The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2012, 05:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadood
Anyone can enlighten me of the booking prcedure at Alisan. The last time I when there was told that the girls all come in 8pm, by the time I when back there it was around 12, all have gone. Heard that the girlis are of good quality but how is the service. I guess it boils down to luck.
Paging for Sifu Cheong2009, our resident expert on Alisan KTV....

Huat Ah!!!
Old 09-02-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Wadood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Sifu Cheong2009,
I will ever so grateful if you could be so kind as to furnish the information
Old 09-02-2012, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
terryyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thinking of going in march, but after the last trip I think I might be following some of u guys to batam. Anyway I am still a noon to batam so any advise is appreciated.
Old 09-02-2012, 03:49 PM
Samster

xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by terryyew
thinking of going in march, but after the last trip I think I might be following some of u guys to batam. Anyway I am still a noon to batam so any advise is appreciated.
If you can make it for early March, there is a group trip on 3/3 - 5/3. Its a Sat till Mon, but you may choose to stay only one night. Contact ndnd for more info.

Huat Ah!!!
Old 09-02-2012, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadood View Post
Anyone can enlighten me of the booking prcedure at Alisan. The last time I when there was told that the girls all come in 8pm, by the time I when back there it was around 12, all have gone. Heard that the girlis are of good quality but how is the service. I guess it boils down to luck.

Let me answer this for you, the people told you girls coming in around 8pm, and you went back at 12am, how to expect the girls to sit there for hours waiting for you?
The peak hours in Alisan is between 7+ - 10pm, if you go any later all the good ones will be taken up.
Old 09-02-2012, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
terryyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolibiantai View Post
If you can make it for early March, there is a group trip on 3/3 - 5/3. Its a Sat till Mon, but you may choose to stay only one night. Contact ndnd for more info.
ok will contact ndnd once confirm but wats the damage? for cewek, hotel, clubbing and the likes. pls advise. thanks.
Old 09-02-2012, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Mas Joki;6863548]I saw a few comments on this batam lor 12……but I am not sure whether the same place that some bros have mentioned. I have been there about 5 years ago by accident. There are about 4 to 5 KTVs with some colorful lighting. I can’t really remember the name of the KTV which I went in, my gal call it “Café” (pronounce as ‘Ke Fei). The walls are made of wooden planks. Inside the KTV are quite dark with old sofa. The toilet is dirty and smelly. Drinks are cheap and bottled beer. I think 3 bottles of beer is about Rp60K. Booking of gal about Rp200K, mostly are MILF(around 30 yo) ST is Rp50K. The up-stair room for ST is dark and stuffy. No air-con……

Direction : From Harbour Bay Mall, cross over the main road. Walk towards Novotel Hotel direction. When reach round-about, turn left facing towards Planet Holiday Hotel. Walk a short distance, turn left into the 1st lane, a small road (can’t remember the road name) and walk straight further in and you will see the place. You can’t really notice the place in the day time but at night, you can see with the colorful lighting and the loud music. Some gals will be sitting outside the KTV…….

Warning : If you are not familiar with the place or do not know how to speak malay/Indonesian, don’t go…. It is dark and Dangerous!!!

Yes, beside bank BCA..... These gals come out about only at nite. Even open space massage by males( real massage).

This place is not for NEWBIES. Dont go unless you are familiar with Batam and speak indonesia well. It is better to stick with established joints for safety reasons.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 09-02-2012, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg5354 View Post
In Batam, you may find cewek from the following sources:
Singaporean/malaysian/indonesian(not from riau island) in general will normally get their cewek from :
2) Disco-freelancers
5) Booking girls from KTV joints
6) Booking girls from massage places

[U]Westerner aka Ang Moh aka Bule in general will normally get their cewek from :

The difference is price! If they know you are outsider, they charge higher rate. Usually, they will quote high prices to begin with. All these gals get info from their friends and they charge you high prices if :

1) they know you are from outside.
2) Local chinese/ ah pek who act as if they are dam rich looking for a good time.
3) If you wear smartly with leather shoes and wear gold chain.
4) By looks and language( if you not speaking the bahasa).

Locals, they know the rates and always nego down, and established joints there are always certain rates they charge minimium 150K onwards for FJ.

Key is always nego, and use your judgement, inside massage places.

As for FL or WL to tabao back, always nego properly first and take care of your belongings!

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 09-02-2012, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!

Just to update that the customs at harbour front terminal is undergoing renovations and slight delay at the arrival hall
Old 09-02-2012, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryyew

ok will contact ndnd once confirm but wats the damage? for cewek, hotel, clubbing and the likes. pls advise. thanks.
Spend some time read through the threads. Similar trips have been organized before and FRs posted.

Huat Ah!!!
Old 09-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 15
eg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samstereg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
In KTV 2 type of cewk;

PR means public relationship, sit sing song. some playable can hanky panky.
PL is straight booking cewk.
Thanks for info.

By the way, is PL stands for Perempuan Langsung ?
Old 09-02-2012, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 15
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg5354 View Post
Thanks for info.

By the way, is PL stands for Perempuan Langsung ?
PL maybe stand for Public Lonte no lah just kidding too rough
Old 09-02-2012, 09:28 PM
Samster

Noted that there are some disadvantage of picking up ceweks from booking joints in the evening say after 7pm due to the following reasons:

1) The prettier and younger ceweks have already been booked and taken away in the day time. The left over ones are those ugly, old, fat and less popular one.

2) Most of the left over ceweks available in the evening have already done short times probably few times in the day, so picking up these chicks in the evening are not so "fresh" already.

3) Since the cewek was brought back to hotel in the evening, there is not much time left till the next morning, so can only screw less rounds.

4) Normally discount will not be given even if you picked up the cewek late from the joint.

Therefore, be there early as the old saying goes, "Early birds got good worms to eat."

早起的鸟儿有虫吃.
Old 09-02-2012, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
PL maybe stand for Public Lonte no lah just kidding too rough
Lonte, Perek, Pelacur lebih kasar

Jablay, Cabo lebih halus
Old 09-02-2012, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better

is windsor foodcourt within walking distance from formosa?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread