The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-02-2012, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfc78 View Post
Bro, just wondering if hai o or sea gull in english, a chinese makan place is still in business. Rem got nice food and young syt cina cewek waitress.
Yes, Hai Ow makan. Open every day except thursday. Start business at 545pm indo time.

Peak hours are 630 to 7 plus.. you may have to wait a long time.

He shifted to further in from the old place that is next to the canal, deeper inside, but still within walking distance from old place. It is bigger and brighter place now.Shifted there about 4 years liao.

The gals are NOT FOR BOOKING.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 16-02-2012, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg5354 View Post
Actually many cheongsters including some of us preferred to have in-house massage centre in the hotel we are staying in, as you may have the comfort, convenience and privacy of having your massage done in your own room.

But unfortunately, you could hardly find booking cewek that is good in both sex and massage.

Booking ceweks are normally good in sex but may not be experience enough for massage, therefore we need massage cewek to do the job.

On the other hand, massage ceweks are generally good in massage but lack of sex experience (most of the time they only tfk/pcc/kochok) and charge more costly for sex (500k-600k per shot), therefore we need booking cewek to do the job.

I am a real sucker for massage and never fail to have it at least once every fortnightly.

Below is the list of hotels massage with hanky panky which i have compiled. Hope bro newyorker can correct me if the info is outdated or inaccurate and other brothers feel free to contribute more to the list as well:
:

ABI massage also can call the gals into hotel for massage, so can the gals in Ricson massage( next to winsor hotel).
These places I know the gals can be called into hotel. With specials.

Bahari massage( next to Abi massage) has room service too... but so far, I tried, they are clean massage. They do have a hotel as well.

There is a hotel which I cant remember the name with in house massage too, in Jodoh, cheap hotel like gloris, they have massage rooms and hotel rooms as well.

In massage, you get a short time fun, unlike hotel service which you can do more things on the bed. However, usually, I prefer to lay low and have my fun elsewhere than to bring home. Due to security reasons as well, you never know whom you are bringing home.

Massage ladies are experienced as well, dont think they lack skills like the booking ceweks. The older ones are those who knows what men likes and give better services in pleasure. As for younger ones, they just rock you fast and act wild to make you cum. Price wise, it is always nego. 150K to 200k max for FJ regardless of age.

In house hotel massage ladies can be booked overnite, IF THEY WANT TO. However, they have to "sign out" first before they can come to your room as a FL.

Beer ladies can be laid too... I am referring to those working in food courts. IF THEY ARE WILLING TO... Usually, my beer buddy would drink and order much beer from a lady there, get to know her, and invite her for drinks as well, and slowing work on her.. They get commissions on beer sold and being a regular customer, you can KC her too.

How to spot a WL in foodcourts? Look at the way they dress and makeup, with high heels. 90% of the time they are WL. accompanied with groups of men, or other group ceweks n men together.

Overall, food courts there are a paradise for beers and cewek watching. Usually appears in the later part of evenings.

Hope this helps as some information for all to share.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 16-02-2012, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 14
Klone80 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKlone80 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Actually many cheongsters including some of us preferred to have in-house massage centre in the hotel we are staying in, as you may have the comfort, convenience and privacy of having your massage done in your own room.

But unfortunately, you could hardly find booking cewek that is good in both sex and massage.

Booking ceweks are normally good in sex but may not be experience enough for massage, therefore we need massage cewek to do the job.

On the other hand, massage ceweks are generally good in massage but lack of sex experience (most of the time they only tfk/pcc/kochok) and charge more costly for sex (500k-600k per shot), therefore we need booking cewek to do the job.

I am a real sucker for massage and never fail to have it at least once every fortnightly.

Below is the list of hotels massage with hanky panky which i have compiled. Hope bro newyorker can correct me if the info is outdated or inaccurate and other brothers feel free to contribute more to the list as well:

Massage in hotel rooms with special

1) Sentosa Hotel in-house massage at Jl Raja Ali Haji Jodoh. Tel: 62 778 452 345

2) LaiLai Mutiara Hotel in-house massage at Jl. Imam Bonjol Complex, Nagoya +62 778 457 000

3) Goodway Hotel (TaiQi massage) at Jl. Imam Bonjol No.1, Nagoya Tel: +62 778 426 888

4) Formosa Hotel (King's massage) at No. A8 City Plaza Nagoya Batam Tel: +62 778 42 6789

5) Seruni Hotel in-house massage at Jl Seraya Nagoya Tel +62 778 458 333

6) The hills in-house massage at Jalan Teuku Umar No. 02 Nagoya, Batam. Tel: +62 778 458888

7) Trinity Hotel in-house massage (Trinity spa) at Jalan Raja Ali Haji Kempleks Boulevard No CC 11-18 Nagoya. Hotel tel: +62 778 459109. Spa tel: +62 778 452618

8) Utama hotel in-house massage at Paradise Center Block F No. 1 29432 Batam. Tel: +62 778 426222 (not sure whether got special or not)

9) Golden Virgo Hotel in-house massage at Jl Teuku Umar, Seraya No. 1, Batam. Tel: +62 778 427088 (not sure whether got special or not)

Not sure whether those booking ceweks from massage joints know how to massage well or not ? as their main service is to provide sex to their customers. Perhaps they are better in massage than the booking ceweks from the KTV joints.

Have any bro try calling the hotel massage ceweks to massage you while your booking ceweks rest in the hotel room watching. Is it gonna be an awkward situation or rather exciting ?

Bro, 2 weeks ago I stayed at Swiss Inn hotel, the in house massage also offered specials.... but charged me 300k... I think I kena chop carrot liao
Old 16-02-2012, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Yes, Hai Ow makan. Open every day except thursday. Start business at 545pm indo time.

Peak hours are 630 to 7 plus.. you may have to wait a long time.

He shifted to further in from the old place that is next to the canal, deeper inside, but still within walking distance from old place. It is bigger and brighter place now.Shifted there about 4 years liao.

The gals are NOT FOR BOOKING.
Thanks for the info bro. Yup the cina ceweks I know not for booking.
Old 16-02-2012, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Jswt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoho, my team just confirm booking goodway hotel. Wel, sure 4star hotel quite abit of pay. Anyhow first time batam try class sikit
Old 16-02-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
ikanbilis69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyikanbilis69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
ABI massage also can call the gals into hotel for massage, so can the gals in Ricson massage( next to winsor hotel).
These places I know the gals can be called into hotel. With specials.

Bahari massage( next to Abi massage) has room service too... but so far, I tried, they are clean massage. They do have a hotel as well.

There is a hotel which I cant remember the name with in house massage too, in Jodoh, cheap hotel like gloris, they have massage rooms and hotel rooms as well.

In massage, you get a short time fun, unlike hotel service which you can do more things on the bed. However, usually, I prefer to lay low and have my fun elsewhere than to bring home. Due to security reasons as well, you never know whom you are bringing home.

Massage ladies are experienced as well, dont think they lack skills like the booking ceweks. The older ones are those who knows what men likes and give better services in pleasure. As for younger ones, they just rock you fast and act wild to make you cum. Price wise, it is always nego. 150K to 200k max for FJ regardless of age.

In house hotel massage ladies can be booked overnite, IF THEY WANT TO. However, they have to "sign out" first before they can come to your room as a FL.

Beer ladies can be laid too... I am referring to those working in food courts. IF THEY ARE WILLING TO... Usually, my beer buddy would drink and order much beer from a lady there, get to know her, and invite her for drinks as well, and slowing work on her.. They get commissions on beer sold and being a regular customer, you can KC her too.

How to spot a WL in foodcourts? Look at the way they dress and makeup, with high heels. 90% of the time they are WL. accompanied with groups of men, or other group ceweks n men together.

Overall, food courts there are a paradise for beers and cewek watching. Usually appears in the later part of evenings.

Hope this helps as some information for all to share.

Good info sharing bro. My first visit to Batam was staying in Gloris Hotel. Totally NoT Recommended. I went there cause was recommended by my so called 'experienced' working friend. There was lots of mosquito in the room and toilet. In the toilet the mosquitos are hanging on the ceiling. Lucky I got buy mosquito repellent using the 13a socket type at HyperMart in MegaMall. No need to wait come back Singapore. Immediately I use it there. LOL.

Come back Singapore I kannina at him for recommending me such lousy Hotel. Subsequent visit I stayed at Hotel Utama or Hotel 89. After that I learn a lesson already and never trust him again. Only trust this thread. Its really much reliable...
Old 16-02-2012, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 15
eg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samstereg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klone80 View Post
Bro, 2 weeks ago I stayed at Swiss Inn hotel, the in house massage also offered specials.... but charged me 300k... I think I kena chop carrot liao
Thanks bro for info that Swiss Inn hotel got in-house massage with hanky panky.

Do they have an album like king's massage where you can look at the photo to choose your massage cewek then called to your room?

By the way, the 300k special service she provided you is (hj + roaming) or (fj + bbbj) ?

If the former one, you rugi abit. Market rate should be 100k - 200k maximum.

If the latter one, then it is worth the price considering 4 star hotel massage cewek providing fj.
Old 16-02-2012, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 16
coolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro care to share what do you mean by accompanied with groups of men ?? are they their OKT or their boncers thanks
Old 16-02-2012, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You are right lah bro, big and small head must also be happy together mah.
But usually blood can go only one place...untill small head happy, blood start to flow to big head..too late liao....
Old 16-02-2012, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikanbilis69 View Post
Subsequent visit I stayed at Hotel Utama or Hotel 89. After that I learn a lesson already and never trust him again. Only trust this thread. Its really much reliable...
Bro, since you have stayed in hotel utama which is near DC mall, there is also in-house massage in the hotel which can be called to your room.

Is there any massage with special provided by the cewek ?
Old 16-02-2012, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
ikanbilis69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyikanbilis69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro, since you have stayed in hotel utama which is near DC mall, there is also in-house massage in the hotel which can be called to your room.

Is there any massage with special provided by the cewek ?
Sorry, don know la bro as I never try the hotel one. Lol. Follow my friend's plan until cock up. Maybe next time I try.

King's Massage in Formosa Hotel I got try before. Got special. I opt for Combination Massage also known as Bali style massage.
Old 16-02-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
ABCinSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolman3740 View Post

Hi bro care to share what do you mean by accompanied with groups of men ?? are they their OKT or their boncers thanks
Bro, I believe those men are their customers for the night
Old 16-02-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
But usually blood can go only one place...untill small head happy, blood start to flow to big head..too late liao....
You are right lah bro . Both heads cannot be happy at the same time.

Blood flow to small head make it steam first, then later return back to big head, hehe.
Old 16-02-2012, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
ABCinSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
This remind me of an encounter I had once in pacific.

Was scoping around as usual upon entering and walk by the right side bar counter near to the stage.a girl came up and talk to me as usual like other episode of fl commenting I'm ganteng.handsome etc and few of her friends intro themselves to me.

As i just arrive and wanted to check out the talent more I walk around after conversation with them and didn't find any better looking than the 1st girl that came up to me.so I position myself back close to where the 1st group of girls are and order my drinks.while the 1st girl keep eyeing and smiling at me.I bring up my courage and walk back to the 1st gal and start making small talk again and next I ask whether she like to go back to hotel with me.(I'm sure other bro do it the same way while searching for fl)next she did was to smile and reject me before we could get on to nego the price.I was taken back like WTF?she is the 1 that keep throwing those flirty eyes and sending body language.she told me she was a singer at Jurassic pub was just coming to enjoying a drinking night with her friends.

A classic learning experience
Bro, I think the mistake made here is not to assume that a girl in Pacific, no matter how many FLs there are there, is an FL herself. I reckon you might have "gotten lucky" if you did not pop that question so early, and actually talked to her more.

It is sad, because she did show she was interested in you (or some guy beside/behind you ), and you might actually have had a chance to have an experience like I did if you invested more time!

But also, I think talking in Pacific, don't mention picking up non-FL girls, is quite a silly idea. The last time I was with my friend there we were typing out messages on our phone to let the other read because we couldn't hear each other without shouting into ears, which is already hurting!
Old 16-02-2012, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maizze View Post
who to contact for the March trip?
You can pm pak Ndnd. Thot he posted earlier and u saw it?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread