The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2012, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 14
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim91 View Post
I went there before when groupon have deals with them. 10lesson $100. Basic class only at least begin some where
Such a good deal. BTW, u went there to learn TV?
Old 22-08-2012, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 14
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seletar View Post
money = love, to vb ,
Not to all vbs only to those money-minded WLs. U give them $$ = they give u love in terms of ().
Old 22-08-2012, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Kim91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
Their vietnam MNC have thousands of their own local degree holder to choose from,i dont think u stand a chance.Even though u got chance,the salary they paid to u will make your jaws drops

Do u want to know how much they paid to their local degree holder?After u know,u will surely think twice

A lot of singaporean have a mindset that vietnam is cheap but they do not know that salary paid over there is peanuts.Unless u are an expat meaning company send u there or post there then your salary is at least something if u spend there but if u just want to earn a few hundred sing salary and live there comfortabily,then i think u will be disappointed
Bro of cos must pay me equvalent to spore pay la.. Cant be downgrading myself less 1k their grad pay.
Old 22-08-2012, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Such a good deal. BTW, u went there to learn TV?
Mostly from wife, then see got such deals then went only for 10 lessons; only beginner, there have diff level. Taught by viet
Old 22-08-2012, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry my TV very poor, what is "cung angs" ha? and what has their presences got to do with buying houses?
Its mine,My TV beginner only..
Actually nothing to do, My father-in-law told them n just they kapo n i thot they may be useful to prevent me get cheated n to speed up the transaction. But end up waste money n time.. Haha.
Old 22-08-2012, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 21
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro of cos must pay me equvalent to spore pay la.. Cant be downgrading myself less 1k their grad pay.
Vietnam is one of the places where, if you are posted there , your pay will be same as Singapore or maybe lower. But of course, unless you are the some Director of IndoChina and posted there with great perks and benefits. Not all expats are paid more than Singapore, you got to see the place posted to.
Old 22-08-2012, 06:53 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Sorry my TV very poor, what is "cung angs" ha? and what has their presences got to do with buying houses?
I think he means `Cong An'....
Old 22-08-2012, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...I am always available for kopi during day time...pm me if you want then we can meet up...can always share then you decide...
Hmm can share then i decide?? Looks like good deal for me.. Hahhaha
Old 22-08-2012, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Actually nothing to do, My father-in-law told them n just they kapo n i thot they may be useful to prevent me get cheated n to speed up the transaction. But end up waste money n time.. Haha.
Normal Cong An is nothing la. Most Viet beginners are fascinated by the presence of Cong An, but actually, those from the province or even the small wards in the city are nothing.
Old 22-08-2012, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
to speed up the processing of land title deed transfer, you don't need the Cong An. You just need to bribe the officer in charge at the People's Committee (Provisonal Govt).
Old 22-08-2012, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
A personally view to those who is hoping to be based in a particular city.

My company did try to employ various manager positions in different cities before. Before your resume is forwarded to the person in charge, irrelevant resumes will be deleted by the admin or HR assistance.

For most cases, it is good to work in SG, earn SG dollars and spend in Vietnam.
Thx bro naemlo, ya was just trying my luck in their offshore industry offering my expertise.. Haha. Sometimes was trying around see market rite..
Btw boss u need mgr? I send u resume ok? Hahaha
Old 22-08-2012, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Normal Cong An is nothing la. Most Viet beginners are fascinated by the presence of Cong An, but actually, those from the province or even the small wards in the city are nothing.
Yeah after that i realised, cong an are nothing but i dunno why province ppl so scare them, and these useless bums act very big.. Thats how bad corruption to the lowest rank..
After that incident i dun bother abt them
Old 22-08-2012, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 15
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
wrong,money is not equal to love.

Have u heard of a sentence,money is the root of evil haha
Money can buy love, I gave $50 to a vb she said I don't love her, to prove that I love her, I must give more.. cash is king in this world.
Old 22-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 898 / Power: 17
desviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to behold

Have been following the thread for a long time......
Never thought the day would come but kinda met Someone who make me willing to settle down....

Anyway was wondering if any bros with bx holding (PR/LTVP) has encounter has issue travelling to countries like Europe, US, Jap etc...

p.s bro Singviet, its been awhile since we met at lot 1, how's everything??
Old 22-08-2012, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desviper00 View Post
Never thought the day would come but kinda met Someone who make me willing to settle down....

Anyway was wondering if any bros with bx holding (PR/LTVP) has encounter has issue travelling to countries like Europe, US, Jap etc...
a PR/LTVP still travel using Vietnam passport so still need to apply visa for countries other than those visa exempt...because Vietnam is in Asean then do not need visa to travel around Asean countries fo short visit up to 30 days...you may need to check individual country website for visa requirement for Vnese citizen...

side topic...why you have rep 109 points but no power...think you need to pm the BOSS to rectify this...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1