation beyond reputeBelwins555 has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays football is big money business. So whoever has the deepest pocket will be able to buy the best managers and best players to win trophies.
Old 27-05-2012, 10:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylanC View Post
Who are the current candidates?

- Rafa Benitez
- Andre Vilas-Boas
- Fabio Capello
- Louis Van Gaal
- Roberto Martinez
- Pep Guardiola

Any more?
I believe Steve McMahon and Raddy Avramnovic have send in their applications too...... seriously that was the kopitiam talk when I was at the Hougang by elections celebrations
Old 27-05-2012, 10:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post

Caldwell: Martinez deserves Reds chance
May 27, 2012

Wigan captain Gary Caldwell believes Roberto Martinez "has wat it takes" 2 be a worthy successor 2 Kenny Dalglish @ Liverpool & has backed his boss 2 take charge @ Anfield.
Yeah..... and after RM becomes LFC manager..... Caldwell himself gets a fat paycheck by becoming RM's 1st signing to replace the aging JC.
Old 28-05-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SamFaced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man

I believe Steve McMahon and Raddy Avramnovic have send in their applications too...... seriously that was the kopitiam talk when I was at the Hougang by elections celebrations
Haha... Cant help lauging about these thoughts but from e way things r going.. It could b possible... Raddy also won things when Sungapore football was at a very low pt... Macca has just turned a bunch of amateurs into decent footballers in spaer of 3 mnths and both also has very limited budget...mayb FSG will take a look at their CVs...haha ;0)
Old 29-05-2012, 01:10 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 0
TitoVito is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitoVito is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitoVito is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Haha... Cant help lauging about these thoughts but from e way things r going.. It could b possible... Raddy also won things when Sungapore football was at a very low pt... Macca has just turned a bunch of amateurs into decent footballers in spaer of 3 mnths and both also has very limited budget...mayb FSG will take a look at their CVs...haha ;0)
Steve McMahon is not Macca.
Macca was the nickname of Steve McNanaman who is now doing very well in Hong Kong.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1