The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Anmodaren

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2022, 09:29 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 9
carrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Any kind bro can share coco and soda contact. In need of a good JG
Old 13-03-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2641 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrotcake2928 View Post
I shared mine, not sure same person as this name many ML use.
Mine is strictly professional, solid back cracking plus neck cracking, thrown in with free cupping..and try her JG, which is comprehensive but ideally 90min is ideal. Professional and never cut short timing, and always with a smile, very good chatter. Looks will not reject, early 30s, slim and slender, but do not ask me if got any funny biz as she do not like all these stuff..takes pride in her work too.. value for $!
Old 13-03-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 6
oldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrotcake2928 View Post
Too many Coco in this thread. Confusing. If you want the MILF JG mentioned in the list, check your PM.
Old 13-03-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

oldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
Mine is strictly professional, solid back cracking plus neck cracking, thrown in with free cupping..and try her JG, which is comprehensive but ideally 90min is ideal. Professional and never cut short timing, and always with a smile, very good chatter. Looks will not reject, early 30s, slim and slender, but do not ask me if got any funny biz as she do not like all these stuff..takes pride in her work too.. value for $!
Ya lor, I shared my regular JG MILF with some bros who PMed me but some are so dumb by asking her over wechat obnoxious questions and ended up getting blocked by her. *Sigh*
Old 13-03-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
simisimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
So far have enjoyed my JG experience from the YF stable since last year and found that the younger ladies are quite decent. Have tried Nana, Vera and Demi (current) and all are well trained by YF, each with their unique personalities. Style is like what bros here describe as Thai style with pulling of veins which will make u feel a little “sour” down there during the process

Agreed with bro, one of the best in market now .
Old 13-03-2022, 01:43 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109203 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleapple View Post
Thanks bro for ur mr. Hope I can try too! Have sent u pm. Did u receive? Thanks
Upped you back with +147. PM regarding what? Never received any.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-03-2022, 01:44 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109203 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, not bad looking and can go try her massage.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-03-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
ChanandlerBong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro, could you kindly share your contact with me as well? Looking for good ML to jg as mine RTC
Old 13-03-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Weilun6988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

quite a few bros pm me coco’s contact but all contact are different. I dont knw who is correct one.LOL
Old 13-03-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
tayez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuuluu View Post
Anyone have Anqi contact?? Used to stay near Aljunied. TIA.
Last I checked - she is not working anymore
Old 13-03-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weilun6988 View Post
quite a few bros pm me coco’s contact but all contact are different. I dont knw who is correct one.LOL
Coco at Balestier has moved to a new place starting yesterday evening. Some bros probably know that she is now known as 乔伊 or Joey. Rebranding.
Old 13-03-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4433 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldwabbit View Post
Coco at Balestier has moved to a new place starting yesterday evening. Some bros probably know that she is now known as 乔伊 or Joey. Rebranding.
Hi Bro, is she the Coco that was with PP previously? If so, do you mind sharing the contact? Originally I wanted to try both PP and Coco and see which style I prefer, but looks like I can't use the previous method to book already. Thanks in advance!
Old 13-03-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Hi Bro, is she the Coco that was with PP previously? If so, do you mind sharing the contact? Originally I wanted to try both PP and Coco and see which style I prefer, but looks like I can't use the previous method to book already. Thanks in advance!
Check your PM.

Yup. She has left and now known as Joey. Too many people use the name Coco.
Old 13-03-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Any bros can share Soda’s contact? Missed the opportunity when she was in Bt Timah
Old 13-03-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
kungpao7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldwabbit View Post

Hi, can share Coco and Soda's (other bro) contact please.
Is this Coco diff from one at GMT? Common name it seems.

Thanks in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread