The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 09-12-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by roymkt View Post
After hearing all these horror stories about Filipino LBs I think I'll have to swear off them. I am getting paranoid. Picked up one for the first time the couple of nights ago and while nothing was really that out of the ordinary, I am now playing out all these worst case scenarios in my head.

What if they secretly snapped pictures of me changing!? I contacted them on Line app so I don't think they have my personal name or phone number, just a username. However, they could have easily gotten all that looking through my wallet while i was showering. I'm so gonna get blackmailed, ain't I?
I always bring my clothing with me while go into toilet, don't leave them out of your vision. Don't trust them
Old 09-12-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
donsara is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

More pics
Old 09-12-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
donsara is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Jb thai shemale jennifer enjoying my cock so much
Old 10-12-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Halohello is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimshadyrox View Post
+63 ffs AVOID even if there's any review.
Thanks bro, sorry to hear that sounds like it was a bad experience for you.
Old 10-12-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 15
handphone77 is one of the Best!handphone77 is one of the Best!handphone77 is one of the Best!handphone77 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roymkt View Post
Just had a weird experience. Wondering if anyone seen something similar. Found this LB on TS dating. Communicated over line and she said she was in a hotel near Bras Basah. So made my way to her room and she opened the door. Saw two beds with a shit ton of luggage and stuff. So could tell she wasn't the only occupant. Anyway didn't bother me so stripped and needed to pee, so went to the toilet and got the shock of my life. There was another LB standing in the shower. I was like okay... Wasn't expecting that. Went to lie down with the first lady (Abby) while the second one then went to the other bed to watch. Was kinda awkward. Then heard some weird noises from the corridor. Like human voices. Scary as shit. Then turns out there was yet another LB in the fucking closet. Wtf. Was afraid I was going to get mugged and murdered or something but went well. Just a really weird experience. Anyone been in similar situation before, with so many in the room just watching?

If it's Pinay, it's norm for them to come together and share room. They are really shameless in that aspect and will not let it be known upfront and I ended up paying extra for two pax and one of them only did bj. From that one encounter on, I will explicitly inform that I only expect to see one in the room else I will leave immediately.
Old 10-12-2023, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 11
roymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by handphone77 View Post
If it's Pinay, it's norm for them to come together and share room. They are really shameless in that aspect and will not let it be known upfront and I ended up paying extra for two pax and one of them only did bj. From that one encounter on, I will explicitly inform that I only expect to see one in the room else I will leave immediately.
So their intention is to try and get your to like oay above the agreed amount for like tarma / second girl? I did want to play on the safe side so I folded up 2 reds I had and put it in the back of my Phone case. When the second lady came out of the bathroom she did indeed ask to join so I said I had no more money. Opened my wallet to show 27 bucks. I gave her a 20 out of good will and She did show her tits and quickly put my dick in her mouth quickly. So maybe worth.
Old 12-12-2023, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Tentaikun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros so far i tried pinoy none of them are good. Not pretty and attitude and doesn't deliever what was agreed. Only one i think ok she come back again in following link:

https://www.ts-dating.com/model/babycandy

Very young only and look not bad. Can make you cum easily and suck good. Tight also.
Old 13-12-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ladyboytaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Yurikim1999

Any FRs for this babe? Looks good.
Old 13-12-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboytaker View Post

Appt tmr. Let u know
Old 13-12-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Tentaikun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboytaker View Post

Met her before when previously she was here. Friendly and can speak chinese. But still prefer eyeta.
Old 14-12-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ladyboytaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Appt tmr. Let u know
How was it bro?
Old 14-12-2023, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

days ago met this lady @honda_dono (ig). saw her face shape in photos a bit off so i ask. she said she is female. bt saw on google search she post on twitter that she is trans. she still insist she is female.anyway proceed to do the deed n im 99% sure she is postop. her voice n nipples n pussy all have the signs. wat do u guys think of trans who try to pass off as girl?
Old 14-12-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Wookie17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
days ago met this lady @honda_dono (ig). saw her face shape in photos a bit off so i ask. she said she is female. bt saw on google search she post on twitter that she is trans. she still insist she is female.anyway proceed to do the deed n im 99% sure she is postop. her voice n nipples n pussy all have the signs. wat do u guys think of trans who try to pass off as girl?
Wow looks hot! Maybe she has loved that life as a post op gal for some time already and wish to be acknowledged and seen as a gal only.

Have encountered twice before like this, die die don't want to admit, but when take out everything cannot deny already. Then it's up to you whether you wanna continue the deed or win the argument lol
Old 14-12-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stan2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
can i know what is the dmg for her?
Old 14-12-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 4
bbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
from her IG already blatantly obvious she is post-op LB. 0 doubt. curious how you came upon her IG though?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1