The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 14-05-2012, 05:40 PM
Samster (C)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
anyone found it funny when Cisse celebrated with Citeh? haha
Both are French and Cisse does have a reason to celebrate. His team won the relegation fight.
Old 14-05-2012, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

On top of it he was an ex-reds player and he feel good to get manure out
Old 14-05-2012, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Well have fun guys but don't gloat too much. Fergie has been in this position before - he also lost the title to Kenny's Rovers on the last day of the season. Scum will be back.

I'm concerned that with a pretty average team, they still got 89 points and were 2 mins from being champions again.
89 points and dun win BPL...liverpool 87 points also dun win few yrs ago...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-05-2012, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Think u r prolly rt bro...had a flashbk of tat match when Kun scored the winner...yeah not only Macca but think Barnes was also shouting the same thing...fortunately r unfortunately i was actually at anfield on tat miserable nite together wif a gooners fan who was n still is a gd mate of mine(although he was lying low for obvious reasons on the nite)...reds were just coming off tat terrible hillsborough tragedy but still going for another home double tat was not to be...worse still little did i know tat this was the start of the end to the reds dominance in the domestic league

yeah really hope big andy can carry on where he left off for nxt season wif even more clinical finishing...actually hope roy shall give him a chance n select him for euro12, cld not do much worse i sld think...

Btw i grew up on roy of the rovers, beano n dandy...makes me feel old liao!
Quote:
omnia, love the Roy of the Rovers reference.

personally I think 89 was a worse feeling for Liverpool than 2012 for Manure because we went into that game as favourites and to lose at Anfield!

Oh silly Macca will always be remembered for that "1 minute" sign.

one of my wishes for next season would be for Carroll to show up for a full season.

more of this please Big Andy!

Old 14-05-2012, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
soccer_maniacr7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoccer_maniacr7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i watched the game and oh mine it was sweet to see manu lost...
Old 14-05-2012, 11:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold
Re: It truly is a funny old game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
if kenny is to go, which he sld, then i wld like to c a fresh face...

YNWA
Yes KD is going........... UPSTAIRS !!

There will also not be any clearing out of players from the present batch except for Fabio Aurelio whose contract is ending and will not be renewed. However players who themselves have expressed their desire to leave will have their wishes acceded to.

Maxi wants out to return to Argentina.
Dirk Kuyt wants to move to a club where he is assured of more regular playing time.
Aquilani wishes to remain in Serie A and hopes to go out on loan again.
Jamie feels he can play on for another season.
Gulacsi wants to go on loan again.
Pacheco wants to return to Spain.

Jordan Milsom (Rehab Coach) and Barry Drust (Sports Science Consultant) will oso be leaving the club by mutual consent.

Looks like the backroom staff is going through a major revamp.
Old 14-05-2012, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

speaking of players leaving, rumors going around that our newly crowned player of the season, Skrtel, is a target for Man City.
Old 14-05-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster (B)

The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktcc View Post
In support of kuyt as a midfielder, A case in point would be ryan giggs. At 37 or 38, he is playing midfield and his past experience as a winger is guiding his vision of play and passes.
Whatmore kuyt is younger, nibble and tireless and can score goals ?
Midfielder is sibeh siong....... Kuyt is not young anymore....... although he used to be the tireless energizer bunny but this season he has slowed down..... and I believe next season he could become a liability like JC.
Old 14-05-2012, 11:47 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktcc View Post
Its end of season now. A recap of Liverpool season is down to bad luck.Homeground low scoring, suarez 8 bans, carroll sings late, hit post 33 times. If those post hit were converted, we maybe opening champagne!
If everyone of those shots that hit the woodwork had gone in........ we would have amassed 89 points........
Old 14-05-2012, 11:55 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I bought things online from the official website before too. Is it cheaper to buy your jerseys online? Including the DHL charges, I didn't find it so cheap to buy online. Better to buy from the shops here, at least can try for size here.
Buying from the club's official online store is definitely more expensive at the regular pricing. However, they have promotions quite often where prices are heavily discounted sometimes by up to 50% with free shipping thrown in.

I am also a privilege member of the fan club which entitles me to a further 20% discount on all merchandise so I usually wait for the promotions to make my buys......... total of 70% off IS definitely cheaper than what the stores here can offer.
Old 15-05-2012, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
What are the chances of Rafa coming back??
rafa still lives in liverpool,his kids go to school there.alot fans still want him back,they chant his name.bring him and let him finish the job.
Old 15-05-2012, 12:57 AM
Samster

hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
to be fair, Mark Hughes has been one of the few former Mancs who never gave in to Fuckerson's nonsense.

anyone found it funny when Cisse celebrated with Citeh? haha

not to forget, Villareal got relegated in Spain too, they were such a good side few years back and still have some quality players.
i think cisse was happy for nasri,nasri had to take alot of shit frm the gooners fans who tot that he left them for more money but he was right he did mention that he will win a throphy before arsenal.alot of the fans said the players were there only for the money but u cld see how much it meant to them.u can buy all the best players in the world but u still have to get them to go out and perform.city started on a 5 year plan.its not only the players,they revamp the academy,sports and science,so they were in the right direction,they wanted to win the league in 5 yrs time but they did it in 2yrs.i tell u wat if they had lost it at home it wld have done them serious damage,they were all in shock after the game.it will take a while for them to recover frm this and we all think its so easy to out and play football.
Old 15-05-2012, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Think u r prolly rt bro...had a flashbk of tat match when Kun scored the winner...yeah not only Macca but think Barnes was also shouting the same thing...fortunately r unfortunately i was actually at anfield on tat miserable nite together wif a gooners fan who was n still is a gd mate of mine(although he was lying low for obvious reasons on the nite)...reds were just coming off tat terrible hillsborough tragedy but still going for another home double tat was not to be...worse still little did i know tat this was the start of the end to the reds dominance in the domestic league

yeah really hope big andy can carry on where he left off for nxt season wif even more clinical finishing...actually hope roy shall give him a chance n select him for euro12, cld not do much worse i sld think...

Btw i grew up on roy of the rovers, beano n dandy...makes me feel old liao!
well its was barnes fault he lost the ball when he try to dribble out of the area when he shd have stuck it dwn the corner flag.
Old 15-05-2012, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

http://www.todayonline.com/Sports/ED...ned-at-Anfield

How true is that ?
Old 15-05-2012, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH149 View Post
A much more reliable source

Reds silent on Dalglish rumoursMay 15, 2012

Liverpool have declined to comment on the future of manager Kenny Dalglish on Tuesday, amid rumours the Scot could be set to part company with the club.

Dalglish's future has been the subject of conjecture following a disappointing Premier League, with Liverpool finishing eighth after a series of poor results at Anfield.

They did, though, lift the Carling Cup trophy, courtesy of a penalty shoot-out win over Cardiff, while they reached the FA Cup final, only to be beaten 2-1 by Chelsea.

Dalglish, accompanied by assistant Steve Clarke, travelled to Boston this week for talks with the club's owner, and speculation has subsequently intensified over whether he will be remaining as Liverpool manager.

ESPN sought to obtain clarity amid the rumours over Dalglish's future, but no comment was given - although an official statement is anticipated within the next 24 hours.

The Scot has come in for criticism after spending over £100 million on new players but failing to oversee a convincing challenge for a top-four finish in the Premier League.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...umours?cc=4716

Could be this the end for KK ?

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1