The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 17-05-2012, 05:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

This news is not unexpected..for me anyway..at least the unnecessary pressure playing under an ex-legend is off on the players now.

I'm more surprised that Clarke has left tough

And c'mon...pep is nv going to coach us really..when we only have like Europa nxt season and theres 4-5-6 teams on top of us..that guy is a winner ..

It was a good move from the owners by letting Kenny go ..at least it will be a new mgr to get the new players in rather than Kenny's flop signings.
Old 17-05-2012, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
musicforall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well...finally the news. The king's statement is an amicable one. Typical Scottish pride for some reason and a great one. I dont think Alex Ferguson would react in the same dignified manner if he receive the boot. haha!

I hope Rafa comes back to LFC. The road is long. There's alot of dead wood players in LFC now. The next guy at the helm need to weed out the non-performing guys. Mourinho would be the next best thing. Fat hopes! i guess haha!

I hate the term over-achievers in footballing terms. The press keep labelling Newscastle as one. But hell..overachieved or not. This season, didnt they kick ass? given the low miracle budget. Just proves no need to sign superstars..just players who want to impress and in it for the long haul.

LFC needs a thorough change in management. Old school thoughts against modern league school is clearly unacceptable. thanks king ! for the memories.
Old 17-05-2012, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Good bye Kenny, you will always be King at Anfield.
Old 17-05-2012, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24052 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Well....he is still king in my mind! Kenny....4-4-2 man! Lower down your ego!
Old 17-05-2012, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Is Robert Martinez good? What has he achieved that made the American owners seek him out? Read the blog and was surprised Henry has a choice between Andre Villa Boas and Martinez and he was in favour of the latter.
Old 17-05-2012, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Sub-standard mgr is going to make us a sub standard club just like Roy.

But......at the position we are in...which household name mgr wants to come

Fingers crossed anyway..
Old 17-05-2012, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 19
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to KK for the good and bad memories that you have brought to Liverpool FC .

I only hope that the new manager coming in hse the experience to bring us back into Champions League . He must also be someone who have the support of the owners both in terms of financial and technical knowhow to do his job well.

We also need to rebuild our team. Especially those in the midfield and the strikers department . Results have proven that by packing 5 midfielders have proven disasterous when the midfielders are not doing their job. Our strikers upfront are not getty the supply they needed. Our defense were made to wrk extra hard when our midfield collapse.

We need to have a playmarker who can make things happen . Sadly to say SG also have not been consistent.

Now that KK had gone , fellow bros who do you think is the most likely to take over ?

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 17-05-2012, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Sub-standard mgr is going to make us a sub standard club just like Roy.

But......at the position we are in...which household name mgr wants to come

Fingers crossed anyway..
exactly!

might as well have kept King. I also wouldnt consider Villas Boas as an improvement too. Martinez 100% NO THANKS!

Guardiola and Klopp for me. It would be interesting to see what sorta players Guardialo can attract to Liverpool, who dont have the same attraction as Barcelona.

also curious to see who will replace Steve Clarke.
Old 17-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1369 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
Guardiola and Klopp for me. It would be interesting to see what sorta players
Why would Guardiola reject Chelsea, only to come to Liverpool first? We don't have oil money at our disposal. As for AVB, when he went to Chelsea, Meireles left us to join him for loyalty reasons. (Ya right, no pay increment.) If AVB joins us, will Meireles return to Anfield?

Whoever succeeds Dalglish, I hope the management appoint him fast so that we can participate fully in the transfer winder. No more last min, last day transfers for us please. Players on the last day are overpriced and as we know painfully, not worth the money.
Old 17-05-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
musicforall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In my opinion AVB should lead the race. Guardiola is my hope. Martinez is my 3rd choice. I wouldnt mind Rafa at all. Proven horse track record.

The result should come soon. Lets hope LFC Management get things settle down asap.

At this moment, being an LFC player is really shakey. Dont know whats going on. Sigh! even us fans can feel it from sg. We should be up there with the big boys soon.Dont fret..we'll catch up shortly.
Old 18-05-2012, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Barnes would welcome AVB at Anfield

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...erpool?cc=4716

Carragher sad to see Dalglish go

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ish-go?cc=4716
Old 18-05-2012, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jasonyup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Frank Rijkaard or Guss Hiddink?
Old 18-05-2012, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jasonyup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How abt Capello?
Old 18-05-2012, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Why would Guardiola reject Chelsea, only to come to Liverpool first?
it's just wishful thinking to further elaborate my point that there arent many choices who would be an improvement from King Kenny.

I personally would welcome Capello too, but with spoilt players nowadays, not sure if his strict ways would work in modern football.
Old 18-05-2012, 03:55 AM
Samster

so Martinez has been given permission to speak to FSG.

anyone smell another Hodgson like disaster?

Martinez is a nice man, good manager but not yet at the level Liverpool needs.
Hope he can surprise us all and be a legend at the club.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1